Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows (980 Views)

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by Beaf1: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2011
Imagine receiving these emails all in one week. Makes me to wonder. These boys needs to go dig some gutter and get some few bucks.

Tooo long but enjoy:
--------------

Dear Friend,
I Mr Johnson  White , I am in charge of auditing and accounting section of ECO
BANK in West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact
you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at
the end of the transaction.We had a foreign client Mr Hans Bennett.who
deposited a huge sum of money (US$9.5million) with our bank.

As it may interest you to know,please forgive my indignation if it might
offend without your prior consent through this channel, I need a reliable
honest and trust worthy person to entrust this business with i was simply
inspired and motivated to pick your contact I know you are capable to
champion in business of such magnitude without any problem.

Eventually, this client was among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT
NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A but, since then we have not
had any body coming for the claims as the next of kin. A situation I have
monitored closely with my position in the bank.

Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his
death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past SIX
year plus, I have removed the file to my private vault. I now solicit for
your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement
has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me
move the fund to his account. This does not have any risk attached to it as
all the internal documentations will be handled by me if interest i need
your full information
(1) Full Name
(2) Phone and Fax
(3) House Address
(4) Marital status
(5) country of Origin
(6) Passport No:

Therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I
will furnish you with details. Your interest will be negotiable before we
commence the operation. I look forward to hearing from you.
My Regards,

Johnson  White 

-------

Dear Friend

I am Mr Karefa Dena working with one of the prime bank here in Ivory Coast in Africa,I seek your consent to present you as the beneficiary to our bank deceased customer in order to repatriate the sum of (14.5 million dollars) to your oversea account based on percentage.

(1) Can you handle this project?
(2) Can I give you this trust?
(3) What will be your commission?

Note: Strictly reply me if your interest is shown and i also expect your urgent response only if you can handle this project.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Karefa Dena

------

Beloved One, i am Mrs.esther wulff from Northern part of Namibia .I am married to late Rev. Thomson Wulff,who worked with Namibia Embassy in Ivory Coast for sixteen years before he died in the year 2003,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days; We were married for Twenty years with a Son (Fred)who later died in a motor accident.Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. It is here in Abidjan my late husband before his death lodged this sum of money ($12m) in a bank.Recently,Following my ill health, my Doctor at St. Bernard Hospital Cocody,told me that I may not last for the next few months due to my cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a CHARITY organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.I want this fund to be used in Activities like,Orphanages, homeless, and Rehabilitation centers for WELFARE CARES and to endeavor that the fatherless and the ordinary man on the street is maintained. The holy book made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives hates me and my husband and I dont want my husband efforts to be wasted. I dont want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision .I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Almighty God. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that ;the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husbands relatives around me always.I dont want them to know about this development.With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan.I want you and the Charity organisation and the concern to always pray for me because the Almighty God is my strenght. My happiness is that I lived a life of worthy of emulation . Whoever that Wants to serve the God must serve him in spirit and Truth.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

-----

Dear Respectful,

Warm greetings to you and your family in good faith. I am aware that this is not a formal approach in starting a relationship, but as time goes on, you will realise the need for my approach. My email to you will come as as a surprise since i don't know you in person. But if this message comes to you out of your wish, i am very sorry. I hope that you will read through this email and understand how difficult things can be for someone in a particular period in life.

I introduce my self to you with all faith, trust and hope you will understand to assist me not to betray me at the end. My name is rita michelle i am 22years now, i was a student in the University of Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) I am the only daughter of late Chief richard michelle M/D RICHARDSON SEAFOOD MERCHANT WEST AFRICAN LIMITED.Some rebel from one part of the government struck our township and killed my parents and my only brother because my father was one of the o ppositions to the former president of my country Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).

And before his death he has succeded in saving the sum of $7.5 Miilion U.S.D ( seven million five hundred thousand dollars.) left in a fixed suspense account with a bank here in Abidjan which i am the next of kin. My dad has planed to purchase and import some cocoa processing machines and the development of another factory, unfortunately he did not meet his target before his untimely death The reason  why i contacted you for help is due to the agreement my late father had with the bank during the deposit.
I have been denied access to withdraw the money from the bank, the bank manager told me precisely that the money was deposited in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign bank account. I have tryed all i could, but the bank manager advised me to look for a foreign account where the money can be transfered into before i can have acces s to it.

Since security here can not be guaranteed, besides i've lost my family and my father's company was burnt down in that rebel attack.  Right now i am in great sufferings and difficulty, i can't feed myself because i have spent all the money i have. Please i am begging you to do me a favor by standing as my guardian and receiver of the money on my behalf, or you can stand as my late father's foreign business partner to enable the bank to transfer my late dad's money into your account.

I have suffered in so much pain since i lost my family. my uncle has been after my life because of this money but he did not know exactly where the money was deposited, so i have decided to go out of this country and invest in your country if you will accept to receive the transfer. I will be investing in industrial production as soon as the bank has made the transfer to you, and you make an arrangement for me to come over to your country after this money is transfe red to you.

Please my dear, if you will help me realise this transfer and get me out of this pain, You will have 15% of the total money as compensation for your effort, and another 5% for any other expense you might made after a successful transfer by the bank into your account, and that will total your own share of the transfer 20%. Please i am begging you to help me by indicating your interest in your reply to this mail if willing.
Please permit me to ask, can you honestly help me as your own person and can i completely trust you? Please i kindly requesting for this vital information from you if you agreed to assist me out of my problem: (1) Your full name (2) Your Personal telephone number and fax.I will also  want you to tell me more about yourself in your reply to my mail to you.

I will be expecting your urgent reply as soon as posible. Thanks and may God bless you have a nice day hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Miss rita michelle

------

Dearest ,

Greeting to you in advance. How are you, your business and family? I hope all is well. Please I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you and tell you what I am looking for if you don't mind.

I am Miss Florence Benson daughter of the late ENGR. FERICOH BENSON of Free  town, Sierra Leone with my brother. I am a young girl  from the family of two because my beloved mother died on the day my younger brother was delivered and my father refused to re-marry immediately because he is the only child of his parents and don't want anybody that will maltreat us due to the love he has for us. My late father Engr. Fericoh Benson was the Managing Director (MD) of BETAX PLC a Gold and Diamond Mining corporation company. During the time of his service he was a very devoted and God fearing person; this cause his fellow staff to hate him because he always refuse to collaborate with them in doing evil.

So one sunny Tuesday evening when I was coming back with my dad from shopping in his own private car we ran into bandits who were totally armed they trace us till we reach home, there they attack us, my father pleaded with them to take everything he has and spare his life, they took everything and also shot him three times on his chest they also shot me but to the glory of God I survived the gun shots but my father died in cold blood. How I was admitted in the hospital I don't know but I found myself on the hospital bed after two weeks of the incident when I re-gain conciouse.

This happened eight months ago, as I am trying to gather my deserted life and that of my brother in place. Our father has being buried that was four months ago, the present problem we are facing is that my father's uncle that is the brothers of my grand father has took everything that my father has both money, landed properties and all his durable asset ejected me and my bother leaveing only the sum of US$12,5M which my father deposited in a bank which they don't know about. They treated us badly also accusing us for the calamity that befall our family, now we are left alone in this world.

But why I contacted you is because we want to start a new life outside our country and also when I went to the bank where my father deposited the money in Cote d'Ivoire which is located in west side of Africa they told me that my father deposited that money on behalf of his partner, so that the money should be claimed by my father or his partner, but for the fact that my father is nolonger alive that the partner should come for it.

So as things is now I don't want to go and get any of my kinsmen as that will also give them the access to claim the money as I can see that it is now the only thing we have to start life again. If I have found favour in your eye I will like you stand as my father's partner as I don't have anybody so that they can transfer the money to you. While we will prepare to come over to your country and meet you there to start a new life again.
If you can help us please let me know as I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Remain bless,
Florence Benson

------

Dear Trust One.

How are you? I believe you are doing great. thanks so much for the demand which you want me to clear you first, they was a woman name Mrs. Mary Johnson a red Indian old woman who married to one (late)
Gen. Kofi Johnson a Ghanaian Man who died so many years ago.
Mrs. Mary Johnson is severely sick of the cancer of the lungs & kidney and
the Doctor who is attending to her pronounced that she has only 2weeks to
live and that is confirmed, Mrs. Johnson was childless and due to the fact
that her late husband was killed by Ghana Politicians she had so much
hatred for Ghana government so She do not want to leave behind a cent
belonging to her or her late husband in Ghana before she die. during our
discussion at the hospital last week Mrs. M. Johnson pleaded with me to
help her get any faithful & honest person who can help her express her
warmth love & affection for less-privileged, motherless-babies & handicaps
in the World .(Excluding Ghana people).
She & her husband own huge amount of money in our bank,
 here in Ghana and would be willing to entrust the ownership
of the funds unto the care & control of anyone who would help her achieve her
life aim & desire before or after she is dead.
so i decided to search for good person who can stand ask a relatives so that our bank will transfer the fund in the person's account.
and she told me that when was such thing is don that i and the person that stand in for her should share total 40% of the money after receiving the fund.
that was why i contacted you,i saw your profile when i was doing one important research and i decided to inform you about it that was why i write to you.

My names are Mrs. Gee Grace, am a banker here in Ghana and am from Ghana, i am married with two kids and my husband is a banker too, am 47 years of age.

i believe you can now understand the reason while i sent you my mail, i have reputation, i can not do any thing that will lead to mess tomorrow, that was why i was trying to know whom and talking with so that i will give you more explanation of it so that you can decide, but please the way you sound i believe you can do this so that this woman will be happy for once that she has fulfill her husband wish before she die thanks so much am waiting for your responds.

Mrs. Gee.
+233248164687
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by 1luvkipsus: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
Beaf, your hands are not clean too.how can u alone receive this number of scam mails in just one week?Anyway, these messages are not new to internet users, they shouldn't bother you so much.
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by Beaf: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2011
1luvkipsus:

Beaf, your hands are not clean too.how can u alone receive this number of scam mails in just one week?Anyway, these messages are not new to internet users, they shouldn't bother you so much.

That is the fake Beaf, dufus. If you look again you will notice the difference in spelling.
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by 2mch(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
The thing is these people dont realize that the time they dedicate to writing letters and find maga's can be used to get an education and find a job. What a waste of a generation. undecided
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by 2mch(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
1luvkipsus:

Beaf:

That is the fake Beaf, dufus. If you look again you will notice the difference in spelling.

ROTFLMAO
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by Relax101(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
lol.
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by ShangoThor(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
smiley
Beaf:

Wow Beef, lol, you're a legend, you know what they say: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by OmoLisabi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
Na Today?
i don't even bother to read such mails.
[size=20pt]DELETED [/size]
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by 1luvkipsus: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2011

I don't understand,
Re: Annoying Emails From Jobless Fellows by danjohn: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
1luvkipsus:

I don't understand,

Please check the spelling. This poster's ID is "Beaf!" and not "Beaf".

(1) (Reply)

Shipwrecks Litter Nigeria's Coastline / He Had No Shoes.(a Poem) / Ogun 2012: Budgeting To Rebuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.