Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu (458 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / Gbajabiamila Visit To Ghana Already Yielding Results - NIDO Ghana Chapter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by adenigga(m): 4:47am On Jul 31, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has said his policies on fuel subsidy removal and foreign exchange have started yielding positive results.

According to the President, the Federal Government already received support and commendations from the global communities over those policies.

The president made this known at the weekend at a Gala/Award Night event organised by the office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (HOCSF).

Naija News recalls that the President, in his inaugural speech on May 29, declared an end to the fuel subsidy regime and, subsequently, the devaluation of the naira.

Tinubu, who was represented by Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator George Akume, appreciated civil servants for their numerous contributions to the country’s economic development.

He, however, admitted that the policies had caused the masses much suffering but promised succour would come to them very soon.

“We shall without delay cushion the pains being experienced by our people as a result of these measures through a number of well-targeted interventions aimed at giving adequate relief and succour to a great number of our long-suffering citizens, ” he said.

He, however, pledged to give more support to the civil service sector, being the custodian of public trust to consolidate the gains of the ongoing reforms in the industry.

Source: https:///My-Policies-On-Fuel-Subsidy-Foreign-Exchange-Are-Yielding-Results-Tinubu

Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by ibtommy(m): 4:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Fokasibe!

1 Like

Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by triple996(m): 5:03am On Jul 31, 2023
Ok sir
Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by sleek214(m): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2023
With dollar at over #800? Crazy

1 Like

Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by gaby(m): 5:21am On Jul 31, 2023
One patriotic yoruba musician just release one better befitting single for your head on tiktok.
Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 31, 2023
Let the masses benefit from the result, please I don't want Asiwaju's government to fail Nigerians.
Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by naijaboy756: 5:34am On Jul 31, 2023
Shall
Shall
Keep shalling

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by okosodo: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2023
Renewed lies

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by Bobloco: 6:15am On Jul 31, 2023
True

It's yielding the desire results by making Nigerians poorer

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2023
This one is still delusional of the inflammatory inflation most of his phantom economic policies are causing.
Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2023
He, however, admitted that the policies had caused the masses much suffering
I guess the above can be classified as positive results abi ?

1 Like

Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by oloriooko(m): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2023
during your campaign seem you forgot to mention the hardship you would cause nigerians while admonishing them to patiently embrace the hardship while promising better 2moro same thing buhari did for 8 long years and we never saw any better nigeria
BAT your self centeredness has caused nigeria these years of abysmal hardship when you stood against subsidy removal 11 yrs ago just to score useless cheap political point cuz you planned ruling 9ja.
useless set of politicians angry
Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by Ilola(f): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by MrsTwrite(f): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2023
I hope the result will be utilized properly.
Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by richidinho(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Only Tinubu and Akpabio are benefiting from the policy grin
Re: ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu by grandstar(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2023
Whether we like it or not, going the shock therapy was the best route die to the colloidal size of the problem on ground.

Yes, it will be hard at first, but the gain at the end of the day will surpass the losses.

However, the federal government should put in place policies to speed up growth such as cutting corporate taxes to 15% or less.

It should also reduce inflationary pressure by disbursing the dollar component of government allocation in dollars rather than in Naira, as these would lead to a massive appreciation of the local currency.

This will in turn lead to tight money rather than the excess money in circulation today and enable the CBN cut interest rates eventually to single digits. This would in turn lead to a sharp drop in commercial lending rates, and should fuel an investment boom.

(1) (Reply)

Hon Afuape Lauds President Tinubu Over Ministers' Appointment From Ogun / Nigeria Is Irredeemable With The Judgement Of The Tribunal - Joe Champion / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road Resume As MTN Took Over Funding(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.