Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri (40100 Views)

Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri / NYSC Scandal: I Never Claimed To Have Gotten A Degree From OAU – Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by franchasofficia: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
garfield1:

The forfeiture of tinubu in America was civil and obis lawyers agreed.plus it was an out of court settlement.tinubu was never tried or sentenced
Tinubu was not tried because he had already exited US and had already won election in Nigeria as a Senator. Prosecuting him would have involved filing for his extradition which wasn't necessary because US have forfeiture as another form of conviction.

It was never a civil case. Drug trafficking related case can never be a civil case anywhere in the world.

Tinubu was found guilty of being part of a drug trafficking ring, even his income as Mobil staff and other sources he claimed never matched the huge sum of moneys deposited in his US bank accounts.

Your current CJN once ruled in a case that "forfeiture" means conviction for crime.

I can give you references on US drug proceeds forfeiture law so you can understand that Bola Tinubu's case was never a civil case but another form of conviction for drug crime by the US drug enforcement laws

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by MeineMutter: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
beerfraud:
then where is the stolen mandate?

Help me ask 0b1’s e-rodents o.
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Mubiola360: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
DesChyko:

It's not to late. Go and read the electoral act to know what documents are to be used for dispute before talking nonsense in public forum.

This PEPT trial has really exposed your lack of growth mentality. You don't learn anything new. Just regurgitating stagnated information. I'm 100% certain that you did not even read the APC/Tinubu final address 😎
Hello Mr Man, tell us the document s to be used, mumu . What is wrong in bringing the signed result of each polling units with all agents,polling officials, observers ,electorate and the police as witnesses??
Instead of that, mumu you and your Adaobi were waiting for the body (Inec) you are persecuting to give you evidence to be used against it, no be juju be that?
Wait first, what was the loaded ballot boxes they brought to court all about? To deceive mumu people like you as usual . Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by ncoolsome(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
LabourPartyNG:
There is one Nairalander that has been bothering me with this discourse since...

If he said he won the election and should be declared as president, isn't it the same results that were not transmitted through IREV that he won with.

Lagos, Anambra, Plateau, etc....

If he agrees that he won Lagos, let's ask him...were the Lagos results transmitted through IREV? What about the other states he won...were the results transmitted through IREV?

And when he won Lagos was it the actual votes he was aloted ??or Portharcourt ?or Plateau ??he is challenging 21 states remember...I feel Obi has a joker that wld be used during the supreme court..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Curse777: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
Obi knows what he is doing unfuntunately it won't work..

He knows he isn't a match with Tinubu in politics so he desperately wants Tinubu disqualified and a rerun between him and Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by franchasofficia: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
garfield1:

They collate and add or recalculate votes
I don't want to go on and on over this, I will leave it here for now and make more findings to avoid arguing foolishly.

But all in all, Obi's legal team have done justice to the case, unless the PEPC Judges decides to ignore obvious facts, if not, Bola Tinubu is a goner already. He has too many baggages; from not getting 25% of total votes cast in FCT to double nomination viz a viz void nomination to forged educational certificates and history to INEC not following its own election guidelines, to drug trafficking case, then dual citizenship and so many others.

Tinubu is not fit to be Nigeria's President at all,
if the tribunal upholds his mandate , The West will use all these against him to milk Nigeria, wait and see
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by janeedema(f): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
I was about to respond until I saw your moniker. I guess we are good, then.

quote author=Confirmedzombie post=124611375]

Obedients are really brainwashed. Can you point out where obi asked what you said in his petition.

Obi has no case in the court. All his prayers in the court will be struck out.

Peter obi is always on twitter just to seek relevance.

Obi is finished politically. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Akharmony: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
I dont knw where phillips,panasonic, LG and co. Got there sourced there own result from...
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
BadMaster:

Why then was he, all along, claiming, "We won the election, and we'll prove it."

I will never forget the emboldened quote. This was during Obi's FIRST press conference after he came distant 3rd in the elections. Obi was even crying that day. That was when I knew the man is a giant fraud.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

Examining the process would bring out the real winner

That's not the same thing as saying "We won the election..."

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THIS RENO OMOALAKORI IS A CONFAM POLITICAL ASHAWO

You lack credibility though because you handle indicates that you believe that Buhari is a Sudanese clone.
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Xkonzult: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Afamed:

It's not too late. Tell Obi to present the results he got from his polling agents to the court.

ABI since he disagrees with results the Inec presented, the ideal things to do is to present the ones he has in his custody

Obi Sabi use una head well well
U are d one using ur head to do nothing other Dan colos results drafted from more than 22 states with over 18,000 blurred is wut na...is for d court to use as "TAMBA" or toilet tissue
Dey play
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

That's not the same thing as saying "We won the election..."
We won

If the process is followed ww would show we won
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by garfield1: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
I don't want to go on and on over this, I will leave it here for now and make more findings to avoid arguing foolishly.

But all in all, Obi's legal team have done justice to the case, unless the PEPC Judges decides to ignore obvious facts, if not, Bola Tinubu is a goner already. He has too many baggages; from not getting 25% of total votes cast in FCT to double nomination viz a viz void nomination to forged educational certificates and history to INEC not following its own election guidelines, to drug trafficking case, then dual citizenship and so many others.

Tinubu is not fit to be Nigeria's President at all,
if the tribunal upholds his mandate , The West will use all these against him to milk Nigeria, wait and see

They are baggages but not enough to disqualify him.the apex court has settled the nomination issue,no proof of forged certificates,no proof of dual citizenship or conviction.the court has stated that inec can choose or vary how it transmits results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by garfield1: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu was not tried because he had already exited US and had already won election in Nigeria as a Senator. Prosecuting him would have involved filing for his extradition which wasn't necessary because US have forfeiture as another form of conviction.

It was never a civil case. Drug trafficking related case can never be a civil case anywhere in the world.

Tinubu was found guilty of being part of a drug trafficking ring, even his income as Mobil staff and other sources he claimed never matched the huge sum of moneys deposited in his US bank accounts.

Your current CJN once ruled in a case that "forfeiture" means conviction for crime.

I can give you references on US drug proceeds forfeiture law so you can understand that Bola Tinubu's case was never a civil case but another form of conviction for drug crime by the US drug enforcement laws

You already admitted he was never tried therefore he is not guilty of anything.even if he was,10 years has exceeded.his forfeiture was an agreement between him and the us authorities and wasnt a court judgment.therefore,that prayer fails...you can't give me any references,I will do that.the people that were guilty were eventually convicted.you have nothing son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by garfield1: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
What Hope pleaded for was that the polling units that INEC excluded during count should be counted. He never argued that he was rigged out through vote manipulation, proving that is almost impossible in court

Oga,hope presented his own results from 338 units and he counted them and said they amounted to 213,000 while pdp had 1900 and that if added to what he had,he would win.hope said his results were excluded at ward level.obi should have presented result sheets from his agents and police showing discrepancies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by LabourPartyNG: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2023
If the presidential election does not reflect what Nigerians voted for then it is summarily right to believe that that National Assembly election was also not a true representation of what Nigerians voted for simply because they were done on the same day and at the same time.

I don't know how easy and convenient it was for one person to vote Obi on the presidential slip and vote APC on the Senate or HOR slip..

Since the Senate votes have reflected that APC won majority of the votes, how is it now possible that LP won where the winners of the Senate and house of representatives showed that APC won...

At least, we should have one little instance here to establish that fact that Labour party won the presidential and APC won the Senate in at least one polling units so that we can claim that Labour was actually rigged out.

But so far, there isn't one incident where Labor party won the presidential, and APC won the Senate votes....

All evidence points to the fact that APC won the presidential and the Senate and house of representatives on any polling unit that APC won and Labour party won on the presidential and Senate where they won...

Therefore, if the Senate represents the wishes of the people, with APC having majority votes and candidates in the house as well as HOR, it would be wise to conclude that APC also won majority votes in the presidential election.

ncoolsome:

And when he won Lagos was it the actual votes he was aloted ??or Portharcourt ?or Plateau ??he is challenging 21 states remember...I feel Obi has a joker that wld be used during the supreme court..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2023
Reno shut up.
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Majesty7: 1:48am On Jul 24, 2023
theway2023:
kiss kiss kiss

How daft can someone be again? Mention one state in SW that doesn't have a federal university? Why are you guys so daft? SW has 8 and SE has 6 federal universities.

That shouldn't be a bone of contention but people like you need to learn

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Majesty7: 1:58am On Jul 24, 2023
franchasofficia:

Also Obi is also challenging Tinubu's legitimacy to contest the election being an ex convict who forfeited $450,000 to US government in a drug related case.

No wonder Obi can fool you guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by solreb: 2:08am On Jul 24, 2023
mrvitalis:
Obi was clear... We are not challenging the outcome but the process

Obi is only asking inec how they arrived at the results they called
But Obidient Phillip like most Obidients claimed Obi won the election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by solreb: 2:12am On Jul 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Examining the process would bring out the real winner
How do you examine the process if you did not present the necessary documentation which will ratify the process is well followed or not. Obi just wanted to remain relevant hence his court case and the Obidients bought the lie and have been looking for his "mandate"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Davicl: 2:20am On Jul 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:

grin grin grin

I here you ndubusi 🤣. Still 15 pyschiatric hospitals are being built in the South East cool

olaniyi, since Yaba is not enough we will build more for you huh
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Morphinne: 2:47am On Jul 24, 2023
LabourPartyNG:
There is one Nairalander that has been bothering me with this discourse since...

If he said he won the election and should be declared as president, isn't it the same results that were not transmitted through IREV that he won with.

Lagos, Anambra, Plateau, etc....

If he agrees that he won Lagos, let's ask him...were the Lagos results transmitted through IREV? What about the other states he won...were the results transmitted through IREV?
This is the exact question everyone should ask Pitobi and his lunatics. Since according to Obi, the results produced by INEC are heavily flawed, why then did he accept and not fault the results from the states where he won? According to him, everywhere he won, the elections there were free and fair but every state that was taken by oppositions were rigged by INEC. Now, his lawyers’ argument is no longer centered on election rigging, rather, they want the winner to be disqualified on the ground of technicality which is what Reno is saying😆
Obi is no longer claiming to have won the election, his argument now is that the winner shouldn’t have been allowed to enter into the contest and this is what you get when you hire the likes of Kenneth Okonkwo and a host of other charge-and-bail lawyers to make up your legal team😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by GoodLife4live: 3:15am On Jul 24, 2023
Scream:
Reno is a slowpoke...
Because he did not support your pathological bigoted Personified ?

Thank God we did not vote that uk convicted detainee criminal. Mm

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by XAUBulls: 3:35am On Jul 24, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Peter girigory Obi: I won the election and I will prove it, I will reclaim my mandate.

Tribunal: How did you win?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu forged his results.

Tribunal: Are you ok?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu committed crime in US.

Tribunal: prove it.

Peter girigory Obi: because he did score 25% in Abuja and Abuja voters and their votes are greater than all the 36 states of Nigeria.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are mentally ill.

Peter girigory Obi: 😭😭😭😭 just cancel the election, igbos want me to be the president. let us do the voting again.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are an embittered soul, leave this place before I slap you, criminal.
LMAO... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by XAUBulls: 3:40am On Jul 24, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri in responding to a tweet from Mr Philips
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1683134600426532865
Persuasion... That's what it is!
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by HRMK: 4:01am On Jul 24, 2023
that is the wrong impression of obidients!
thinking obi was saying he won and him too not telling his so called followers the truth!how can anyone be declared winner on just because of 25% of FCT?NO WAY!
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 4:04am On Jul 24, 2023
From now on, I will stop calling him Peter Obi…I will just refer to him or call him peter.

Even if there was a tinny chance a few months ago that peter ws going to win the presidential election, now the man has no chance of winning a president election today, tomorrow, in 4 yrs or in 8 yrs.
Peter May become the president of Madagascar, but absolutely will never lead our country, Nigeria.

Why?
Because peter and his senseless supporters have showed all Nigerians that they are nothing but a bunch of low lives.

1. We do not want an empty head as our president.
2. We do not want a lying machine as our president.
3. We do not want a narrow minded individual as our president.
4. Finally, we do not want our president to come of a tribe that is full of ungrateful, discontented selfish pigs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by Masterito(m): 4:12am On Jul 24, 2023
It is funny how clowns like you think they much more than Obi's legal team.
FreeStuffsNG:
Actually, the court can not give you what you did not ask for. I sense this is a fatal flaw on the part of his mediocre legal team. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri by dikings(m): 4:40am On Jul 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Reno Omokri is just an empty fool who lacks real knowledge of issues.

You cannot prove you won an election without INEC's CTC of result sheets used to collate results.

Peter Obi applied to INEC according to law to obtain those CTC forms from INEC and also paid for them but INEC knowing that releasing those forms to Peter Obi will expose their rigging decided not to release them to Peter Obi and claimed that Peter Obi was asking for nonexistent forms, that Obi should apply to each of the contested state INEC REC to get the forms. If Obi decides to follow this route, it would take forever to get these forms to prove he won at the PEPT which has a timeline, so to avoid delays, his legal team decided to make a swift turn to focus on challenging INEC for not following their own election guidelines during the election and in announcing Tinubu as winner hence the election should be canceled completely, which is one of the major reasons election should be canceled according to electoral act; if INEC's none compliance with the electoral laws and guidelines affects the outcome of the election substantially.

Also Obi is also challenging Tinubu's legitimacy to contest the election being an ex convict who forfeited $450,000 to US government in a drug related case.

Obi is also challenging Tinubu's legitimacy to contest the election based on his running mate's double nomination, which violates the electoral act.

He is also challenging Tinubu's declaration as winner of the election based on the fact that Tinubu did not score the constitutionally required 25% of total votes cast in the FCT Abuja as clearly stated in the 1999 Nigeria's constitution.

This is why Obi didn't ask the court to declare him winner because he doesn't have the CTC forms to be issued by INEC to prove he won as required by the electoral law. Many APC ignoramuses think you can prove you won an election in court using your polling agent's result copy, sorry you can't.

Your party polling agent's polling unit result copy is mainly for your internal consumption to use for check and balances and this has been used to compare the results announced by INEC and it doesn't add up cos some of the state Obi won or got 25% INEC changed it.

Borno
Rivers
Sokoto
Kaduna
Ekiti
Ondo
Kogi
Bayelsa
Bauchi
Benue
Plateau
Lagos
Ogun

Cc: Afamed, Penguin2, Madridguy, mrvitalis

Thank you for Educating the Agbadorians... wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.