Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1540408 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:
I also see why Tolani tried shipping with Neo on the show. I mean Neo was her friend. She probably felt comfortable since Neo was her friend out there whereas she didn't know Adekunle from Adam, although she was gravitating towards Adekunle & flirting with him at the beginning despite not knowing him 😂 until she started indulging Neo's lies about all the babes she asked about. Anyway, she should have really thought about it well.

I miss her abegi. My beautiful unproblematic Chicago baby girl.

Dsimmer stay one place, you blahdy moniker Brostitute🤣🤣🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:
If the conspiracy stands , then Amauche will be on her way home this Sunday.😁

Amauche just get luck everytime. You can tell Biggie loves her, because even during her season, she no suppose survive to finals sef. E just get one trick wey Biggie pull that year to take her off the nomination list at the dying minute.
Biggie also loves Angel, cuz I remember during SYE, she was actually supposed to get evicted and not even make it to the final 5, but Biggie carried her and Pere (a bonafide finalist) to one room, gave them toy cars to assemble, and said some shit about the first person to assemble it going back to the house. It didn't matter to them that Pere gave her a ~10% gap at the polls. Arisers had to protest that day and make Biggie abandon that project. He then decided to make it a 'Top 6' finale. LOL.
Alex and Angel are production darlings.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wait o, this one Mercy is now saddled with Angel and most likely Baye after the show, will they be replacing Diane Russet or something? Lambo really loves that one o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:
I also see why Tolani tried shipping with Neo on the show. I mean Neo was her friend. She probably felt comfortable since Neo was her friend out there whereas she didn't know Adekunle from Adam, although she was gravitating towards Adekunle & flirting with him at the beginning despite not knowing him 😂 until she started indulging Neo's lies about all the babes she asked about. Anyway, she should have really thought about it well.

Tolanibaj and unproblematic shouldn't be in same sentence

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mercy
Alex
Cee C
Baye
Venita
Adekunle
WM

Are likely going up for nominations today barring the black card game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
If
kowema:
Cross is convincing Ilebaye to join the 5 boys concensus and nominate the MAC girls because they are strong
M: Mercedonia (Mercy)
A: Afghanistan (Alex)
C: Canada (Ceec).

We watch

Rip Alex and any other housemate who stands with them not named ilebaye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy
Alex
CEE C
Venita
Illebaye
Adekunle
Whitemoney

The lineup I need in Jesus name

If this happens, Alex and Venita are goners. Don't even trip.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Clement1111:
Mercy
Alex
Cee C
Baye
Venita
Adekunle
WM

Are likely going up for nominations today barring the black card game

Pere nko ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes O

Head of House is Cross. Cross is Head of House

Week 9 sure for us

Waohhhh Congratulations

I am happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:

And Neo and Soma ?

I just need mamba and venbitter gone
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Psychedelia:

Amen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jen96:
Illabaye is getting annoying. She thinks we r voting her cos of man. She is with cross now. I wish I can flog her from that TV
She's only trying to avoid being nominated.
Nobody among the HMs can confidently predict how viewers are voting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
If their is one thing j enjoyed about Bbtitan those Sans where Dem strategic!
Blaqboi is just like Neo and he for reach finals if na BBnaija!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Some people are busy conspiring

Others are thinking up ideas for the task
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Big brother please allow them do the conspiracy,let them do the nominations ,then put them all up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kamalgod:

Nah. The people who will leave are too obvious. No upsets, just business as usual.

I need Adekunle, WM, Mercy, Cee C and Ilebaye up.

Stop it joor

U want WM out

God no Dey answer this kind prayer🥺🥺

I am yet to recover from last week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

She is. The housemates affirmed she was unproblematic. Unless anyone look for her trouble.

If you don't look for her trouble, you have no problem cheesy Gentility shouldn't be taken for granted.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

She definitely was one of the least problematic HM
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy
Alex
CEE C
Venita
Illebaye
Adekunle
Whitemoney

Alex wm Venita are out .. ez
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kamalgod(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Stop it joor

U want WM out

God no Dey answer this kind prayer🥺🥺

I am yet to recover from last week

Didn’t know you were a fan, sorry grin. Throw Alex and Venita in there and your boy is safe
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:

Cook, king.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the only dunce here if you cannot make your opinion without insult.

You could not counter what I said but resorted to insulting my brains. You must be deficient mentally because that is how mentally deficient people respond.
Common get out.

Counter outright stupidity.......you deserve the insults cos only a tribal bigot will spill all that over a show.

Tribal bigot like you are even worst than thieves....spit

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Psychedelia:

Alex is strong o!
Toh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Pere nko ?
Aside Cee c and Baye,I don't see anyone nominating him

But you see those names I mentioned there is 80% chance that they will stand especially MAC
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Big brother go cash out today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Clement1111:

Aside Cee c and Baye,I don't see anyone nominating him

But you see those names I mentioned there is 80% chance that they will stand especially MAC
You sure say Alex no go nominate pere grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If Angel puts up Baye eh,I’ll cancel her!🤬
I will too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy
Alex
CEE C
Venita
Illebaye
Adekunle
Whitemoney

I need this too. And they should remove 6...

CeeC straight to the finals cheesy grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You sure say Alex no go nominate pere grin

Alex is currently in love with Deks, so Deks will get the nomination.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Counter outright stupidity.......you deserve the insults cos only a tribal bigot will spill all that over a show.

Tribal bigot like you are even worst than thieves....spit
I didn't even insult anyone or mention a certain tribe asides my own, I just made an observation you ended up proving right. Do you know what it means to be a tribal bigot or you did not see where I stated that I don't even support my tribesmen?
The last thing I will ever be is a tribal bigot.

If you were not guilty you would have ignored my comment since you think it's stupid but since the shoe fits you decided to rat yourself out.
I didn't even have you in mind when I made my post but it's good to see that there are more than three notorious tribal bigots on this thread.
Thanks for identifying yourself, the shoe does fit.
Now get lost. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Give me

Ilebaye
Ceec
Mercy
Adekunle
Alex
Whitedonkey

2 to go home

Then Neo and Soma/Angel automatic eviction via black card..

Tears will flow 😂😂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.