Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) (5492 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by toneroforever(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is just the beginning. Nigerians need to demand that this cornfused mandate thief resign.

Agbado people how market.
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by haffaze777(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
God bless President Bola ahmed Tinubu
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by MrColdsweat: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
The yarribastids are the biggest problem in this country. Voted both buhari and this criminal. And they both completely destroyed this country.
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by MyExpression(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
LoL...If you're expecting God to kill Tinubu, you be mumu. Even God's favorite Israelites went to war but you Nigerians don't read that part of the bible. As long as you people don't have the mind to protest/fight for your rights, remain silent in suffering or continue your book of lamentations on social media.

They went to war with a leader.

Who will lead this one?
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

It's "shed" and not "ched" you msemona fake jambite
Morøn. I will give birth to you 10x. Go school you no gree

Now wonder you don't know its actually "ched a tear" and not "shed tears". Check your dictionary and find out the difference.
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by Blazebond(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
donkripton:
May the new petrol pump price and that your yellow jerrican FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY grin grin grin

Obi is on a national rescue mission.

You fools,what did you think would happen to fuel when the subsidy was removed? Una think say subsidy na joke since shebi.

Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by donkripton(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blazebond:

You fools,what did you think would happen to fuel when the subsidy was removed? Una think say subsidy na joke since shebi.

@moderator

Rules abused.

Serve the ban please
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
laivwire:

He hasn't started shedding, he's still chedding at the moment cheesy

Lol grin
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by Acidosis(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Happy “chedding”.

Weyrey grin grin grin E say happy chedding cheesy
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
It just made you "ched" tears......dey play

When it makes you shed tears, we'll know you're serious.
You dey carry drug baron dey play shey?
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by iHateFraudsters: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You will never stop crying. Sufferness is what you wished for. As for I and other reasonable Nigerians we are very comfortable with what is unfolding because we expected this challenge which is inevitable before enjoying our gains after calculated pains.

But you, you will never stop shedding tears.

When things eventually normalize you will still be shedding tears I assure you.

See this olodo dey form suffering and smiling.

By the time e go clear for your eyes, na only SIM card you go get as phone.
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by crackhouse(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
This should be an old post because as of the today that there's another increase, it's 17920naira
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by Omoawoke: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
donkripton:
May the new petrol pump price and that your APC balablu yellow jerrican FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY grin grin grin

Obi is on a national rescue mission.

Lmao, many are mad, few are roaming
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by famology(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chedding.....I hail thee 🤣🤣🤣
Una too dull sha...
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by donkripton(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lmao, many are mad, few are roaming

Which category do you belong? Freshly mad or already roaming?
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by BigYash: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bulaba fuel .
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by ibtommy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
T8ksy:
Oloribu, na only tears u dey "ched"? You go soon "ched" oil join am, go cook dinner for ur fellow oloribus.

Una neva jam.
Epe lobare my bori re. Omo epe. Epe laye o. Ku orire.
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by chubinwa(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
wrongman665:
Buhari show us shege, and now tinubu is showing us shege pro max.

here we go. grin
FUnny thing is that they will tell you to endure that things will be fine. My brother we have been enduring for too long. We endured during Buhari regime, yet nothing happened. Now this man is telling us he knows that we are suffering. That things will be fine. Nothing will be fine. It only get worst until he leaves office.
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

See this olodo dey form suffering and smiling.

By the time e go clear for your eyes, na only SIM card you go get as phone.

Am not surprise. grin grin grin
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by SmilingImabong: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
When Tinubu says I will hit the ground running but later you heard I know nigeriams are suffering I feel your pains but this is a baby step of pain

Awon it will favour me and my family una dey madt

Baby steps of pain if not properly handled will turn to adult running of poverty for awon favour them and their family.

I won sell my car who go buy?
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Now I love Tinubu more.
He will keep making you "Ched" tears till you start "Chewing" blood and will won't stop there.
There will be continues gnashing of teeth till we all decide to keep tribe and religion by the side.

Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by crixlight2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
keep supporting evil with your wack dedication.
Which one be evil there , fuel subsidy has been removed by Buhari , everybody know say the end of fuel subsidy was here already , Abi if na Atiku enter he no go remove am ni
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by ukaface(f): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigerians love and live to complain
As he complain now for twitter, who is he directing the complaint to? Me?
Mtcheew
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by Phantom233: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You will never stop crying. Sufferness is what you wished for. As for I and other reasonable Nigerians we are very comfortable with what is unfolding because we expected this challenge which is inevitable before enjoying our gains after calculated pains.

You're a stupid fool, may God deliver you from bondage, mental slavery And myopic ethnic sentiments . when johnathan wanted to remove same subsidy at a reduced rate of below N200 per liter, it's your kind that teamed up with this old chimpanzee of a president to disrupt the peace of this nation by creating choas and riot which the gorilla has promised to revisit if thrown out of aso rock by the election tribunal.
Re: See What Tinubu Has Turned Nigeria Into That Made Me Ched A Tear(photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Shut up abegii.

Is it when hunger has sent many to their grave they will enjoy?

Do you think everybody is rich in this country?

May the sympathy you lack be your doom.

Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? / Yar'adua's Signature Forged! / OGD Banned To Hold Political Office For Life!