Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan (19097 Views)

Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / Defection: How Ibori, Okowa, Others Stop Uduaghan’s PDP Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by ayazor: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2018
Immediate past governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, has frontally addressed rumours of his imminent defection from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC saying that he remains. His assertion follows weeks of agitation around the state that Uduaghan would be defecting to the APC and use the party’s ticket to stand for the Delta South seat in the Senate.
Asked to respond to the issue, yesterday, Dr. Uduaghan disclosed that there were high level interventions that have kept him back in the party.
He, however, did not speak on what if any issue that was prompting him out of the party that has until now held a firm grip on the political landscape in Delta. Denying claims that he had concluded moves to defect to the APC, Uduaghan said: “It is not true that I would be defecting either today (Wednesday) or tomorrow, but there has been a lot of interventions going on from the likes of Chief Ibori, the governor (Okowa) and some party leaders.
“In the last few days, they have been talking and I am listening to them. So basically, some elders have intervened on the matter, and I am listening to them.” The chairman of the state chapter of the APC, Prophet Jones Erue on his part described the purported defection move by the former governor as a rumour.
“The party in the state cannot authoritatively say they have heard about him defecting anytime soon as we have not been contacted. “For now, just the way you heard about it as a rumour, that is how we are still hearing it as a rumour.” For the first 16 years that the PDP was in power in Delta State, Dr. Uduaghan was variously as commissioner, secretary to the state government and two terms of four years as governor.

http://www.vondanews.com/ibori-okowa-holding-me-in-pdp-uduaghan/

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Ahahah another defectortee sighted. Bunch of ........

9 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Wantedmiller: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2018
please Who is udughan?

19 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by abokibuhari: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Another sinner preparing to be canonized a saint grin

41 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Flyingngel(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2018
Wantedmiller:

please Who is udughan?

A name of an animal, place or thing.

8 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by dukie25: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2018
If Uduaghan wants to go he is free. Ibori is the king maker in Delta.
Uduaghan would never have become governor if not for Ibori.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Richkid97(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Pigs won’t be happy with this news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by capatainrambo: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2018
the only person that matters is ibori.

single most powerful godfather in delta.

nobody goes against him.
senator omoagege won't go back to the senate. fact####

32 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Homeboiy: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2018
Uduaghan?

One leg in PDP, one leg in APC

7 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Dannieln1: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Please choose a good political club ooo
Before transfer window closes

#failedcountry
#failedDemocracy

4 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by lielbree: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Ibori was the best governor delta state had..

It was his fight for resource control for Niger delta that made an enemy.

Since the delta has had a useless leaders. Look at how okowa disgraced Nigeria during the African athletes games.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Comedians EVERYWHERE
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by sykeng(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Who is Uduaghan? the man who plunge the state in the deep sea, let him contest for a local government election he ll get defeated by an unknown, upon what he looted he is still not satisfied, I wonder what these politicians wants.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by veacea: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Okay
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by israelmao(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Sending defection signals or flying the kite?
Buhari:I may not be a good leader but I am every good at archery.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by realborn(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Reprehensible!

Soon Jonathan too will supposedly decamp and there will be atrocious jubilations. A big shame to everyone who vehemently defend these irresponsible politicians.

At this rate, if not careful, Nigeria will be the only third world country within the next two decades.

No ideologies, no vision, no plan!

We have wasted the best of the year discussing politicians' circus games. Other African countries are taking leaps.

Again shameful!

4 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Yinxies(f): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2018
He will soon go to APC but it won't matter at all
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2018
grin

EFCC don show dis one hin file, too!!

Just like Akpabio!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by gaby(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Ugly boneheaded buffon, abeg make them hold you well well o..

Lizard wey dey think say him na alligator

click on my signature to the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma, you'd love it.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Mutemenot(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2018
Worst Governor on Earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by gare(f): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2018
YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY VALUE, YOU ARE FREE TO GO. IF NOT FOR IBORI WOULD YOU HAVE WON ? AS A SITTING GOVERNOR YOUR ANOINTED CANDIDATE COULD NOT WIN PDP PRIMARIES, YOU ARE HERE FEELING IMPORTANT, WHO EVEN REMEMBERS YOU, PLEASE BE FAST I WILL PAY FOR APC FORM FOR YOU, WHY DID YOU NOT GO TO LONDON TO SEE BUHARI LIKE AKPABIO AND TINUBU IN LAGOS ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by khalhokage(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Uduaghan is probably the worst governor Delta has ever had, yet he's going to run for senate and most likely going to get that seat.

Nigerian politics is disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by sanandreas(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Greatest looter of all time (GLOAT)

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by justice212: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2018
tomorrow now him go follow back door.this people gave no shame any more.
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by MOSICATED5(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Delta people gather here if u know Uduagha is politically useless in Delta state. Pls APC we gladly tash u this guy on free transfer

4 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Mystiquefia: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2018
God I can't just wait for the day Uduaghan and Monday igbuya will be dumping PDP for APC. That day we can formally say bye bye to the catastrophic and retrogressive system of leadership in Delta state.

Hint for Pmb and Magu: pls before delta gubernatorial elections reopen James bond ibori's corruption file if he refuses to defect to APC he's a problem to progressive politics in delta state. Am so happy okowa is showing him shege lately after imposing him on deltans from prison.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by pmc01(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
The only losers in this current political drama is the Nollywood industry. They should, however, salvage what they can, by looking out for fresh talents for the industry.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by Menace2Society(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2018
gaby:
Ugly boneheaded buffon, abeg make them hold you well well o..

Lizard wey dey think say him na alligator

click on my signature to the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma, you'd love it.
U lack home training undecided
Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by agadamalik(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Let go there.

3 Likes

Re: Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan by LordAdam16: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2018
Please leave.

Former SSG, 8 years as a governor; and you lacked the political sagacity to become a Senator. Go to APC, you'd become Ogboru 2.0.

-Lord

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

“What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” / Nigerian Government Moves To Sell Power Generating Companies, Invites Bids / Reasons For Nigeria's U.S DV-Lottery Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.