Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora (54769 Views)

Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by RosyIsBlessed: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2023
They keep misbehaving anywhere they go.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by enemyofprogress: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Where that country dey sef?

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by MatrixCircle: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2023
They are learning from INEC and Mahmoud's glitches.. grin grin , judiciary fraud.
Fraud and criminality every where home and abroad.
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2023
angry Hope this is not Sit at Country loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by fred04(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
Nigerians learnt from their president

If Tinubu can cast Chicago what do you expect ordinary citizens to do

Tinubu daughter casted UK with drugs. She’s still in prison in UK till now
Do u mean Zainub
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Elsueno: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
JeffreyD1:
I no de believe some of these news because Nigerians that are privileged to travel out of Naija are always cool headed and maybe from rich homes

How do they turn to rapist and robbers ??

Some other Africa countries de commit crime them go blame Nigerians just because our country is popular

I know we've bad ones sha

Anyways, if every country ban us, we go know say wether na Nigerians who really commit those crimes or some one else....Not withstanding Nigeria has some extremely greedy & corrupt people who usually call thier criminal tendencies 'hustle' street smart' etc.... another problem is, most of our diplomats & ambassador are also unqualified, extremely corrupt & have no idea how to do thier jobs...if not I am already old, I for japa leave this nepotistic country! grin

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Fujiyama: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
kponkedenge:
I doubt most of these crimes are done by Nigerians.

I heard about how other African countries commit crimes abroad and claim to be Nigerians, thereby tarnishing our already destroyed imagine.

I can bet you that a large amount of these crimes are not done by Nigerians.

^^^
Your doubt has nothing to do with reality.

How does someone 'claim' to be Nigerian? These claims can be verified - you are either Nigerian or you aren't. That's what your embassies and consulates are there for. Let them earn their pay for once.

Don't make this matter out to be more complex than it really is. I could go to Mozambique to cause trouble and then claim to be ethnic Russian - I could even claim that the term "black Russian" was coined to describe me - but that fable won't fly. And we (the Russians and my humble self) both know it.

Your betting that "a large amount of these crimes are not done by Nigerians" is again, irrelevant. Betting has nothing to do with it! These things can be verified. Why don't these alleged criminals all claim to be from Western Sahara? Or Gabon? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by omohayek: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Suspect33:
This banning will favour Agbados and their families grin grin

Ban their papa, after voting in criminals into positions of power, they want to run off to other countries, laye, there's no escaping this, see that Timubu brain they they say they want, they will all stay back to enjoy it grin grin

Another projecting clown - as if the vast majority of Nigerians to be found in obscure parts of the world aren't your "enterprising" kinsmen. Most "agbados" migrate to places like the UK, Canada, the USA and Australia, where their educations can be put to use. It's your own poorly educated and criminally-minded brothers who usually end up in undesirable places like India, the Philippines and Kazakhstan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Yep... Ban them All!

Let them go back to their hate-filled backward enclaves!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by anonymous1759(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
ecolime:
Even Kazakhstan? shocked

We go dey yab the Politicians for destroying this country yet when we manage to travel out, all we do is cause our hosts pains and anguish.

How are we different from the leaders we so much castigate?

Our society is polluted that’s why we breed bad leaders and citizens let’s stop all these silly blames and look inward .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by delpee(f): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

You have to steal because your neighbour is a thief?
Weird reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by anonymous1759(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Suspect33:
This banning will favour Agbados and their families grin grin

Ban their papa, after voting in criminals into positions of power, they want to run off to other countries, laye, there's no escaping this, see that Timubu brain they they say they want, they will all stay back to enjoy it grin grin

You’re just being pain stupid you ain’t funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by MrsTwrite(f): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Some Nigerians are wicked kind of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by delpee(f): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
kponkedenge:

I heard about how other African countries commit crimes abroad and claim to be Nigerians, thereby tarnishing our already destroyed imagine.

But we see the names of the offenders. Mostly southerners always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by muykem: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
5% minority tribe contribute 90% international crime committed by Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Elsueno: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
DavidTech23:

Na Igbo dey Waka Waka dey carry drugs overseas. Una no dey stay one place

Weather na Igbo or Yoruba doesn't matter, them ban all Nigerians together grin...D only majority sensible Nigerians abroad na abok₦ people, those ones are soo weird that, even if them get citizenship, they are more interested in spending most of thier lives for north... rarely would u see an abok# permanently staying for abroad for long even those Arab countries
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by FoolishBoy419: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Southern Nigerians have done it again. They have finished our passport.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by anonymous1759(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
kponkedenge:

No need to cover our shame . Most of the drug cases we see their names and passport Nigerians always try to play smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by idonhammer: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Terrorists country

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Love56743: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2023
I'm even planning to travel to Kazakhstan by next year,, immediately i come back from India,, well na to used ghana passport or ivory coast passport enter the country hustling continues..
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Bestbeelieve: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2023
danvon:
Kazakhstan, is it Borat country?

What is a sensible Nigerian looking for there?

And they too, they will allow any stranger to enter their country without any proper check up then foolishly start punishing all Nigerians, bloody fools.

educate yourself sometimes before commenting. Khazakstan is a really beautiful country with a rich culture! i have been there!it's up to your citizens to respect the laws of the land they find themselves! Amazingly i met a lot of Nigerians i was proud of doing well in sports, education, etc and also very few who are not so good! so there you go!

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Henry22(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Mind you most Africans when they commit crimes outside Thier county they always claim they are Nigerians.
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by candygist: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

The Igbo boys that are killed everyday in Asia countries for possessing drugs. Was it Tinubu they learnt it from ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by shortgun(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Your doubt has nothing to do with reality.

How does someone 'claim' to be Nigerian? These claims can be verified - you are either Nigerian or you aren't. That's what your embassies and consulates are there for. Don't make this matter out to be more complex than it really is. I could go to Mozambique to cause trouble and then claim to be ethnic Russian - I could even claim that the term "black Russian" was coined to describe me - but that fable won't fly.

Your betting that "a large amount of these crimes are not done by Nigerians" is again, irrelevant. Betting has nothing to do with it! These things can be verified. Why don't these alleged criminals all claim to be from Western Sahara? Or Gabon? undecided

Do you know the number of citizens of other countries carrying the Nigerian passport?
Citizens of other African countries have our voters card and vote during elections, they have NIN cards, driver's license e.t.c
what makes you think they won't have the Nigerian passport?

I won't be surprised if there's a Nigerian immigration passport office somewhere in Niger republic serving our "cousins" there.
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Guynexttdoor: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2023
How i wan take tell my people i dey or pronoun Kazakhstan give them angry sad
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Funmy23: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2023
kponkedenge:

Yes this is very correct all thanks to people like the empty heads on the first page and those on Twitter. The funny thing is Nigerians are not even among the top 20 organized smart criminals but you see this inborn hatred for one another, the constant longing to pull the other man down because of ethnic differences is what is killing us gradually. Any small report they hear from international news they quickly boost it here and they're forgetting the internet has made the world a very small place and information flies faster now than it used to.
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by happney65: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

Forget about Tinubu not being a good guy and not being a competent president. But you have to careful about the things you say online. Most especially the last paragraph

If they carry you my hand no dey ooo.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2023
gaby:
There is something inherently wrong somewhere.
In most Nigerians....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

For real......?
Re: Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora by Padipadi(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

Which of her daughters o?
The day DSS ll naked you for live TV is coming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.