Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara (19099 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark / Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West / Fuel Scarcity Hits Ogun, Lagos, Adamawa Borders, Petrol Sells For N600 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by 123guys: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
casualobserver:

Yes we are! We know nothing good comes without pain. The medicine we refused to take over the last 2 decades is why we are the poverty capital of the world. No serious country spends more on petrol subsidy than health, education, roads, combined!

So what have you done with the 400bn
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by zinaunreal(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
DanielsParker:

You’ll keep saying this until 2031 when he will leave office and nothing changes. This is Nigeria. No one who spends so much money to get into office means for the people. Tinubu doesn’t have your interest at heart. Take it or leave it

He won't last that long stop deceiving yourself
You are an Evil entity
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
sukkot:
na so the ohamadike talk
I will forward your details to DMI to pick you and detain you for 1000 years at Aba detention center for calling yes daddy, yes Mummy and ohamadike shocked
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by Fujiyama: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
smileyoo:
if dangote can build a refinery, I wonder why it's too difficult for the federal government of Nigeria to do so.

^^^
You are asking difficult, uncomfortable questions...and we can't have that. You want Nigerians to (heaven forbid) ask their leaders to...you know...lead? undecided

smileyoo:
i just hope Oga tinubu will not disappoint our great expectations of him, as a man of famous political experience and sagacity.

^^^
Your expectations were misplaced. Grossly misplaced. Prepare to be disappointed. Sorely disappointed...

Don't lie to yourself. You knew we would get here. You chose politics over economics - and this is the result. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by LAFOCUZY: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=buzmanjohn post=124519550]
https://punchng.com/petrol-sells-for-n700-per-liter-in-kwara/?amp[/quuote]

the N8000 per month gift voucher will buy 11 litres of fuel per month and 66litres in 6 months, which is about the tank capacity of any v6 engine. After 6 months what next??

Please is there any station dedicated for discounted cost for APC members and all those who share affiliation with the president or those who bought the message that subsidy benefits the rich.

Are we all buying from sme market
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by Haymus007(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin grin [quote author=KingAzubuike post=124520626] We are on course to hit 800 per litre and it will remain like that for the next 8 years.

Like batist will say, we are going through all this ko ba le da (make e later good)
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by Haymus007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
dynicks:
700 here in pH.....

Where dem "tinubu government go favour me and my family crew" members........hope they are buying fuel at 150 flat rate?...
No mind dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by zinaunreal(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Emilokan emilokan eh Don enter now ... do something 😆
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by Minjim: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2023
Those at Nnpc are the real criminals. Why are they the market force dictating the price?

Any Nnpc increase every one increase
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by enemyofprogress: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Hope say no be country wey God tell Abraham make he comot from we dey so ?🤔

1 Like

Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by sukkot: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2023
AngelicBeing:
I will forward your details to DMI to pick you and detain you for 1000 years at Aba detention center for calling yes daddy, yes Mummy and ohamadike shocked

Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by smileyoo: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
You are asking difficult, uncomfortable questions...and we can't have that. You want Nigerians to (heaven forbid) ask their leaders to...you know...lead? undecided

^^^
Your expectations were misplaced. Grossly misplaced. Prepare to be disappointed. Sorely disappointed...

Don't lie to yourself. You knew we would get here. You chose politics over economics - and this is the result. This is just the beginning.
lol. i never chose politics over economics, because i never supported APC because i already knew that nothing good can come from APC 's crooked and riotous mis-rule, but I was hoping that president BAT could perform better than Oga bubu - the cattle dealer , given all the hype of tinubu developed Lagos.
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by Fujiyama: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. i never chose politics over economics, because i never supported APC because i already knew that nothing good can come from APC 's crooked and riotous mis-rule, but I was hoping that president BAT could perform better than Oga bubu - the cattle dealer , given all the hype of tinubu developed Lagos.

^^^
Ah...hope.

Without it where would we be? grin

Bubu and BAT are two sides of the same coin. You cannot have one without the other - it is impossible to separate them.

Some people think we are suffering now? undecided Our suffering at the moment is nothing compared to what will happen if there is some new major crisis anywhere on the globe that significantly affects the price of crude. If supply chains are hit and pms prices rise we will not be able to cope. Fuel prices could easily top 1000 to 1500 Naira per litre if crude oil barrel prices run into high double digits or even triple digits. What will happen then? lipsrsealed

Eight years (heading into the ninth) of APC led government and this is where we are. We made our choice and we have to live with it.

The struggle (and the suffering) continues.
Re: Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara by smileyoo: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Ah...hope.

Without it where would we be? grin

Bubu and BAT are two sides of the same coin. You cannot have one without the other - it is impossible to separate them.

Some people think we are suffering now? undecided Our suffering at the moment is nothing compared to what will happen if there is some new major crisis anywhere on the globe that significantly affects the price of crude. If supply chains are hit and pms prices rise we will not be able to cope. Fuel prices could easily top 1000 to 1500 Naira per litre if crude oil barrel prices run into high double digits or even triple digits. What will happen then? lipsrsealed

Eight years (heading into the ninth) of APC led government and this is where we are. We made our choice and we have to live with it.

The struggle (and the suffering) continues.
highly scary and disgusting situations indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo In Boston, USA / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan / Nigerians’ Incomes Will Shrink In 2020 – Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.