Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

She's Always Pressed To Urinate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She's Always Pressed To Urinate (1542 Views)

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! / Prostate Cancer: How Frequent Do You Urinate At Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Always Pressed To Urinate by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2011
Please o doctors in the house,my friend has been urinating these days without control,she can't stay complete 10 mins without being seriously pressed and its not as if she drinks lots of water,I told her to go to see a doc but she hasn't,she hasn't seen her period for two months now,she went for a PT test in 3 different places(though she's not been having sex for more than 6 months now) but its negative, I'm just worried about her and I'm tired of not having water at home due to constant flushing of the toilet. Anyone who has an idea of what may be wrong and how to help can contribute,thanx.
Re: She's Always Pressed To Urinate by Progreen: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
The kidney is probably weak, and can't hold urine for a long time. You need to see a doctor for comfirmation. Kidney Tonifying for women from Green world can help too.
Re: She's Always Pressed To Urinate by yamakuza: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2011
Most likely a UTI. She needs to see a Gyn or do some tests.

A weak kidney should produce less urine. More likely an enlarged organ pressing on the bladder. Hope she's not potbellied?

Also a sign of diabetes. See a doctor asap.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Conjoined Twin Girls Separated After Pioneering 18 Hour Operation / Is Cyprigold Syrup Good For Children? / Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.