Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule (25778 Views)

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries / Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by LagosFirstSon: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
The Chief Commissioner, Public Complaints Commission, Abimbola Yusuf has directed all Commissioners across the federation to work out a flexible work schedule for staff members.

Yusuf, in a statement signed by the commission’s Secretary, Hajiya Mamman on Tuesday and made available to The PUNCH, said the adjustment of the work schedule for the commission’s staff members was necessary due to the effects of the fuel subsidy removal and the recent hike in the price of premium motor spirit, also known as petrol.

According to the PCC boss, the new work schedule will help to cushion the effects of the hardship imposed by the hike in fuel prices.

The statement reads, “Due to the recent fuel increase which represents a fifteen per cent (15%) increase from the amount we have been buying since the inception of this regime with its attendant consequences on everybody in Nigeria and our staff in particular, I am directed to request you to work out a work plan and attendance structure that will enable staff to work painstakingly.

The office should be divided into two (2) teams, for equitable interchange within the week with Mondays being general attendance for everyone.

“This is to ameliorate the hardship being faced by staff due to the fuel subsidy removal.”

The statement added that the new work schedule will subsist till whenever the economic realities currently experienced in the country improve.

It added, “The arrangement will last till the situation improves.

“Please accept the Honourable Chief Commissioner’s esteemed regards.”

https://punchng.com/fuel-hike-public-complaints-commission-adjusts-work-schedule/?amp

12 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by LagosFirstSon: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tinubu has run this country aground

Things that never happened before now happening. He just wants to be president, he has nothing to offer Nigerians .

Tinubu might be the worst president Nigeria ever has with the look of things

177 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Everybody blaming Tinubu for their woes and problems. Even their Marital problems they will still blame Tinubu, barren women go still blame Tinubu for their Childlessness, drunk man go still blame Tinubu for his drunkenness, husbands wey dey beat and maltreat their Wives will still blame Tinubu for their foolishness oooo, Arm robber, Murderer and Drug pusher go still blame Tinubu ooooo. Even Rapist go blame Tinubu for his or her Shameful acts. All of Una no just get Sense. Most people Na Malu mentality Dem dey use live life. Rubbish Personnels.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tinubu is ruining this country.
Simple and short

We give the best, kindly check my signature and contact me

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Things that never happened before now happening

So Tinubu is the cause of your Problems Abi??

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by LagosFirstSon: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

So Tinubu is the cause of your Problems Abi??
Nigerians problem

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Kukutente23: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
Like i already said, we're heading for a recession.
All the mechanics close to my office have not had a car to work on in the past week. Not the panel beater, or painter or the mechanic or the "rewire".

The have all been idle in the past week. I just hope next week isn't the same for them cause people like me will have to start boxing them up.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Kukutente23: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Acekidc4:
Everybody blaming Tinubu for their woes and problems. Even their Marital problems they will still blame Tinubu, barren women go still blame Tinubu for their Childlessness, drunk man go still blame Tinubu for his drunkenness, husbands wey dey beat and maltreat their Wives will still blame Tinubu for their foolishness oooo, Arm robber, Murderer and Drug pusher go still blame Tinubu ooooo. Even Rapist go blame Tinubu for his or her Shameful acts. All of Una no just get Sense. Most people Na Malu mentality Dem dey use live life. Rubbish Personnels.
You sound frustrated and unhinged as if you're failing at your job.
What we're simply asking for is that Tinubu realise the country is not working for the inhabitants. He should forget all the hangers-on around him, who feed fat from govt and tell him he's doing the right thing for the future.
Nigeria has no social safety net for majority of the citizens to withstand economic shock or distress for long.
Talk to your paymasters to find a way out of the mess he puts Nigerians in if you truly love this country and its people.

136 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by AwokenVawulence: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
We love the increase in fuel angry

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by LagosFirstSon: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Acekidc4:
You need to rest your brain , it's over heating

106 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You need to rest your brain , it's suffering from over heating .

🙄🙄🙄

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Seasonin: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Its almost as if Nigeria is entering into its own personal pandemic, all because of one man.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by lordm(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Na wa
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by sofeo(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
We are all getting there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Drilled: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by bennybuhari: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Las las, na everybody go chop breakfast

10 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by princeade86(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nigeria must stand up and fight their oppressors

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Triangles1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
I know one thing for sure, either Peter gorigori or Atiku what it change nothing in Nigeria failure, we're still under British empire ruling.

This will favor me and my family.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by blazepascal(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
I hope people that voted for tinubu are now enjoying is tenure..it's so sad to see Nigeria at this state

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by nairalanda1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

Well, if Tinubu had supported subsidy removal in 2012, by now we could have been over the worst.

His opposition is why we are facing the worst right now, and at such a wrong time.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by HacheNoire: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
That’s a good one!

All buffers are welcomed at this point.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) will be rolling out other buffers anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Dididrumz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Just the beginning.

So it's really Clear that Tinubu is going to be a big failure.

The APC and Buhari's government blamed their 8 years failures on the 16 years of PDP rule, so...

Who is Tinubu(and the APC) going to blame for His failure?

I mean, it's already clear vision that, the man is clueless of what to do.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Nteogwuija(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

Ur posts are always incoherent, and to make it worse, you can't differentiate between a common noun and a proper noun. Tueh!

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Fugazy2023: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

Baba, don't mind those bunch of lazy failures. Most of them are useless to themselves and there family. They don't have sense and cannot do anything with there empty brains. Lazy set of fools that cannot amount to anything in life even if Jesus Christ personally install a president. Always insulting and blaming even for things caused by there stupid wayward lives

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by fistonati(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ok
If public complaints, a body that's saddled with hearing complaints can adjust to reality, what's stopping others. This is telling us that obviously something is wrong with this administration that's less than 100 weeks
COVID-19 happened, Nigerians adjusted to reality, onlY that the shock absorbers may wane this time.

May God heal our mind's and our land

We just have to keep pushing and hoping for the best against the beast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Exceed15: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Emilokan means it is my turn. It's a personal ambition without clear purpose using mumu people like APC supporters to achieve. Shioooor, iranu.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
I don't know why but I am beginning to sense the Naira's true value may hover between 830-1,100. I know it is frightening but it might be the truth. This might be the new normal.

The economy turned out to be far worse than expected. Unmet demand for forex was a reported $12bn. Of course, not all were genuine but to buy at the official rate and to roundtrip for sale at the BDC or parallel market rate.

I sense even if the CBN chooses to defend the Naira, and fight inflation, it would firm up in value (probably hit 650-680 range) but would eventually have to fall when central bank realises that the currency may be to strong at that rate.

A country like Nigeria needs to make its currency weaker than it should be in order to encourage exports, moderate imports, build the foreign reserves and to keep the current account surplus in a healthy state.

The government needs to go overboard in seeking foreign investment. The fuel subsidy removal will drag growth down but huge foreign direct investment into the country should perk things up. Portfolio investment would also be very welcome. This can to some extent counter any drag

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Stevengold(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
grin Renewed Shege!
I hope The Jagabans have their special filling station that sells petrol ⛽ @200 per liter.
If not God will punish all those who rigged APC into power starting with Yakubu!

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Haymus007(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
This adjustment go favour me and my family cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by fistonati(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Unfortunately Tinubu brought this mess upon itself and the nation, if he had not unjustly fought Goodluck Jonathan then, Nigeria would have moved on from the mess. Instead, he used all available resources to ground Nigeria because of cheap political scores that's now hunting him today.

Karma never forgets, even when you have.

Acekidc4:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Bridget95(f): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Things that never happened before now happening. He just wants to be president, he has nothing to offer Nigerians .

Tinubu might be the worst president Nigeria ever has with the look of think
The worst president will come after him
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Morris101686(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
I'll use the best hand, the best brain, the best experience for the job.” ~Bola Tinubu

In the meantime join the WhatsApp group for the latest job opportunities

...... https:///BWzGhLWOd4bJ7PKSPIoine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Adedapo Tejuosho's 80th Birthday Celebration: Obasanjo, Saraki Spotted / House Of Representatives Orders CBN To Suspend Cashless Policy / Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.