Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,137 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) (36326 Views)

Vegetable Seller Seen Picking His Wares From A Dirty Drainage To Sell To Buyers / Slay Queens Seen Changing Clothes In Front Of A Benin Hotel / Slay Queens Seen Changing Clothes In Front Of A Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by prophetfire: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2023
yarimo:
So those saying developers has to do with tribe or region? You see you are now the illiterate
. Your mind is twisted because I didn't mention tribe or Region.
I pointed out that it's happening abroad and it's not a Nigerian.
I'm talking of international affairs and your mind is only skewed unto petty tribe and region matters.
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2023
prophetfire:
. Your mind is twisted because I didn't mention tribe or Region.
I pointed out that it's happening abroad and it's not a Nigerian.
I'm talking of international affairs and your mind is only skewed unto petty tribe and region matters.
is that all
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Thingshard1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Obviously, you didn't watch the video, son of the corn!
Jeez😂
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Morizo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Dalivingrin post=124651156]Our once darling nairaland has now been reduced to free for all battlefield for tribal bigots :' shame on you all.[/quote

It's simply because Seun Osewa encourages it. He has been mildly tribalistic since GEJ election but came out fully to support BAT while gun slinging tribal tirades to Ibos especially and somehow to my people in South South too.

There was yesterday, today is here and there will surely be tomorrow. He will.be reminded for the role he played in dividing the country.
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by ugofulfilled(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Harmony92:
Just imagine going to the market and you mistakenly buy one of these products grin grin grin

Omo LG go begin work like sharp cheesy.
Abi work like Chinko ;
Re: AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) by Dalivingrin: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Morizo post=124678755][/quote] no iota of lie here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) / Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.