Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) (93486 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) / Photos: 73-year-old Politician Marries Pretty 25-year-old Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Bigchristo: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-adamawa-vigilante-marries-norwegian/
This one don secure him jakpa slot, congratulations Brova πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I’m always happy when I see that someone have the opportunity to travel abroad to experience different kind of lifestyle and explore different culture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Confirmedzombie: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
I condemn this marriage, I condemn it, I condemn it.

The couples never followed due process. This an arrangee marriage and wont stand.

DSS must investigate this marriage. Even the lady is older than the boy.

This marriage will not stand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by HussenAdul: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
His sure odd to finally Japa abroad. This one Na better Straight WinπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Every gambler knows the secret to survive. By Knowing what to throw away & also knowing what to keep because every hand is a winner & every hand is also a loser.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by sirray001: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
talented321:
No go wash plate for there o
is better to wash plates dere than being a vigilante here. After every every, you go still beg am for money to chop

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Mountbatten: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Where's members of her family? TF?
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Pastor137(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
The woman is really beautiful.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lo, wetin concern due process. He has found his jackpot, you better talk better or wish them well. cheesy

And she is not too old.

I wish them the best.

Is like Senegal is running out of supply.

Confirmedzombie:

The couples never followed due process. This an arrangee marriage and wont stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by isabi2lof: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
It's high time we ladies start seeking for our
green card grin , green card is not meant for only Nigeria men..

Na pure American i dey find, the ones I dey see , dem no too Behind undecided
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy
isabi2lof:
It's high time we ladies start seeking for our
green card grin , green card is not meant for only Nigeria men..

Na pure American i dey find, the ones I dey see , dem no too Behind undecided
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by AfonjaPriest: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
The guy should thank his star. Finally, he has escaped from the clutches of Renewed Shege.
Congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin Three Star Vigilante..abeg which rank is that.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Orubebe

Take it easy

Confirmedzombie:

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Hotwest: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Vigilante dey do sword crossing grin
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by JOemmy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you know a marriage is fishy, when not a single member of the bride's family/friends are at the wedding.

You have a good point oh
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by odenkirk: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
pansophist:
He who finds a Norwegian wife finds a good things.

Happy married life comrade cool
is norway a good country to live in?
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by davit: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
myyansh68:
Where are the wife's family and friends?

Hmmmm, something is cooking.
Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
pansophist:
He who finds a Norwegian wife finds a good things.

Happy married life comrade cool
Obiakwa ozo!

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

This painment go drop some people's bride price from 11million dollars to pick-and-go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Kingsteve(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
This one don use pr!ck reset her brain from factory setting.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
NOwazobia:
I am still searching for the beautiful woman.

As a citizen of the country called Norway, she's been made beautiful.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Spidermon: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lucky chap.

The outfit with the badges is a new level of ridiculousness tho'.

The weyrey even give himself 3 stars, dem come do sword crossing join again.

Big see finish for Nigerian military but I no blame am sha.

If na me sef dey face insurgents wey sojo no fit defeat, I for dey strip any sojo wey i see down to their underwear.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Considering Nigeria ladies of nowadays is like digging own grave tongue
orohbiro:
Our men are no longer considering us again grin
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by grandstar(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Levels don change. I have an inlaw in that country.

The woman looks Sami

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Mrkindness: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
The wife no get umunna ?
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:
No need... Why waste funds and take risks?!!
They can and will do the main wedding when they get to his new country! grin

if you (as a friend) believe that such place is really risky then wouldnt you be worried that your friend goes there by her self and/or that there are "supposed" chances that she would never ever come back from this trip?! so you would let a loved one and/or dear friend take such risk?! what kind of friend are you...?! going with her to Nigeria is what REAL friends (that truly care for you) would do.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by myyansh68(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
davit:

Exactly my thought.
Aswear I, was surprised. Even though atleast 2 or 3 of her person[s] should be there.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Johans2023: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations!!!
Byebye to Tinubu 8k. Tinubu should use this one 8000 to add for sheyi.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by karkinase(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigerian women are so wicked .. no Nigerian woman with this class can step so low to marry this kinda guy.. GOD bless her as she update Boys hustle to permanent site

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by uuzba(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

No single member of the woman's family is present.
The woman is protesting something or she's not in her right mind
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by uuzba(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
myyansh68:

Aswear I, was surprised. Even though atleast 2 or 3 of her person[s] should be there.
She's not in her right mind or she escaped abuse in Norway.
Or fighting with her own family etc.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Johnn44: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
cool
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
And so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.