Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) (36329 Views)

Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Wares From A Dirty Drainage To Sell To Buyers / Slay Queens Seen Changing Clothes In Front Of A Benin Hotel / Slay Queens Seen Changing Clothes In Front Of A Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by ogundeleai(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Reason why I prefer to buy goods from dealer, recognise shops..
You may likely pay more but you discover you pay for peace of mind ultimately..

1 Like

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by dapadawee: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otC431MgOe0

AC seller captured changing the original names of manufacturers of the product shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

There is nothing bad in this. It is called refurbished. If you don't like go and buy new one. They don't sell those things as new but tokunbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by M14GLOBAL: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
God dey
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by negaiyke: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na wetin man do him fellow man be this oo...

The werey even knack am Inverter A/C tag undecided

1 Like

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Swissli(f): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
It's Obviously Done On Most Items Shipped Here cheesy

1 Like

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by dapadawee: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:

AC seller captured changing the original names of manufacturers of the product shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

They are not bad AC they are refurbished and not sold as new but tokunbo. They remove the unfamiliar names and inscribe familiar names.
Secondly they don't sell it as new but tokunbo or used the process is just to make it clean.
And lastly it is the Igbos that liaise with the Chinese to do it note what they're doing is not bad if you have money go to LG Samsung or justrite or ShopRite to buy new ones they don't sell the refurbished as new never it is also done to UK used phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by M14GLOBAL: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
God dey.
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Guestlander: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Adulterated food products are rampant in Nigeria and far more dangerous to your health.

4 Likes

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Guestlander: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
dapadawee:

They are not bad AC they are refurbished and not sold as new but tokunbo. They remove the unfamiliar names and inscribe familiar names.
Secondly they don't sell it as new but tokunbo or used the process is just to make it clean.
And lastly it is the Igbos that liaise with the Chinese to do it note what they're doing is not bad if you have money go to LG Samsung or justrite or ShopRite to buy new ones they don't sell the refurbished as new never it is also done to UK used phone

It is dishonest and wrong. In well regulated societies you will go to jail if caught.

4 Likes

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by jojothaiv(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
When I saw the video days ago, I nearly she'd tears for my beloved Samsung TV, I've seen a single brand of Samsung display differently...

1 Like

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by slowice(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Yoruba people are always quick to attack igbos without provocation or proof... See them in the cs abusing igbos over something that has nothing to do with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Melonsmasher: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zonefree:
After they'll ship them to Nigeria, the headquarters of substandard products!
Clown your hate on the Igbos will consume you, why were you quick to edit your hate comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
SWATMan:

Sometimes you express your foolishness without restraint. Did you watch the video at all? When did Asians become Igbos.?
Mumu.
Like Asians like Igbos no difference!
Who doesn't know that Igbos are good at selling fake as original

2 Likes

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by CJStarz: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
😂😂

Zonefree:

Obviously, you didn't watch the video, son of the corn!
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Millimann: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Obviously, you didn't watch the video, son of the corn!
They are so poor that they can't even afford to buy data.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by gfon(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
KaazeemOtis:
Must be from that DeVeLoPing Region..

I no call anybody name ooo
you are really stupid, if you had watched the video, you wouldn't be showing how a dumb fellow that you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by wahahlawahala: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
SWATMan:

Sometimes you express your foolishness without restraint. Did you watch the video at all? When did Asians become Igbos.?
Mumu.
but na frm Igbos den learn... 😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by ussv: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na today ?

1 Like

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Olam09(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

None of your damn business..
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by dapadawee: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Guestlander:

It is dishonest and wrong. In well regulated societies you will go to jail if caught.
In a well regulated whatever they don't import used product.
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Stinty: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Your mumu is unpresidented, nah only igbos dey sell electronics in Nigeria? most of my electronics that i bought in alaba lagos I bought them from Yoruba guys
ObidenceNeckpre:
omo ibo are in that fraud business oga shat up !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Ashirioluwa: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zonefree:
After they'll ship them to Nigeria, the headquarters of substandard products!

The products are already on the market here, and our own people in Nigeria are the ones who are changing the product names and logos to a more popular brand.

1 Like

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by MightySparrow: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Is he our bloda from the sun rising from the eastern side of south?

2 Likes

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
They can hide everything but they can never hide their zero slope heads.

1 Like

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by gebest: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
All the old Toshiba TVs they have relabeled them to LG products.
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Lumig: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2023

Na dem as usual-I no mention name o . They are always in one sharp practice or the other.
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by ipobarecriminals: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
sad chinkos and Fl@theadPIGs are same EVIL family.Thanks to a fellow IGBO man(we still have normal ones back then b4 the influx of CRIMINALS) He told me how those Alaba boys will changed/swapped Grundig TV to SAMSUNG. I weak sha

1 Like

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by bobbiiee: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Sadly, my friend bought such thinking he got low energy consumption. The carton reads 10 years warranty, on the air conditioning it has 2 years warranty.

Every Samsung product that I bought was from Samsung office. Every LG product that I bought was from LG office. When I needed Haier Thermocool products I mailed their head office requesting for the contacts and addresses of their distributors in the states where I needed their freezers.

When I wanted to buy car diagnosis scanner, I went to Autel website to make order. When I needed car tracker I went to the website and I got the WhatsApp number and email of their customer rep person. Though, I later bought it from Amazon. Same applies to blood pressure machine.

I have learnt over the years, where and when I can to relate with the companies or authorised distributors.

2 Likes

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Intelcorei7: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
The ungrateful migrants and children of hate from erosion-ravaged SAD EAST where Simon Ekpa's Ipob/Esn are holding their useless parents and their osu siblings hostage every Monday are doing what they know how to do best grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) / Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.