Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1541297 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
kowema:
Cross is convincing Ilebaye to join the 5 boys concensus and nominate the MAC girls because they are strong
M: Mercedonia (Mercy)
A: Afghanistan (Alex)
C: Canada (Ceec).

We watch
How can he convince Baye to nominate Mercy and CeeC when the three of them literally went out to discuss who to nominate

This whole plan will scatter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Amya:
They never put themselves up though and they're 10+ othr HMs ready and eager to put them up.

Venita nominated Mercy, and even went against her plan to give PMP to Angel.

Seyi also went against Mercy and Frodd's plans concerning the PMP.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jay16:
Never her fault sha

Yes O, na love she love and her guys no understand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angel and Soma want to nominate Whitemoney, Ilebaye and Sholzy. They are deciding a miscellaneous Incase any of the 3 get black card.

I want Ilebaye up with the MAC girls plix.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
kowema:
Cross is convincing Ilebaye to join the 5 boys concensus and nominate the MAC girls because they are strong

We watch

So IIebaye will nominate Alex Abi Cross is foolish ni The only person she will put amongst the trio is CeeC, because she nominated her last week and she told IIebaye......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Clement1111:

How can he convince Baye to nominate Mercy and CeeC when the three of them literally went out to discuss who to nominate

This whole plan will scatter

I look forward to the plan scattering

May it sha fall in favourable lines. Just happy Cross will not be on the table

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
kowema:
Angel and Soma want to nominate Whitemoney, Ilebaye and Sholzy. They are deciding a miscellaneous Incase any of the 3 get black card
Soma sef

I thought he was Among the boys crew who wants to nominate MAC

The boy is always here and there during conspiracy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please let’s enjoy this show without bringing tribe into it. Make we banter and enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
If the conspiracy stands , then Amauche will be on her way home this Sunday.😁

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
kowema:

We watch

Baye that already said she can never nominate Alex and mercy because they be her guys. Make cross dey play.

We dey watch sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
To be a light weight sweet Sha.

Nobody dey even consider you

Neo has never been up but nobody cares because no fanbase

But they are busy running around shouting Mac Mac Mac because Mac have never been up
This life 😭

My faves must enter finals.
That's all I know
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mercy
Alex
CEE C
Venita
Illebaye
Adekunle
Whitemoney

The lineup I need in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy
Alex
CEE C
Venita
Illebaye
Adekunle
Whitemoney

I reject every lineup without Neo and Soma

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol…let her have fangrin
😂😂😂 she is my girl I don't just want trouble for her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy
Alex
CEE C
Venita
Illebaye
Adekunle
Whitemoney

Just say you are tired of Amauche, venita and WM

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy
Alex
CEE C
Venita
Illebaye
Adekunle
Whitemoney

There will be alot of gnashing of teeth.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
The stupid Cross thinks he can sleep his way to the finals.

Even if by chance he unfortunately gets to the finals, he's not leaving with more than 1 percent 😁😁😁😁🤣🤣😭

I trust stingy and cunning ilebaye not to give Cross even one naira from her 120 million 😁

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pepperdem messed up, they should have stuck together to take out everyone, but they didn't do that....

To be honest, Venita is to blame for this. Her ship with Adekunle blinded her senses and she found herself trying to force him down as an option for pardons from PD & their affiliates like Angel and Neo despite Frodd wisely advising that pardons be strictly rotated among them or as a reward (Doyin's pardon).

Mercy followed up with this disloyal behaviour by not telling Venita her feelings about Adekunle and the reasons for refusing him a pardon straight-up.

With Frodd gone and her later quarrel with Seyi, Venita felt she could truly serve it back by frustrating their PMP plan and then finally nominating Mercy.

Ike worsened it by openly saying he doesn't want Mercy to win and would frustrate it if possible.

Pepper Dem are the all time greats of BBNaija, but age, lacklustre attitudes to the game, money,relationships, time, and a little bit of uncontrolled bickering here and there messed them up a bit this season. The irony was that their formerly lukewarm or underrated members stole the show this year (Venita,Ike, and Kim).

I hate to admit it, but Venita was at times giving mean girl vibes as Doyin said, expressing huge displeasure over Mercy's fondness of Angel and obviously mentoring her(Angel knows this and has been codedly avoiding Venita over it). Bizarrely, Venita sees Baye as the youngster Mercy should have taken instead as that one is more teachable.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy
Alex
CEE C
Venita
Illebaye
Adekunle
Whitemoney

And Neo and Soma ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:

So IIebaye will nominate Alex Abi Cross is foolish ni The only person she will put amongst the trio is CeeC, because she nominated her last week and she told IIebaye......

Cross get very low IQ normally.
Are you just finding out?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Agreed, however it doesn't negate what Geezeem and Eeghe are saying sha.
Some monikers here are notorious for supporting a certain housemate from the same extraction as them hence you will not blame those two for seeing it from a tribalist sense. Even some of his biggest supporters outside this forum are from the same extraction as him and did the same for Laycon. It doesn't mean that they are capping nonsense.
They usually find the strongest housemate from their extraction to support.

You are just an outlier and it's glad to see that you are way mature than that and don't base your support or bias. I am Igbo too from Abia state like you and I have never supported an Igbo housemate on this show. So yes there are people who are above that but truth be said a certain extraction is fond of doing Emilokan all the time that they have brought itto BBNaija too.

Another dunce ...........nawa oooo.

Over BBN you are bring in tribalism and accusing people choices of who to support.

For you to even think of what you wrote up there......you are absolutely not ok mentally.

Laycon got tribal support to win while Mercy,WM,miracle won without it?? Like I just wonder if some of you read what you typed.

Dominique I hope you quickly nip this on the bud.....political section haven't still recover and this how it started.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:
No be to win HOH o,you go fit read brief?grin

Comrade, this is vawulence 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jessewizy:
Please let’s enjoy this show without bringing tribe into it. Make we banter and enjoy

Thank you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kamalgod(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
These HMs have a chance to do the funniest thing, by putting Angel up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The only sensible people in that house are CeeC, WhiteMoney and IIebaye they've kept their nominations to their chest and not speak to anyone about it.....
Plotting is part of the game.
It's how people like Cross , Soma etc have managed to survive nominations .

Playing a solo game won't save them tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
kowema:
Angel and Soma want to nominate Whitemoney, Ilebaye and Sholzy. They are deciding a miscellaneous Incase any of the 3 get black card.

I want Ilebaye up with the MAC girls plix.
If Angel puts up Baye eh,I’ll cancel her!🤬
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
I also see why Tolani tried shipping with Neo on the show. I mean Neo was her friend. She probably felt comfortable since Neo was her friend out there whereas she didn't know Adekunle from Adam, although she was gravitating towards Adekunle & flirting with him at the beginning despite not knowing him 😂 until she started indulging Neo's lies about all the babes she asked about. Anyway, she should have really thought about it well.

I miss her abegi. My beautiful unproblematic Chicago baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jay16:
Frodd eviction scattered Pepperdem together with Ike not hear and there and Seyi unwarranted blurt out

Venitas anger for not pardoning adekunle was what scattered the Pepperdem alliance

That was when the group split up

One side had Mercy frodd angel doyin alex, the other side had Venita ike seyi adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
kowema:

Comrade, this is vawulence 🤣🤣🤣
Lol 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Neo... angry this guy game play need to be studied.... friend of everybody and friend of nobody

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
All these plotting won't stop angel and soma from going home this coming Sunday. They should keep playing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Threebear:

Plotting is part of the game.
It's how people like Cross , Soma etc have managed to survive nominations .

Playing a solo game won't save them tonight

Well that's true, but it saves them from the risk of letting others know what they think.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.