Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa (2786 Views)

Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / Secession: President Buhari Moves To Stop Agitation In Cameroon / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Honestly,you are f00lishness in personification......know these and know peace

Why are you describing your father on public forum
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by BOYS2MEN: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Coming from a man who knocks and beats his father at any slight
Fugazy2023:

Why are you describing your father on public forum
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by worksmart(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
But your own land is inside Nigeria, so tell me how you burn Nigeria without burning yourself. Clown!
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Coming from a man who knocks and beats his father at any slight

You are still describing your father dude
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by BOYS2MEN: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Just the same way you describe your father to your folks...telling them how irresponsible he is grin......
Fugazy2023:

You are still describing your father dude
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Just the same way you describe your father to your folks...telling them how irresponsible my father is grin......

Glad to know that is who your father is
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by BOYS2MEN: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Coming from an irresponsible son of a irresponsible father
Fugazy2023:

Glad to know that is who your father is
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Coming from an irresponsible son of a irresponsible father

I'm glad how you described your father dude
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by BOYS2MEN: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Wasted semen of an irresponsible drunkard.....ANUOFIA!!! grin
Fugazy2023:

I'm glad how you described your father dude
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Wasted semen of an irresponsible drunkard.....ANUOFIA!!! grin

Keep describing your father per post. That's your business
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by BOYS2MEN: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin grin grin taaa zuzu away
Fugazy2023:

Keep describing your father per post. That's your business
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Luckylife(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
accordadoga29:
Igbos are the enemies of Nigeria and what they don’t know is that 5% cannot tie down the remaining 95%.

They all have the same ideologies which I don’t need to mention.

They hate and curse Nigeria but still want one them to become the president of the zoo they hate so much.

Mazi Ekpa is saying the mind of every igbo (young, old, male, female).

By the time hand touch am now, dem go dey demand for his release like Kanu claiming he committed no crime.
Why are all this moving corpse, zombies, cursed religious and ethnic bigots masturbating and having hearts attack s over issues concerning the most worthy, competent, qualified, drugged free , energetic president Peter Obi? Even after rigging him out shamelessly,they still having heart attacks when ever he made presidential headlines. Any lies and propaganda they cook against competent, drugged free, clean Peter Obi will torment their miserable lives every seconds till their worst nemesis from their god. That self-imposed hatred will make you miserable . Note; Quote me to accept this curses multiple in your generation.
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Luckylife(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
accordadoga29:
Igbos are the enemies of Nigeria and what they don’t know is that 5% cannot tie down the remaining 95%.

They all have the same ideologies which I don’t need to mention.

They hate and curse Nigeria but still want one them to become the president of the zoo they hate so much.

Mazi Ekpa is saying the mind of every igbo (young, old, male, female).

By the time hand touch am now, dem go dey demand for his release like Kanu claiming he committed no crime.
Why are all this moving corpse, zombies, cursed religious and ethnic bigots masturbating and having hearts attack s over issues concerning the most worthy, competent, qualified, drugged free , energetic president Peter Obi? Even after rigging him out shamelessly,they still having heart attacks when ever he made presidential headlines. Any lies and propaganda they cook against competent, drugged free, clean Peter Obi will torment their miserable lives every seconds till their worst nemesis from their god. That self-imposed hatred will make you miserable . Note; Quote me to accept these curses multiple in your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals / Senate Committee Chairman On Gas Senator Osita Izunaso Lose PDP Party Primaries / Re: Independent Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.