Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore (806 Views)

Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? / Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference / Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by Letsmeet: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hi everyone.
This question has been on my mind for sometime and I sincerely need name opinions.

Why is it that all the good girls these days, not the low-key runs girls o, always have a sob story of how they trusted one guy with their heart and gave him their virginity and he broke their heart. I'm talking of the girls you'll look at as really good girls, even living with their parents.
What's happening please, share your experiences.

Also is there anyone who has actually found a good girl that is truly still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by talented321: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
I get one' but it need requirement
Re: There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by squash47(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Guy abeg go find better thing to do. People are talking about Fuel wahala, you talking about sex and virginity. Dem use sex matter swear for una ?
Letsmeet:
Hi everyone.
This question has been on my mind for sometime and I sincerely need name opinions.

Why is it that all the good girls these days, not the low-key runs girls o, always have a sob story of how they trusted one guy with their heart and gave him their virginity and he broke their heart. I'm talking of the girls you'll look at as really good girls, even living with their parents.

Also is there anyone who has actually found a good girl that is truly still a virgin?

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by LikeAking: 1:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Why Dem no go loose dia virginity when ritualist dey find virgins up and down?
Re: There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Are you a virgin too? I hate promiscuous men longing for virgin, like seriously? What of those women you've been sleeping with, who do you expect to marry your leftovers? Virgins are for decent men and not for some underskirt professors.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by Oyindamolah: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2023
Letsmeet:
Hi everyone.

Shut up
Re: There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by OZIOGU1: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Have you done your Bliss challenge? Go ahead is officially gazetted by the government grin

1 Like

Re: There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2023
Ritual things. Evil men.
Re: There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Are you a virgin too? I hate promiscuous men longing for virgin, like seriously? What of those women you've been sleeping with, who do you expect to marry your leftovers? Virgins are for decent men and not for some underskirt professors.

This comparison is like telling a lady since she isn't well to do she should not aspire to be with a well to do man.

Women hold men more in the area of provision while men hold women more in the area of chastity. Generally women don't care about chastity amongst men while generally men care little about provision from women. This is how life generally work here .

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Helping 10 People With 200 Each / Love And Relationship / Dating My Girl Frnd,s Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.