Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,301 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC (2193 Views)

Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Chucks13: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2023
ganisucks:

You have no idea what the game is. The cabal have presidential candidates lined up for the next 30 years. Do you think Yaradua and Obi were picked just like that. Oh ye naive sheep.

Hahahaha Hausa and Fulani cabal chose obi Oga where you came from? I doubt you are not a Nigeria.

A northern Hausa ab Fulani will hose Igbo man to be their president oga plsss....go yo your work biko....e be like you don soke igbo(weed) this morning...

Put you cash on table if obi will ever rule Migeria till he die.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Chucks13: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2023
Zupay:

The joke is that you and all the names you mentioned are not even guaranteed to be be alive come 2024.....no one. is! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vincent Ogbulafor, a former PDP chairman when PDP was its peak, bragged that PDP will rule for the next 60 years........Vincent Ogbulafor is dead and would be buried next week.

Sorry this is not bragging and I'm kot Ogbulafor all I'm saying to you is obi will never rule Nigeria till he die if you like go and kill Ribadu, Marwa, Imomulen and Wike as you are the one that knows if they will be alive or not but you see that Nnwanne Bitter Obi will never rule Nigeria its a promise.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by duro4chang(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Yes now.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Zupay: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

Sorry this is not bragging and I'm kot Ogbulafor all I'm saying to you is obi will never rule Nigeria till he die if you like go and kill Ribadu, Marwa, Imomulen and Wike as you are the one that knows if they will be alive or not but you see that Nnwanne Bitter Obi will never rule Nigeria its a promise.

And what makes you think you would achieve anything worthwhile in your life till you die, that in 70 years time when your name would ne researched it would even pop up, since we are being absolute? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Extremekofoshi: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:
Bro just dey look dem let dem be whinning themselves.

No one can remove Tinubu I have asked any of those pain heads with anus boils called obidient to put their cash on the table for a bet Tinubu will rule for 8 years then Ribadu or Marwa by 2031 and Imomulen of Edo or Wike River 2038 then it will return back to the North then that occultic men in black bitch called Bitter Obi will be 96 years if the bitch is still lucky to reach that age because the cult he belong no member ever pass 70+ alive....

Make dem put cash for table, people wey no dey give shishi go put cash for table?.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Abrahamweb(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2023
things that I still don't understand why some youths still support Tinubu

1. He removed subsidy without providing solution to the masses with these youths suffering the effects

2. He borrowed 500 billion naira to be shared amongst politicians.

3. Devalued the naira (nothing that you will tell me,he knows the implications this will have negative effects on the masses/economy)

4. He has not brought any form of reliefs for the masses (not transport, electricity or energy)

And still you support him,then something must be fundamentally wrong with your brain.

If you argue with any of my points just give one positive thing Tinubu has done for the masses because if you say he removed this or that,it may be corrupt but it serves and removing it with providing other solution is just wickedness.
You can argue that Buhari didn't include subsidy I this years budget,but Tinubu removing it on the first day is not sensible at all.
Bring your valid points o not aimlessly ranting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Opanka44(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:
The wailers can take that headline to the bank for cash out anytime.

No long epistle

This is why Nairalanders keep insulting you. I used to pity you, but now I can see reasons with those bashing you.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Opanka44(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

Tinubu na dia papa, dem no born any of dem wella.

Bro I'm not apc but one thing about me is I always look an impact someone has made to people around him and his people, who and who as the person lifted up to become somebody in life and so on.

Bro Tinubu is a champion makers in all works of life.

He had done so much to see democracy triumph in this country.

So who the hell is obi to even have the audacity to look Tinubu on face?

Who Obi have ever helped or lifted up in his entire miserable, stingy and wicked life?

The list endless.....

Dem no born anyone to try shit in that Tribunal e go red for obi and his slaves shebi dem no wan peaceful co-existence then we go show dem the route to hell.

If Tinubu has helped anyone in the Past is your reason for concluding that he deserves the presidency then, u must be deluded. Let those he has helped take all their family members to go and wash plates/clothes for him at least for one month to show their gratitude. Don't ever come up with such nonsense next time. The masses are more important than some selected few who have gained from Tinubu. Nigeria isn't owned by these few but everyone
You labelled OBI as "Miserable" ? This is funny to say the least. Let me not say anything about this cos I don't want to insult you. You know the truth
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Very true. The PEPT which is the Appeal Court will rule in his favor, the Supreme Court also.

I dedicate Tinubu's victory to all Igbos worldwide with -

Nas Escobar's " Hate me now" grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by TemplarLandry: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Great jam!
KingOfAllIgbos:

I dedicate Tinubu's victory to all Igbos worldwide with -

Nas Escobar's " Hate me now" grin
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by MTNnews: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2023
With your damaged Brian all Tinubu antecedent should be erased for the Pandora criminal to meet up. What happened to all the project he pioneered that no other person had the foresight in Nigeria.

What can you say the Pandora criminal n bastard n failure pioneered that can beta the lot of Nigeria.

Opanka44:

If Tinubu has helped anyone in the Past is your reason for concluding that he deserves the presidency then, u must be deluded. Let those he has helped take all their family members to go and wash plates/clothes for him at least for one month to show their gratitude. Don't ever come up with such nonsense next time. The masses are more important than some selected few who have gained from Tinubu. Nigeria isn't owned by these few but everyone
You labelled OBI as "Miserable" ? This is funny to say the least. Let me not say anything about this cos I don't want to insult you. You know the truth
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by vhykeeytor(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2023
shortgun:

It baffles me how youths who should be advocating for a new Nigeria are they ones supporting the same evil system that have kept the country underdeveloped for decades.

Who told you he's a youth. Helinus is not less than 50years. He's one of those frustrated Nigeria living in his enclave in kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Confirmedzombie: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

The oppositions petition lack substance. None of them have came out with their own figure from their party tallying center, where they got the 25% of 24 states and how they arrived at their figure.

All what we have been seeing at the PEPT is goal shifting. Imagine a candidate who was short of nothing less than 40,000 polling agents yet claiming he was rigged. How would he proof he was truly rigged when there are no agents in such polling stations to be the witness.

The status quo before the election still remain same.

We lead, they follow behind

You nailed it here. Peter Obi on particular must be fined 20billion and banned from contesting any elective position.

Where he refuses to pay the fine within 48rs, the court must jail him.

Peter obi just wasted the time, energy of the court.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by Great0ne1: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:
The wailers can take that headline to the bank for cash out anytime.

No long epistle
More sleepless nights for you. We are enjoying your trauma
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by hrykanu231(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:

The oppositions petition lack substance. None of them have came out with their own figure from their party tallying center, where they got the 25% of 24 states and how they arrived at their figure.

All what we have been seeing at the PEPT is goal shifting. Imagine a candidate who was short of nothing less than 40,000 polling agents yet claiming he was rigged. How would he proof he was truly rigged when there are no agents in such polling stations to be the witness.

The status quo before the election still remain same.

We lead, they follow behind

"None of them have came out" you guys beyond ur wickedness are very daft. Highly unintelligent group of f.ools
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by keymatt(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Faber:

I don text am, currently listening 🎧 to Mr Funny jokes...the code dey work. Olodo helinues🀣🀣
Correct guy 😎🀣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by MTNnews: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
I guess this is a good reason why a Pandora criminal like Peter Obi should be the president
shortgun:

The only idiots I see are all in your lineage.
First is your razz harlot mother who opened her legs to a numskull to birth a m*ron who wasn't taught etiquette and how to debate in a civilised manner.
Re: Tinubu's Victory Would Be Upheld At The SC by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
keymatt:
For more jokes, text Helinues Agbado to 419 grin
Lol cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Airport Deteriorating: Pictures Video / Some Igbo' Are Doing Too Much / Mumbai Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.