Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport (58404 Views)

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by kasim155: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2023
adecz:

Nice oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aboki, coming all the way from
Adamawa to vandalize public
infrastructure in Lagos..

All these illiterate economic refugees
from the north have nothing to contribute
in southern Nigeria, except crime and
poverty. ❎❌❎

I totally agree with you here, they have nothing to offer in the South

1 Like

Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Yankee101: 12:45am On Jul 22, 2023
Awesome
We need red eyes if we go develop at all
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Hotwest: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Especially those people from the other side, they come to Lagos in mass to suffocate us and mount pressure on our infrastructure
shut up...always talking and bragging of Lagos Lagos the no man's land meanwhile your ass is from local places like Kwara ekiti and so...
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by bionixs: 2:08am On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He stated that one of the guards however opened fire on them and hit one of the suspects identified as Usman Musa.

28-year old Musa who is a native of Adamawa State and residing at Ijora sustained gunshot wounds and was subsequently arrested and taken to 661NAF Hospital Ikeja

He came all the way from Adamawa, PDP's Alhaji Atiku state of origin to steal in APC's Asiwaju Tinubu Lagos state of origin. Smh
you sef no get sense.
How old are you ?
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by ceejay80s(m): 2:08am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Men and stealing ehn
Not men....
Dem take iron and cable swear for abokis, any iron used to decorate the streets, they gladly steal, some thing really needs to be done
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by ceejay80s(m): 2:11am On Jul 22, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na instant judgement dem give him...

All this Iron Condemn boy's they can steal anything if u loose guard.,.
Point of correction....not iron condemn but abokis
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:47am On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/man-attempting-to-steal-underground-cable-shot-at-lagos-airport/

After voting in dumbheads as leaders because of their inherent ethnoreligious bigotry, they eventually resort to stealing when the clueless leaders predictably make lives more difficult for them.
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by enemyofprogress: 3:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Coming to nairaland to read trash, I honestly want to stop, but my love for Dominique won’t allow me to stop coming back
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by CaptainFM1: 3:50am On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He stated that one of the guards however opened fire on them and hit one of the suspects identified as Usman Musa.

28-year old Musa who is a native of Adamawa State and residing at Ijora sustained gunshot wounds and was subsequently arrested and taken to 661NAF Hospital Ikeja

He came all the way from Adamawa, PDP's Alhaji Atiku state of origin to steal in APC's Asiwaju Tinubu Lagos state of origin. Smh

SMHFU!
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by occfx: 3:59am On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

After voting APC you come Lagos come thief
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by KingLander: 4:23am On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/man-attempting-to-steal-underground-cable-shot-at-lagos-airport/
That guy own don finish. They said the interrogation may lead to the theft of the run way lighting. The torture will be unbearable.
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by andycom(m): 4:24am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Men and stealing ehn

You and your ashawo work ehh
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Kevineleven(m): 4:25am On Jul 22, 2023
Bestfits:
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

In the other thread they were blaming ibos because a lady that stole a bag If money at the club was beaten to death, but here it seems the thieves deserve a bullet. One stole cable at the airport, the other stole a bag of money in the club what is the difference, tribe and Gender.
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Tzar(m): 4:38am On Jul 22, 2023
The thieve should have been shot dead!
That country is so evil and it’s people are too!
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Cassandraloius: 5:05am On Jul 22, 2023
They better make the country better else stealing will increase greatly.
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by drololaaof: 5:19am On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Why wouldn't he be relevant? His brethren should be tracked .
May be it is time to ban the buying and selling of scraps because that is where they hide to steal valuable properties.
Before day break their masters will come to bail or asking for settlement. The worst part of the problem is that they are oblivious of the catastrophic effect of their action on the society but after the immediate gain.
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Even before opening the thread,o already know say he no go pass those scum f the Earth called iron condemn Vandals called Aboki dem.my poem notebook fell out of my bag awhile walking on the street, within minutes,one of the despicable dirty dregs picked it up and I never saw it again embarassed..they evewryhere like pest, the soldier should have simply taken the bastard out of circulation permanently and save us sane lot someheadache angry
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Stevengold(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Men and stealing ehn

Women steal more.
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by LadyRosa(f): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2023
sad
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by AareGaa: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2023
omniwater:
President Tinubu should reset this country back to the regional government where every region will maintain its territorial integrity and develop at its own pace.

I am tired of these northinham wanderers and easternbull vagabonds in my space.

If Tinubu fails to properly restructure this country , then he has failed as a president.
Ibos especially, have not allowed the country to move forward since 1966 coup.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Pipefitter: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2023
omniwater:
President Tinubu should reset this country back to the regional government where every region will maintain its territorial integrity and develop at its own pace.

I hope you never try to leave Yoruba land to any part of the world
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by adedayoa2(f): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
Am sure tinubu's harsh economic policies drove them into crime,..you cant over-eat watery beans laced with raw garri and still remain normal.
Stop just stop, and those that decided not to steal nko, are they mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by fawaz050(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Especially those people from the other side, they come to Lagos in mass to suffocate us and mount pressure on our infrastructure

Yet we cry of racism?

which infrastructure?

I'm Yoruba, BTW
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Weathered: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2023
I'm wondering if the naval personnel shot to kill or shot to immobilise him
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Curious346: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Good one
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Curious346: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2023
AareGaa:

If Tinubu fails to properly restructure this country , then he has failed as a president.
Ibos especially, have not allowed the country to moved forward since 1966 coup.

is that what your father told you
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Traplord09: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2023
omniwater:

When you notice one
You understand that there's a BIGO southwest on the space

Aways seeking for hel from IGBO
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Isobug: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He came all the way from Adamawa, PDP's Alhaji Atiku state of origin to steal in APC's Asiwaju Tinubu Lagos state of origin. Smh.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Don't Tell me you don't know Asiwaju state of origin
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Menclothing: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2023
The rest should be arrested and shot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.