Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa (2745 Views)

Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / #Endsars: Nigerians Will Not End Agitation Until FG Addresses Insecurity / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by bennybuhari: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Self-acclaimed pro-Biafra agitator, Simon Ekpa has vowed not to rest in his agitation until Nigeria is burned to ashes.

In a video posted on his Twitter handle, Ekpa said the Biafra Liberation Movement which he heads is the one responsible for the confusion in Nigeria today.

He said "It is the Biafra Liberation Movement that is bringing the confusion that you see today. And we have nor even done anything yet. We are not going to stop until our main target is to see Nigeria burn down to ashes for our freedom to come".
https://worldviewafrica.com/i-wont-stop-agitation-until-nigeria-is-burnt-to-ashes-simon-ekpa/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by helinues: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Alaigbo he meant cos Nigeria as a country get curse proof

All the past curse and evil wishes boomerang

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by TemplarLandry: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hand go soon touch am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by hisexcellency34: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu said more than this. Learn!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Austino50: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
When hand touch am last last Ndemini will come and ask for his release

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by sreamsense: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeria has continued to be number one economic nation in Africa, so the impact of Ekpa is only felt in alaigbo that doesn't contribute much to Nigeria economy. Some Igbos are the problems of themselves who are contributing money under guise of fighting for Biafra. If those Igbos stop making donations, he can't use his salary in Finland to fund Biafra course and buy amunition for Ipob/esn. Ekpa is enjoying the donations, he doesn't want to religuish his position so that he can keep money comming to run his family because donations he receives is more than how much he earns in Finland.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
He is saying the mind of majority igbos. They actually don't love Nigeria and will be happy if the country burns.
That why they are always happy about bad news and sad about good news in Nigeria

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Zionmdde: 2:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:
He is saying the mind of majority igbos. They actually don't love Nigeria and will be happy if the country burns.
That why they are always happy about bad news and sad about good news in Nigeria
Bad news perpetrated by those who love Nigeria? Like those entering other people's villages and killing many? Those asking others to leave their state? So who are those who cause the bad things to happen?

And who are those who are always very glad to spread the news from that idiot God will surely bring to justice?

Bigotry is very stinking. People who are bigots stinks. They smell. From your rubbish statement, u are obviously one of those I am talking about

8 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Throwback: 3:13am On Jul 22, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Nnamdi Kanu said more than this. Learn!

That is why he is Nnamdi Kanu's true disciple.

He is no more a terrorist than Nnamdi Kanu who some have tried to whitewash.

No responsible government will release Nnamdi Kanu when he has a treason case to continue at the court.

The most is to show him mercy and commute his expected death sentence to life imprisonment.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by ogaemma: 3:17am On Jul 22, 2023
It is the federal government I blame.
Is obvious they are not looking for you, it will be easier to catch you than Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by raskymonojendor: 3:41am On Jul 22, 2023
The only place burning is the red mud Ibo region.

By the time he eventually gets caught and locked up, that criminal organization called ohaneze ndibo would come begging for him like they begged for Nnamdi Kanu and the organ harvester locked up in the UK jail.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Savedday2: 4:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Why can't this idiot be arrested and made to face the full weight of the law!

For all the souls we have lost because of his recklessness, I dislike this guy and anything from him with passion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Christistruth03: 4:49am On Jul 22, 2023
What a Pity

It is you who will burn to ashes if you don't repent

Nnamdi Kanu who taught you all this nonsense is now begging for his life every day

and nobody is listening to him or has time for him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 4:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

Bad news perpetrated by those who love Nigeria? Like those entering other people's villages and killing many? Those asking others to leave their state? So who are those who cause the bad things to happen?

And who are those who are always very glad to spread the news from that idiot God will surely bring to justice?

Bigotry is very stinking. People who are bigots stinks. They smell. From your rubbish statement, u are obviously one of those I am talking about

One country hater don show face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Zionmdde: 5:46am On Jul 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:

One country hater don show face
Read your statement again, now it sure makes sense to a mad man that's why it will make sense to you

Now give it to somebody that is sane and ask the person how stupid you sound

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

Read your statement again, now it sure makes sense to a mad man that's why it will make sense to you

Now give it to somebody that is sane and ask the person how stupid you sound

I don't engage foolish people in conversation
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by marsup: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Isn't this grounds enough to arrest this coward?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by ecolime(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Thought this guy was smart. His brain is very tiny.

How does killing the people and economy of the SE translate to burning down of Nigeria?
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by JAMO84: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2023
When this one is eventually captured, their ogogoro drinking elders will be holding press conferences in Abuja, telling the government to release him immediately.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by RepoMan007: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Biafra is fast becoming a traditional religion. See that shrine background alone.

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by accordadoga29(f): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Igbos are the enemies of Nigeria and what they don’t know is that 5% cannot tie down the remaining 95%.

They all have the same ideologies which I don’t need to mention.

They hate and curse Nigeria but still want one them to become the president of the zoo they hate so much.

Mazi Ekpa is saying the mind of every igbo (young, old, male, female).

By the time hand touch am now, dem go dey demand for his release like Kanu claiming he committed no crime.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by kettykings: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2023
These guys ought to guard their utterances, Nigeria is already ablaze, why set it ablaze again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Godfullsam(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2023
He will burn south east to ashes, not Nigeria.

Only the south east is feeling the heat of his sit-at-home order.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Zionmdde: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I don't engage foolish people in conversation
And what foolishness surpasses being a tribal bigotic idiot? Or not being able to see beyond your little shapeless nose?
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Fugazy2023: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

And what foolishness surpasses being a tribal bigotic idiot? Or not being able to see beyond your little shapeless nose?

I said what I said.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by abbasajao(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2023
You never do reach your Oga Kanu.

You cup will soon full.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by NaMe4: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Ode!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by wahalawahala: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Oko awon yeeboh

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Houseofglam7(f): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2023
🫀
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by kettykings: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2023
accordadoga29:
Igbos are enemies of Nigeria and what they don’t know is that 5% cannot tie down the remaining 95%.

They hate and curse Nigeria but still want one them to become the president of the zoo they hate so much.

By the time hand touch am now, dem go dey demand for his release like Kanu claiming he committed no crime.

Now that you have drawn the entire igbos into this . I will prove to you that less than1% control the world politics, economy and business.
The vast majority of the world's wealth is concentrated in the hands of a very small number of people. The richest 1% of the world's population owns more than half of the world's wealth. This means that the 99% of the world's population shares the other half of the world's wealth.

The same applies to Nigeria , the percentage of wealthiest billionaires who control the economy, business and politics of Nigeria is not upto 1% of the country.

If 1 % controls your destiny and you can't do anything about it then 5% can do much more
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by Zionmdde: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I said what I said.
You are the entity u are
Re: I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa by DaddyJapan(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2023
accordadoga29:
Igbos are enemies of Nigeria and what they don’t know is that 5% cannot tie down the remaining 95%.

This is one of the most reprehensible posts I have read in a long time.

I say this because you have boldly proclaimed what you intuitively know to be untrue, perhaps for the rush of dopamine you get from Nairaland 'Likes'. Grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Cant Diasporic Nigerians Take A Qeueu From Egyptians In The Us? / Yorubas And Hausas Clash In Ekiti / Nyako: Atiku Warns Against Excessive Use Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.