Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga (455 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by Gondonu: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
In this season of high fuel price, I want to plead with our people to exercise some patience. We are all jointly experiencing the pain. All those intemperate attacks against the new government of President Bola Tinubu should stop.

Let’s await the palliatives as his government has promised. Let’s await the palliatives that will flow from each state as more money is channeled to them from the subsidy savings.

We cannot go back to the hyper fraudulent subsidy regime where we were spending more money on petrol than on roads, education and health. My people, patience, patience please.I beg you all.

No country has ever made progress without the people going through some pains. Our country under Tinubu’s watch shall certainly excel.
https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1681797266267422721?t=Nucw4oT3cpzmVeugsAKUxA&s=08

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by Gondonu: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Suffer no dey tire some people. More reactions;

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by Gondonu: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
How can you continue the same fraudulent covid palliative embezzlement and said you are helping the poor ?

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by jJosephs: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
I suppose his account been hacked. Because this cannot be coming from him
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by taylor89(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
sad
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by SmartPolician: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Agbadorians call Tinubu a master strategist, but he didn't know that he ought to get the palliatives ready before removing the subsidy. Olodo strategist!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by FreeStuffsNG: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gondonu:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1681797266267422721?t=Nucw4oT3cpzmVeugsAKUxA&s=08
He is absolutely spot on!
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by Urheadmaster(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nigerians didn't learn anything from the COVID 20 abi 19 palliatives saga tongue
SmartPolician:
Agbadorians call Tinubu a master strategist, but he didn't know that he ought to get the palliatives ready before removing the subsidy. Olodo strategist!
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by ezechi242: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
the funny thing is that the people most affected are from the west and the north no jokes......if you really want to feel poverty go to the west and the north........but still yet they will still vote like fools in another election.

yes God said help the poor, but he didnt say help the fools.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by helinues: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abi, when no be say there is a special fuel filling station for Apc members/supporters to buy fuel @ N300 per litre

I said previously that the sweet go circulate, now you know what's gwan

Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by helinues: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
ezechi242:
the funny thing is that the people most affected are from the west and the north no jokes......if you really want to feel poverty go to the west and the north........but still yet they will still vote like fools in another election.

yes God said help the poor, but he didnt say help the fools.

The irony of that is na the acclaimed Bullionaires have been creating countless thread complaining of Hardship and Hunger , HH
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by Ashez: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Okay
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by ezechi242: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
helinues:

The irony of that is na the acclaimed Bullionaires have been creating countless thread complaining of Hardship and Hunger , HH

grin grin see helinus wey dey open different account since last week just to beg.......but the painful thing is that your sense go still remain the way it is dry as usual ....i pity the people wey dey buy garri for you...... grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by Nwaide01: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
What palliatives are they really talking about? Is it the proposed #8000 or there is another thing in offing i don't know about? The prizes of goods and services have skyrocketed far beyond ordinal Nigerians. Not to talk about transportation and some people are here talking about palliatives.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: We’re All Suffering – Apc’s Bayo Onanuga by ambale(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
You take out subsidy only to be sharing money under the bridge

Apc can do better than this if they want to be sincere with themselves

Yeye people

(1) (Reply)

‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu / Atiku Warns Tinubu-led ECOWAS Against Military Action In Niger Republic / Akintola, Rotimi Williams, Brothers First Ch'terd Acc'tant, First SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.