Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport (58406 Views)

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by YouAreNobody: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
omniwater:
President Tinubu should reset this country back to the regional government where every region will maintain its territorial integrity and develop at its own pace.

I am tired of these northinham wanderers and easternbull vagabonds in my space.

why not sue for outright disintegration? abi that one dey fear you?

Almajiri unity-begging cretinous skull-miner
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by XAUBulls: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Electorate: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He stated that one of the guards however opened fire on them and hit one of the suspects identified as Usman Musa.

28-year old Musa who is a native of Adamawa State and residing at Ijora sustained gunshot wounds and was subsequently arrested and taken to 661NAF Hospital Ikeja

He came all the way from Adamawa, PDP's Alhaji Atiku state of origin to steal in APC's Asiwaju Tinubu Lagos state of origin. Smh.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

You sound dumb.

Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by AskNgige2: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Bestfits:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Tinibu pple
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by FreeStuffsNG: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Electorate:

You sound dumb.
mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by FreeStuffsNG: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Away with your fake stuffs you tribalistic one..
mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by paramakina202: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
The faces of the thieves now looks like that of UFO grin
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Johel(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by Electorate: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
mynd44 nlfpmod

I just told you the truth, like seriously you don't talk like someone intelligent, your posts are always senseless...it is better to be silent if you don't have anything reasonable to say instead of just typing rubbish because you want to be noticed.

Truth is bitter and knock is also painful.

Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by omniwater: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
YouAreNobody:
why not sue for outright disintegration? abi that one dey fear you?
Almajiri unity-begging cretinous skull-miner
Baby factory product from the irrelevant 5% dotland shithole.
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
bionixs:
these are how they usually start, they are not ashamed of starting from grass or rags.

After a while, your lazy family members would start ranting like ,” aah! Omo ibo wey just enter not quite long don buy motor and buy up una ancestral lands ”.

we sell gala, hawk ice creams , sell newspapers.
.That how we roll.

Thanks for the pictures

Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by okorogodwin4(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
9jaRealist:

Why wouldn’t there be “bad economy” if people are stealing and vandalizing ECONOMIC infrastructure?! undecided
>
sharap tribal hatred will never allow you to see beyond your nose
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by bionixs: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
[quote author=INDOMIE9090 post=124584720][/quote]i don’t even understand the screenshot you posted. Ask any Igboman to drop his account details and know howfar. No amount is small, but it takes Being an igboman or a SUCCESSFUL any others to realize that

Till tomorrow, I still beg okada men to leave waso for me . They find it very easy to tell you that it is JUST waso. They never start. Dangote or Otedola won’t let go that waso for you if you don’t merit it seriously .

It is only among the poor that you see wastage as showing sign of having made it
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by benjanny(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good One
Re: Man Attempting To Steal Underground Cable Shot At Lagos Airport by bluefilm: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Hmmm TINUBU supporters now into cable stealing to survive

From thuggery and ballot box snatchers to Cable thieves.

What a wonderful transformation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.