Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

One World Trade Centre, A Step Towards A One World Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One World Trade Centre, A Step Towards A One World Government. (1081 Views)

Proposed West Africa Trade Centre To Be Sited At Onitsha / Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 / Is Coming, To Take Over The Whole World Government!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One World Trade Centre, A Step Towards A One World Government. by agubata111: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2011
I was shocked to read on the papers the other day that the former world trade centre that was destroyed by suicide bombers has now been renamed ONE WORLD TRADE CENTRE. That made me to understand that those that are asking for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT are serious. Come to think of it, what could be the consequences if the world has one President? One government, One Religion, One Currency? Would it solve the problem we are facing today? Maybe, undecided. It could solve all this economic meltdown thing. It could stop all these religious crises thing. It might even end the racism problem.

Wait a minute. How did the world get divided in the first place. According to the Bible, division started at Babel where God caused man to have many languages. Why? The were trying to build a tower that would reach heaven. What's wrong about that? Maybe they were trying to worship another god beside Him.

Hmmmm! that tells me that any effort to UNIFY the world would end in futility except it is approved by God Himself. Or could this be a preparatory ground for the Antichrist to emerge? I would like to read your views when i come back.
Re: One World Trade Centre, A Step Towards A One World Government. by agubata111: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2011
A New Icon for New York City

One World Trade Center redefines the New York skyline, reasserting downtown Manhattan's preeminence as a business center while establishing a new architectural icon for the country.

Designed by renowned architect David Childs, of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, LLP, One World Trade Center incorporates new architectural and environmental standards, setting a new level of social responsibility in urban design. As New York City's tallest skyscraper, its antenna tower will rise an impressive 1,776 feet into the sky as an ever-present symbol of renewal and hope for the future.

Upon completion, One World Trade Center's program will include 3 million square feet of office space on 71 office floors, a grand public lobby graced with a 50-foot ceilings, an observation deck 1,241' 8" above ground, a wide array of shopping opportunities and ample parking.
http://www.panynj.gov/wtcprogress/one-wtc.html

(1) (Reply)

Fg Targets N500bn Annual Revenue From Highways - Another Tax On The Masses / Al-qiada Is Increasing It's Influence And Presence In Africa / Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Kano Police Hq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.