Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs (3447 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2011
Its been on emmanuel tv since yesterday. I want to add that the level of prophecies God shows to the man will bring the really high and mighty to him and according to his video auto biography he will only get better provided he does not get carried away by the fame his prophecies bring him.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by zataxs: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
my pig prophesied steve job's death to the date
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by EvilBrain1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
blink182:

Its been on emmanuel tv since yesterday. I want to add that the level of prophecies God shows to the man will bring the really high and mighty to him and according to his video auto biography he will only get better provided he does not get carried away by the fame his prophecies bring him.

Definition of Facepalm. From wikipedia:

"a colloquial term referring to the physical gesture of striking one's own face in a display of exasperation. It is similar in function to a sigh. In Internet discussions, the term is used as an expression of embarrassment, frustration, disbelief, disgust or general woe. It is also used when the person making the gesture does not believe that words can express the level of idiocy."

[img]http://www.gtfo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Facepalm-jesus-facepalm-facepalm1.jpg[/img]
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by ikechukz(m): 2:28am On Oct 08, 2011
why are all his prophecies based on bad things.i'm not sure his has ever given any good prophecy
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Joagbaje(m): 4:30am On Oct 08, 2011
Thats not true, he prophesied many good things , he had reconciled many broken homes . He even predicted scientific discoveries like the 3 holes in Jupiter which no one ever saw.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvz5C36Os4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

He predicted the plane that was gong to crash in California but they prayed to avert it and no life will be lost ,
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-dYGft_xVY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

He predicted a plane that will crash-land into  water , he made everybody pray and fast that no life would be lost. It happened exactly, the plane landed on water and miraculously stayed afloat like a boat till help came.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqg-N6RLhfU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

When he predict death if a man, he usually send message to them, if they yield they will be saved . Just as in Micheal jackson case. Marlon his brother testified they gave Jackson the message but he delayed coming.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Mpetempe(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2011
Omg! When will people start criticizing me like Pastor Joshua.

I love him, he is a Man Of God.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Enigma(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2011
@Joagbaje

In video 1 ---- on 26th July 2009 your man is wearing a suit!

In video 2 ---- on the same 26th July 2009 your man is wearing something different altogether!

Hmmmm 

Or was one morning service and the other evening service?  grin

Edit: I listened again and in fairness they did say it was "second service". smiley
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by thehomer: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2011
blink182:

This is what is considered a prediction?
Apart from the fact that we knew Steve Jobs was ill with an as yet incurable illness, where did he make the prediction?
He claimed Mr. Jobs would get better with those banal conditions? Well, there are lots of other people with less threatening illnesses that haven't been healed by this Joshua fellow and you want us to believe he could have healed Mr. Jobs?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by HISchild: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2011
How do these "prophecies" re: football match scores, airplanes and deaths assist in anyone's salvation through The Lord JESUS CHRIST from the wrath of GOD for sin? They are distractions. Beware, because this has, and is happening until the very end, (which is imminent) - "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live." - Revelation 13:12-14

-----------
This is what matters, and this is prophecy, for it is the word of GOD re: all mankind.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”:-Heb 9:27

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23

For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.”- Rom 6:23 

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.” - Rom 10:17
---------
"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Rev_19:10 

There is no prophecy outside what is written in the holy Bible, since GOD completed it. - "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." - Rev 22:18-19
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2011
His predictions are simply hoax, even the herbalist in my hometown will make the same prediction and more correct than this. Why didn't he make the prophecy 10 years ago
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by zataxs: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2011
@Mpetempe of course you love him, I see a lot of Christian men openly declaring love for other men, then what's the problem with homosexuality again?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by zataxs: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2011
These are all meaningless predictions,
Soon he will say Jesus is coming, kill yourselves and all his die hard followers will go on a rampage, guys don't take this man so seriously.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2011
I want to believe everyone that has replied here is a christian. Its really a pity at the level of christians we have in the country. It is clearly written in the bible never to judge a person, we should be wary but never judge. Christianity is the pulsating life of Christ in us. It is a way of life and the bible urged us not to forsake the gathering of the brethren. The thing for you to do is to look for a gathering that suits you. If its celestial church or catholic or anglican get one but do not judge. You people complicate your lives for no reason. The bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm but you can not know who is a true servant except guided by the holy spirit. If you are doing anything related to spiritual issues let the spirit of God lead and do not use your own understanding for it is like foolishness in the sight of God.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by free123: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2011
@blink182
u have already judged since u are instructing and accusing them of judging Tb Joshua. If u really do not want to judge u dont have to post anything, keep to yourself whatever u have.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by zataxs: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2011
@free123 well said, true
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by thehomer: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
blink182:

I want to believe everyone that has replied here is a christian. Its really a pity at the level of christians we have in the country. It is clearly written in the bible never to judge a person, we should be wary but never judge. Christianity is the pulsating life of Christ in us. It is a way of life and the bible urged us not to forsake the gathering of the brethren. The thing for you to do is to look for a gathering that suits you. If its celestial church or catholic or anglican get one but do not judge. You people complicate your lives for no reason. The bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm but you can not know who is a true servant except guided by the holy spirit. If you are doing anything related to spiritual issues let the spirit of God lead and do not use your own understanding for it is like foolishness in the sight of God.

Why will you want to believe that, are you new to the religion section of Nairaland?
On you issue of not judging, that is a scam that people play on others when they do not want to justify poor decision making. Do you judge when you go to buy a car or a house? Do you judge when you go to see a doctor for treatment? Yet on something that involves your money and thinking, you don't want to judge?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ Free, people tend to confuse judging and advising. I never condemned them neither did I accuse. I tried to stay as objective as possible. I will not deny the fact that there are insinuations of judging but that is not how I meant it. They have the right to accept what I said or let it pass.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by nlMediator: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^

What you said qualifies as judging by your own definition. Trying to wiggle out by saying there may be insinuation of judging does not change it.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Joagbaje(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
@HISchild

HISchild:

How do these "prophecies" re: football match scores, airplanes and deaths assist in anyone's salvation through The Lord JESUS CHRIST from the wrath of GOD for sin? They are distractions.

How much do you know about prophecies to start with? Lets Stop judging others by our little mind. There are several predictions in the bible that has nothing to do with salvation.

Agabus predicted paul would be chained. Agabus predicted their would be economic crisis in the world. Paul predicted that the prisoners ship used to carry him would be wrecked . Tell me , what has these got to do with salvation?

Who now gave you the standard by which you condemn? I think we should study more on the areas we are not acquainted with so as not to commit sin of blasphemies.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Image123(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
^
The three 'prophecies' you mentioned resulted in belief in God, salvation from sin, and God being glorified. i hope you're truly naive on this? The gifts of God are for the edifying of the body of Christ and for the salvation of the world, not for fun, money making and pastime.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Enigma(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
One day go be one day; one person somewhere someday will be able to do proper "forensics" on the videos that Joshua and team put on Youtube.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2011
Image123:

^
The three 'prophecies' you mentioned resulted in belief in God, salvation from sin, and God being glorified. i hope you're truly naive on this? The gifts of God are for the edifying of the body of Christ and for the salvation of the world, not for fun, money making and pastime.

AMEN !!!!!!!

But , will they listen undecided

Itching ears seems to be the main problem these days !
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Joagbaje(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
Image123:

^

Please explain the prophecies in the light of your conlusions . And let's see the difference.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Joagbaje(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

AMEN !!!!!!!

But , will they listen undecided

Itching ears seems to be the main problem these days !

No rather you guys have a challenge called "UMBELIEF"
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Image123(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2011
Joagbaje:

No rather you guys have a challenge called "UMBELIEF"
Which one is "UMBELIEF"?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Image123(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2011
Joagbaje:

Please explain the prophecies in the light of your conlusions . And let's see the difference.
For instance, Paul's imprisonment was prophesied by Agabus. What happened when it came to pass? See
"12. Now I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really SERVED TO ADVANCE THE GOSPEL. 13 As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in chains for Christ. 14. BECAUSE OF MY CHAINS, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly." (Philippians 1:12-14)NIV.
That's a tip of the iceberg of relevance of that prophecy. So you tell us, if tb's prediction comes near the light of conclusion.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by wetu: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
The famine that was prophesied, we see later also the saints helping the churches that were afflicted as a result of the famine. Amen.

As for this TB Joshua, his prophesies bring strife and contention and I think we should leave these guys alone in their ignorance.

Jas 3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
Jas 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
Jas 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
Jas 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
Jas 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by thehomer: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2011
Of course. Just as he foretold the scores of Nigeria's match.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by chrisj2000(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2011
prophecy!!!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Claus(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
For the TB Joshua enthusiasts, please post his prophecies here BEFORE the event occurs. Then we can guage the success rate for ourselves.

We all know the extent of technology these days, so no one is going to buy any post event prophecies from youtube videos.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Joagbaje(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
Image123:

For instance, Paul's imprisonment was prophesied by Agabus. What happened when it came to pass?
See
"12. Now I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really SERVED TO ADVANCE THE GOSPEL. 13 As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in chains for Christ. 14. BECAUSE OF MY CHAINS, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly." (Philippians 1:12-14)NIV.

What are you saying , was agabus encouraging paul to go or he was rather discouraging him. Read it well pls. It was like Peter rebuking Jesus not to gi to the cross. So your reference doesn't make sense to your argument. Agabus was not encouraging Saul to go . How does the prophecy edify paul.

That's a tip of the iceberg of relevance of that prophecy. So you tell us, if tb's prediction comes near the light of conclusion.

It's not a tip at all. He prophesied about famine that was coming . What has that to do with salavation according to you?

Besides we mix things up. A man may have a gift or ability to see into the realm of the spirit . It doesn't necessarily make it a prophecy from God to the church. If you dream and it comes to pass, is it a prophecy? You can tell people this is what I saw in my dream. That doesn't make it prophecy. It's a choice .
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs by Kx: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
Claus:

For the TB Joshua enthusiasts, please post his prophecies here BEFORE the event occurs.
I wonder o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Church Bombed By Boko Hara,m!!! / Truth About The Protestant Inquisition (aka The Christian's Torture Sessions) / Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.