Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC (2176 Views)

Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by helinues: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2023
The wailers can take that headline to the bank for cash out anytime.

No long epistle

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by TemplarLandry: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2023
Very true. The PEPT which is the Appeal Court will rule in his favor, the Supreme Court also.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Shedrack777: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2023
i was talking about the 2 of you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by keymatt(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2023
For more jokes, text Helinues Agbado to 419 grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by helinues: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Very true. The PEPT which is the Appeal Court will rule in his favor, the Supreme Court also.

The oppositions petition lack substance. None of them have came out with their own figure from their party tallying center, where they got the 25% of 24 states and how they arrived at their figure.

All what we have been seeing at the PEPT is goal shifting. Imagine a candidate who was short of nothing less than 40,000 polling agents yet claiming he was rigged. How would he proof he was truly rigged when there are no agents in such polling stations to be the witness.

The status quo before the election still remain same.

We lead, they follow behind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Chucks13: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2023
Bro just dey look dem let dem be whinning themselves.

No one can remove Tinubu I have asked any of those pain heads with anus boils called obidient to put their cash on the table for a bet Tinubu will rule for 8 years then Ribadu or Marwa by 2031 and Imomulen of Edo or Wike River 2038 then it will return back to the North then that occultic men in black bitch called Bitter Obi will be 96 years if the bitch is still lucky to reach that age because the cult he belong no member ever pass 70+ alive....

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by TemplarLandry: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2023
LP and its online supporters are just laboring in vain.
helinues:

The oppositions petition lack substance. None of them have came out with their own figure from their party tallying center, where they got the 25% of 24 states and how they arrived at their figure.

All what we have been seeing at the PEPT is goal shifting. Imagine a candidate who was short of nothing less than 40,000 polling agents yet claiming he was rigged. How would he proof he was truly rigged when there are no agents in such polling stations to be the witness.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by shortgun(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2023
You guys be giving yourselves false hopes grin grin
Tinubu is cornered at the moment, he won't excape being sacked.
Thanks to wole Olanipekun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by helinues: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

No one can remove Tinubu I have asked any of those pain heads with anus boils called obidient to put their cash on the table for a bet Tinubu will rule for 8 years then Ribadu or Marwa by 2031 and Imomulen of Edo or Wike River 2038 then it will return back to the North then that occultic men in black bitch called Bitter Obi will be 96 years if the bitch is still lucky to reach that age because the cult he belong no member ever pass 70+ alive....

Tinubu has won elections for so many people, not only in Nigeria but across some West Africa countries.

I still remember the support Tinubu gave Adama Barrow in Gambia during Yahaya Jammeh's tenure, infact, Tinubu organized a private jet for Barrow to return back to Gambia as he was in exile when Jammeh fled overnight.

How much more of him being on the ballot , na walk in the park things. The success of subsidy removal during GEJ's tenure no be ordinary, Pdp could have organized same during Buhari's tenure but they don't just have a clue to the ingredients to start it.

Tinubu na their baba n la ku baba

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by helinues: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2023
shortgun:

The false hope landed Tinubu into president.

We like such false hope

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Faber(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2023
keymatt:
For more jokes, text Helinues Agbado to 419 grin

I don text am, currently listening 🎧 to Mr Funny jokes...the code dey work. Olodo helinues🀣🀣

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by shortgun(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

The false hope landed Tinubu into president.

We like such false hope
It baffles me how youths who should be advocating for a new Nigeria are they ones supporting the same evil system that have kept the country underdeveloped for decades.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by helinues: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2023
shortgun:

It baffles me how youths who should be advocating for a new Nigeria are they ones supporting the same evil system that have kept the country underdeveloped for decades.

Chop knuckle.. You know, I have also been thinking same for a while now.

Imagine all those recycled politicians who have been looting all our money yet the youths rejected a saint candidate that was sent from Pluto to come and rescue Nigeria.

If you see as how that saint candidate developed Pluto, then your question about the youths is justifiable

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by udemzyudex(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Hahaha... You already give up on the PEPT?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Chucks13: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu has won elections for so many people, not only in Nigeria but across some West Africa countries.

I still remember the support Tinubu gave Adama Barrow in Gambia during Yahaya Jammeh's tenure, infact, Tinubu organized a private jet for Barrow to return back to Gambia as he was in exile when Jammeh fled overnight.

How much more of him being on the ballot , na walk in the park things. The success of subsidy removal during GEJ's tenure no be ordinary, Pdp could have organized same during Buhari's tenure but they don't just have a clue to the ingredients to start it.

Tinubu na their baba n la ku baba

Tinubu na dia papa, dem no born any of dem wella.

Bro I'm not apc but one thing about me is I always look an impact someone has made to people around him and his people, who and who as the person lifted up to become somebody in life and so on.

Bro Tinubu is a champion makers in all works of life.

He had done so much to see democracy triumph in this country.

So who the hell is obi to even have the audacity to look Tinubu on face?

Who Obi have ever helped or lifted up in his entire miserable, stingy and wicked life?

The list endless.....

Dem no born anyone to try shit in that Tribunal e go red for obi and his slaves shebi dem no wan peaceful co-existence then we go show dem the route to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by PandoraObi: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2023
Those that are bereved and grieving can go and look for their mandate inside gutter in Agulu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by shortgun(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

Chop knuckle.. You know, I have also been thinking same for a while now.

Imagine all those recycled politicians who have been looting all our money yet the youths rejected a saint candidate that was sent from Pluto to come and rescue Nigeria.

If you see as how that saint candidate developed Pluto, then your question about the youths is justifiable
Peter Obi is the only politician who didn't give anyone money for their vote... that's a good step in the right direction.
This is why I will pick him over others

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by shortgun(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

Tinubu na dia papa, dem no born any of dem wella.

Bro I'm not apc but one thing about me is I always look an impact someone has made to people around him and his people, who and who as the person lifted up to become somebody in life and so on.

Bro Tinubu is a champion makers in all works of life.

He had done so much to see democracy triumph in this country.

So who the hell is obi to even have the audacity to look Tinubu on face?

Who Obi have ever helped or lifted up in his entire miserable, stingy and wicked life?

The list endless.....

Dem no born anyone to try shit in that Tribunal e go red for obi and his slaves shebi dem no wan peaceful co-existence then we go show dem the route to hell.
Empty threats grin grin
Tinubu will be sacked and bundled out of the villa by Nigerians and nothing will happen.
Bookmark this post

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by helinues: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2023
shortgun:

Peter Obi is the only politician who didn't give anyone money for their vote... that's a good step in the right direction.
This is why I will pick him over others

No be lie.

Perhaps, the saint I was talking about

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Bobloco: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

No long epistle

Why the Supreme court, Have you already given up on the PEPT

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Opolopoopolonio: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

No long epistle

Baba you fall my hand.

The tribunal is even going uphold it first and foremost. cool

Don't fall for their nonsense propaganda all over the cyberspace. Piiiggs love to celebrate potential favourable judgments while we always come out victorious at the very end. They are just catching cruise. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Zupay: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

The joke is that you and all the names you mentioned are not even guaranteed to be be alive come 2024.....no one. is! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vincent Ogbulafor, a former PDP chairman when PDP was its peak, bragged that PDP will rule for the next 60 years........Vincent Ogbulafor is dead and would be buried next week.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by ganisucks(f): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

No long epistle
You still think everything is secured, abi? Don't worry. Las las, you will write for President Obi.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by ganisucks(f): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

You have no idea what the game is. The cabal have presidential candidates lined up for the next 30 years. Do you think Yaradua and Obi were picked just like that. Oh ye naive sheep.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by shortgun(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

No be lie.

Perhaps, the saint I was talking about
grin grin
You guys really need help, is the best you can come up with?
That picture was taken during a community outreach program Peter Obi and not election.
Peter Obi is a man of due process, go and verify.

Pictures of bullion vans loaded with corruption money seen in Tinubu's resident are allover the internet angry
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by BreconHills(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2023
shortgun:

That's what happens when the alternative is worse.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by helinues: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin
You guys really need help, is the best you can come up with?
That picture was taken during a community outreach program Peter Obi and not election.
Peter Obi is a man of due process, go and verify.

Pictures of bullion vans loaded with corruption money seen in Tinubu's resident are allover the internet angry

One of the major criteria of being an Obidient is an ability to lie ridiculously.

Community outreach with Pdp attire.

Gosh!!!
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by helinues: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2023
ganisucks:

You still think everything is secured, abi? Don't worry. Las las, you will write for President Obi.

I would rather wait for other NL'S than responding to your as usual bunkum .

The thing con be like day you dey whyne Petet Obi
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by MTNnews: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2023
The more reason you are being asked so put your money on it.

This is how cursed bastard n foolish Obidaftis did not let me won presidential election money. Make una put your money where your mouth is you cursed souls only want to be making noise on social media

shortgun:
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by MTNnews: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2023
And in your delusion a Pandoraa criminal Peter Obi who was caught red handed looting over₦250 million in gov convoy from Anambra to his warehouse in Orile Lagos is the new system you are advocating for.

Many of you idiots selling this criminal knowing fully well he is a criminal n a collosal failure deserve to be stoned to death in broad daylight.

shortgun:

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by DMerciful(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2023
If the SC rule if favour of Amoda, there will be anarchy. If the PEPT nullifies Amoda's victory,
the celebration that would follow will overwhelm the SC such that they'll not be able to rule otherwise else the anarchy that would ensue would consume them first
helinues:

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by shortgun(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2023
MTNnews:
And in your delusion a Pandoraa criminal Peter Obi who was caught red handed looting over₦250 million in gov convoy from Anambra to his warehouse in Orile Lagos is the new system you are advocating for.

Many of you idiots selling this criminal knowing fully well he is a criminal n a collosal failure deserve to be stoned to death in broad daylight.

The only idiots I see are all in your lineage.
First is your razz harlot mother who opened her legs to a numskull to birth a m*ron who wasn't taught etiquette and how to debate in a civilised manner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Dangote Refinery Stopped Working? / Tinubu Policies Gradually Paying Off / Sowore Knocks Peter Obi For Inaugurating β€˜pepper-grinding Machine’ To Pump Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.