Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) (6597 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by SmartPolician: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
PontiusPirate:
Renewed hope indeed.
Congratulations to them

When next you go to the polling unit, you won't go with sentiment and tribalism

No degree of pain will make Nigerians change. Nigerians believe that suffering is normal. Hence, you always hear - it's only God that will save us in this country. During election, people suspend their reasoning. After elections, they realise themselves.

1 Like

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Jnkay: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
😒 but I believe everything will be fine in no distant time.
This is the effect of Jonathan and Buhari's maladministration. May God ease our affairs

Agbadorians will never take responsibility for their failures. Always looking for who to blame

1 Like

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Faber:

Blame game no dey tire una
Why una no dy like bitter truth?
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
PontiusPirate:
Renewed hope indeed.
Congratulations to them

When next you go to the polling unit, you won't go with sentiment and tribalism
Rayban25:
Haha Hahahaha...we told some certain fools that shege knows no tribe but those bigots no hear word and were clamoring for a criminal because he is their tribesman.. on his flaccid manhood you shall stand...Ntoor!!

Lol. Tinubu won some states in every region except only the south east. Obi didn't record meaningful success outside his region, south east. So, whose supporters carried tribalism on the heads like gala?
Besides, whoever you fools supported equally vowed to remove petrol subsidy. So, what is the wailing about?
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Fake
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by sixtuso(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:

No na Kenya. Watch the video or has tinubu bitten you so bad you don't have money for data? Coz you see brt and computer village flyover for background you still dey ask whether na naija. Eyes never pain you reach.. una go drink garri tire.
You bad oh
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
PontiusPirate:

If Peter Obi is a thief i wonder what tinubu would be
Your own sensless is out of hand

politicians are all the same, we just need someone that will make a different, obi suffer Anambra people that they wish he finished his tenure on time, so why repackaged such as saint to us?

someone that can't make Anambra state happy can't do any magic in this country

fΓΊck off
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by orion7: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
This is the effect of Jonathan and Buhari's maladministration. May God ease our affairs
so it was Jonathan that has asked this rep members to buy cars of 101 billion naira ?

You zombies are stupid

1 Like

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by just4fun(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:

Never knew some people can be dis stupid !!
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by annayawchee: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
it was during one of your obi mumu movements before election

U igbos n propaganda, that’s y u people can’t b trusted, u can’t b sincere in anything
tribalist dog...
Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo family e
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by soil4soil(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:
shocked

Watch video in link below.

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1681666615241326592?s=20

This is ikeja along where construction work is on going and buses are not meant to pass through there until Ajayi farm bus stop.
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Mrkindness: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
you are eeeevvvvviiiiiiilllll, you opposed Jonathan subsidy program Tinubu even used it to blackmail him, you voted Buhari because you believe he will deal with christians in Nigeria today you are shifting goal post.
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by omoharry(f): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Nigeria shall not fall, God will not allow that. Let's keep our hopes alive.
God has left Nigeria since . He is tired of citizens that cant use their head to do things for themselves despite giving them the brain to think and the freedom of choice granted to them . They call & cry to hin everyday and night but they refused to just do the right thing . God is in Denmark , Norway , Germany other calm and serene environment where he can reason with those that have head to reason with. God is no more in Nigeria and has Japa because Nigerians are difficult people to reason with.
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
omoharry:
God has left Nigeria since . He is tired of citizens that cant use their head to do things for themselves despite giving them the brain to think and the freedom of choice granted to them . They call & cry to hin everyday and night but they refused to just do the right thing . God is in Denmark , Norway , Germany other calm and serene environment where he can reason with those that have head to reason with. God is no more in Nigeria and has Japa because Nigerians are difficult people to reason with.
Don't say so please, God is fixing Nigeria and we will all testify soon
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by padi94(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:

Na that same God go punish you for that rubbish talk...
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by omoharry(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Don't say so please, God is fixing Nigeria and we will all testify soon
Just the way we have been testifying since the days of our fathers & grand fatherr.
Sorry oga . Heaven help those who help themselves. This is the reason we are still backward in all areas of human endeavours.
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Sharpsharp00123: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
annayawchee:
tribalist dog...
Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo family e
emeka

I know say d election loss pain u but take heart so u don’t die of heart attack ooo

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by annayawchee: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
emeka

I know say d election loss pain u but take heart so u don’t die of heart attack ooo
Mugu...
Arindin
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by yarimo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by snowball11(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:

[b][/b]

Dis one wellness is in doubt! undecided

1 Like

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Justiceleague1: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
You are looking for who to curse you.

Though I support tinubu but if tinubu had not worked against Jonathan's move to remove the subsidy years ago,this would not be happening..
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Sharpsharp00123: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
annayawchee:
Mugu...
Arindin
u wey go soon take rat poison with your depression

Abeg I no wan get hand for your death

Just leave me alone ooo
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by GreyLaw(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
KingAzubuike:

You definitely don't have money for data else you won't still be arguing.

I don compress the video for you to 50kb..

Watch in the twitter link below.

Guy you wicked. You compress rhe video for am to 50k grin
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by Modsarefools(f): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
MineSkullHelinu:
Ekiti trekking go funny pass

Doctor unago C. Shege recommends
grin grin
Them go manage booth as usual.

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by fx45(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
But unfortunately that is the reality, Yaradua and Obasanjo's administration was the last good/Fair administration Nigeria ever witness. I believe everything will be fine sooner than we expect.
You're actually very dense

1 Like

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by annayawchee: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u wey go soon take rat poison with your depression

Abeg I no wan get hand for your death

Just leave me alone ooo
get the f.uck out
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by APCNig: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2023
The last war was fought in Igbo land, and we the Yorubas left Sorrow, Tears, and Blood which you are still crying over till date
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by TemplarLandry: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2023
Mynd44. This looks like fake news.
KingAzubuike:
shocked

Watch video in link below.

Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Fk you
Re: Like A War Zone: People Seen Trekking En Mass In Lagos. (video) by sirchim(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2023
crossfm:
The poor is no longer breathing.

These whole brouhaha is no longer funny.

Hard life by black face comes to my mind.

Itβ€²s a hard life wey we dey live for naija
Youths dem unemployed to overseas dem ja
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa)
It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija
Youths dem unemployed to overseas dem ja oh
It's hard life wey we dey live for naija (wey we dey live oh, eh-eh), ja ja
Itβ€²s a hard life wey we dey live for naija
Youths dem unemployed to overseas dem ja
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa)
It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija
Youths dem unemployed to overseas dem ja oh
It's hard life wey we dey live for naija (wey we dey live oh, eh-eh), ja ja

Na so dem do dem chop our money go
Dem think sey me and you we no go know (na lie o)
See them as dem pass dey go
Blow their siren from Makurdi to Otukpo
Chakoko kwa eh
See as our life just dey bitter eh
β€²Cause our roads e bad
How can we be glad
When the children are suffering everyday inna we yard?

Dem say e go better, e worse pass as e bad oh
Money no be dem own, dem put am for dem backyard
After dem go say make we no light we jay
Make we no know sey dem steal our pay
From here to Bombay, I say
Which kain life we dey today
When we dey work and daily no pay, I say
This government e bad oh, see as dem leave
All the students and dem dey keep dem for their house oh
An evergreen song, just as it is happening in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! / Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) / Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.