Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,866 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished (753 Views)

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed / Adeleke Was Robbed, Nigeria Is Finished – Fani Kayode Declares / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by EquitableTech: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please fact-check me.

Average tuition fees at Nigerian public universities = ₦50,000 or $65.

Average tuition fees at Ghanaian public universities = GHS17,145 or $1503.

Average tuition fees at British public universities = £9,250 or $11,900.

Average tuition fees at European public universities = €10,000 or $11,128.

Average tuition fees at American public universities = $10,400.

Yet, you are here saying 'Nigeria is finished', 'Nigeria is useless' because of an increase of tuition fees from ₦19,000 to ₦190,250 at one university?

Ghanaians are paying twenty five times what we pay in tuition. Do Ghanaians earn twenty five times what Nigerians earn in minimum wage? Is fuel cheaper in Ghana than in Nigeria? I was in Ghana two months ago. Believe me when I say that you would fare better economically in Nigeria than in Ghana. Is Nigeria as wealthy as the UK, US, and the EU? Nigeria is not such a bad country. If you think the cost of education is too high, then try the cost of illiteracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by Curse777: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Check tax rate from VAT to income tax

Nigeria is really blessed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by Morbeta11(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by Ozommadu: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Oya tell us the minimum wage too...including life expectancy, infrastructure and standard of living in the country you mentioned.

Don't be a hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by VaselineCrew: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Shebi this is how roads are in the EUROPE Uwa comparing ?

Am just TaYaad of Naija, of being in a back majority country

see road, can't even pour gravel at least, mba, awa leaders, all through Nigeria don't give a spoon, da fuk

6 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by GhostRider1991: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
EquitableTech:
Please fact-check me.

Yet, you are here saying 'Nigeria is finished', 'Nigeria is useless' because of an increase of tuition fees from ₦19,000 to ₦190,250 at one university?

Ghanaians are paying twenty five times what we pay in tuition. Do Ghanaians earn twenty five times what Nigerians earn in minimum wage? Is fuel cheaper in Ghana than in Nigeria? I was in Ghana two months ago. Believe me when I say that you would fare better economically in Nigeria than in Ghana. Is Nigeria as wealthy as the UK, US, and the EU? Nigeria is not such a bad country. If you think the cost of education is too high, then try the cost of illiteracy

Do you know the constant light in Ghana has already solved 80% of the problem, you can do businesses with that constant light and earn money to fund that education you're talking about, check their road and securities, comparing Nigeria with Countries that actually works makes no sense, Nigeria is TOTALLY FINISHED.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by EquitableTech: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
GhostRider1991:

Do you know the constant light in Ghana has already solved 80% of the problem, you can do businesses with that constant light and earn money to fund that education you're talking about, check their road and securities, comparing Nigeria with Countries that actually works makes no sense, Nigeria is TOTALLY FINISHED.

You and your ilk are finished NOT Nigeria

Nigeria is on the path to greatness. I and my family shall be a partaker of the bright days ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by psychalade: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
But...

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by mrvitalis(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
EquitableTech:

Nigeria is on the path to greatness. I and my family shall be a partaker of the bright days ahead
If na by prayer n positive declaration Nigeria for be world power

Pray finish, declare finish still support bad leaders u go still remain where u dey

5 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by GhostRider1991: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
EquitableTech:

Na God go punish you, if truly you are happy with the current situation of Nigeria may you and your family situation and endeavour belike Nigeria current situation, Amen 🙏

4 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by EquitableTech: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
GhostRider1991:

Na God go punish you, if truly you are happy with the current situation of Nigeria may you and your family situation and endeavour belike Nigeria current situation, Amen 🙏

Wailers will wail in vain...we know you and ur intentions
Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by GhostRider1991: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
EquitableTech:

Wailers will wail in vain...we know you and ur intentions

Hide your head in shame like your fellow 'agbadorians' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by EquitableTech: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
GhostRider1991:

Hide your head in shame like your fellow 'agbadorians' grin grin

You will wail for a minimum of 64yrs....nothing for any IPOB pig in this Country called Nigeria
before una go smell Senate minority leader sef...una go sweat profusely.
Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by GhostRider1991: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
EquitableTech:

You will wail for a minimum of 64yrs....nothing for any IPOB pig in this Country called Nigeria
before una go smell Senate minority leader sef...una go sweat profusely.

And you shall wail for all eternity with your fellow agbadorians grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by EquitableTech: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
GhostRider1991:

And you shall wail for all eternity with your fellow agbadorians grin grin

Me sef funny o!
why i go dey exchange words with a common ghost rider
na ghost u be...na human i wan engage
Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by GhostRider1991: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
EquitableTech:

Me sef funny o!
why i go dey exchange words with a common ghost rider
na ghost u be...na human i wan engage

Thank God say u know say u funny
I be ghost and I go haunt u till u know right from wrong, till u stop to dey support rubbish all in the name of tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by DeadCountry: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
EquitableTech:

You must be among the terrorists on killing spree in the cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by Arda1000(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
EquitableTech:
Please fact-check me.

hope say Rhino Mumukiri knows you stole his post.
both of you are very foolish sha

1 Like

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Some people are obviously useless and stupid without knowing...!!

@OP, if you are sensible enough, you should be asking the right questions why your currency is becoming useless, but noO, you will rather convert it to your level of IQ and say it's very cheap...just very soon that 50K will be exchanged for $20 and you will still come here to say nobody should complain because it's just $20 and Americans are paying more...

Whomever instigated the slogan in the bible "my people perished for lack of knowledge" should be receiving award on daily basis...!! True true, common sense is not that common.

1 Like

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by Tekzyflex(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2023
EquitableTech:
Please fact-check me.

You borrowed data to type this trash. I pity your tribalistic generation.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by Fortruth: 3:20am On Jul 27, 2023
EquitableTech:
Please fact-check me.

Guy, you people like to spend and waste your time trying to uphold what your parents are even older than and were racistly called as Niggers (Niger Area/Nigeria) by foreign thieves...

Someone says the obvious but you folks are quick to go and debunk... debunk this debunk that.... today those countries you mention are not only doing generally better but are trying to kick you out of their nation once and for all....

BLACKIE
Re: Stop Saying Nigeria Is Finished by a4cube: 4:21am On Jul 27, 2023
EquitableTech:
Please fact-check me.

Nothing like public university in UK.

(1) (Reply)

Keke Driver Pushed Into Gutter For Asking Lady Out / Breaking News: Tribunal Nullifies Victory Of Labour Party Lawmaker In Lagos / They Wan Gather Beat Their Grandpapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.