Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK (40061 Views)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Has Just Started – Fani-kayode / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Tiwaz2: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Former Aviation Minister Femi Fani Kayode has described Acting President Yemi Osinbajo as a sick man.

Fani Kayode stated this while reacting to Osinbajo’s comment that he never said that those who wanted restructuring are political jobbers.

His words... Osinbajo now says that he never said that those that wanted restructuring are political jobbers. Seriously? Does anyone take this short and deceitful little imps comments seriously anymore? He never said what he clearly said? The man is sick.His nightmare has just started.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/osinbajo-sick-nightmare-just-started-fani-kayode/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/894993981439922177

6 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by SalamRushdie: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK please no insults on Osinbanjo , let's keep it civil with him the man has potentials unlike the Dullard

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by agarawu23(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2017
This guy needs medical attention

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Ahmed0336(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
FFK please no insults on Osinbanjo , let's keep it civil with him the man has potentials unlike the Dullard
dat one wey no dey ever criticize constructively?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by seunmsg(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Apart from our ipob friends, nobody takes FFK seriously anymore. He's just a hungry political hustler whose brain had been severely damaged by drug abuse.

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by liftedhigh: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by liftedhigh: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Na wah 4 Una o
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Homeboiy: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017
He's right

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Sammmypoko(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2017
Who is this useless man self,always trying to create unnecessary attention.Is he not tired of always criticizing this government.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by SuperS1Panther: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK, the loyal friend of Osu Jews and their Lunatic Scammer Dilector has taken another pill of crack cocaine.

Please who will save FFK from his insanity?

Has mad as Fayose is, he is still learning from madness personified -- FFK

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by koralink: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Everything points to the fact that FFK is more of a sick person than Osinbajo.I often say it that you belong to nowhere other than Yaba left.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by surgical: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The man lies a lot, thats what I dislike about him, sometimes I wonder if he truly was a pastor or was part of the APC packaging then.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by likewa: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Kayode you are sick

6 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2017
surgical:
The man lies a lot, thats what I dislike about him, sometimes I wonder if he truly was a pastor or was part of the APC packaging then.
How can a real pastor be a full member of a demonic party like apc? It is a fact that majority of apc top members most especially yorubas are members of the ogboni secret cult. Only a novice will believe and see osinbajo as a real man of God. As the saying goes" show me ur friends and I will tell you the kind of person you are".
The only difference between osinbajo and liar mohammed is just the name

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by CarlosTheJackal: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Osibanjo the imp grin

11 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by ipobarecriminals: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2017
angry angry angry FFK U ARE A PATHETIC BASTARD. continue to spew trash after eaten pig punna.worthless thing

10 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Seguntimmy(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Obj said we shud give him a plate of rice, but I'm sorry, these is wat I av 4 d mumu talkative

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Ehiscotch(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2017
I'm done taking FFK seriously. He has turned his facebook page to a shade zone. I do not blame him; he is just another lunatic with an access to social media.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by StOla: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2017
One day, FFK will have no one else to insult, then he will go to his father's grave and insult him.

He has already insulted Amaechi for being the son of a farmer, while his own father, a lawyer, was one of many politicians in Nigeria who ruined this country.

He now insults a vice president for being short, but forgets himself is not the tallest of men.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Youngugoes: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Osinbanjo is part of those people that has made educated politicians in this country look dumb because he doesn't want to step on toes or loose his seat as a vice president, by now everybody expects an acting President with his educated qualities to take a drastic moves or even makes speeches that shows no one detects for him..... but he is just there like a figure head while the country sinks.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by omenka(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2017
What is driving this man is just mare hunger. cheesy

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by MrIrohKenedy: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
omenka:
What is driving this man is just mare hunger. cheesy
[/s]
trash

12 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Sall(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Apart from our ipob friends, nobody takes FFK seriously anymore. He's just a hungry political hustler whose brain had been severely damaged by drug abuse.

Ffk is a course to this country. Talk with both side of his mouth like a child.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by exlinkleads(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
ffk again

hmmm
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by tolexy123: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
This man is just a noisy bastard. He has taken politics personal. All dat remains for him now is to abuse anybody he wants. Be thankful this is a democratic government

4 Likes

Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Atiku2019: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
FFK self
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by Promismike(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by NothingDoMe: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Imp? Imp ke?
Re: Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK by yeyeboi(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
I can't wait for 2019 to come angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / Shina Peller Arrested And Detained By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.