Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? (2776 Views)

Buhari And The Returned Loot - PUNCH / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by nasty45(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
I remember some 8yrs ago of a returned abacha's loot which the world bank refuse to send to nigeria due to the theft of the previously sent ones.They demand nigeria should show them a blueprint of what they will use the money for before sending the money to nigeria.which i bet nigeria did cos i watched the blueprint which they present to the world bank on t.v.but i still cant place where d Bleep that money is used for?MTCHEW FOR 9JA
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by Mcleo007(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2011
They gave back the money to the Abacha family. grin
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by TomFord: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
Half spent,half shared,half saved
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by hackney(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2011
Where is the returned anybody's loot?
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by 2mch(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
Is it not funny how they are robbing peter to pay paul? the irony of this is when they die, the same will be done to them. OBJ and Babangida should pray they live forever because once they close their eyes, Nigerian's will go after their children. This is a reality they think will never happen to them but it will. grin cheesy. Abacha family is a reserve bank for Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by nasty45(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2011
@2mch and hackney u guys r on point.mos def same wil b done to em when they pick admission into soil science.THAT MONEY ALONE CAN SOLVE FUEL SUBSIDY FOR A LIFETIME.MTCHEW FOR 9JA
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2011
Am with it, u have to come and take it from me, between, if u keep thinking abouth where that money is, u may die of high blood pressure
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by xanadu333: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
some are with me. i'm still thinking what to do with it. i guess i'll donate some to charity cos i've made a promise not to touch that bloooood money. the money is save. it's still intact. it's in a save hand. dont worry nigerian. wink
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by mallorca(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2011
the loot the money again
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by edlion57(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
dey gave it 2 obj to keep for us
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by fxtopedia(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
Where is the money ke? Are not in naija,   grin
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by medoski(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
The Abacha   loot  has  been  invested in Ota  farm
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by moreprof: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
Some was used to build Dubai, Lol, grin
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by velo10: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2011
This question if for OBJ to answer
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by MMM2(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
op google it
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by bisiaet: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
Very funny question!!!!!. I just pray some people dont end up getting heart attack because of loot matter.
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by FEMARY(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
We have SIM router in stock.Just pop in your sim card and star browsing LIVE on 3.5 G networks.

1.Just insert your sim card and start browsing wirelessly/or through wired network.

2.Make/receive calls with this router.It serves as a gsm land line.

3.High speed internet browsing on GLO/MTN/AIRTEL 3.5G networks.

4.No need for modem.

Pick it up @

Coretech Products & Services
2nd Floor Victory Plaza
57 Awolowo Way
Ikeja,Lagso

Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by kolaide(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
Its just unfortunate that we find ourself in this mess call Nigeria, where we just talk and keep on talking without a concrete step toward our libration from this so call taskmaster of a government. most we wait for this godfather to die to collect our own pound of flesh They stole n at the sametime oppress us with our stolen money n what do we do? we say - GOD DEY, I couldnt forgive our fathers for not fighting in the early 70's we corruption was just a toddler, but now in our own time what do we do? Are we trying to correct what our fathers were unable to do or just like them fold our arms n say - GOD dey, The kingdom of GOD suffereth violent and the violent take it by force, Come next yr they will want us-d masses- pay for their shortcoming by removing subsidy without a concrete available alternatives, WE ARE WATCHING,
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by DDon11: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
Let us look at the roots of this corruption, I'm tired of this country. How can they be enjoying at abuja and we're here suffering. See, let us support Jonathan, at least some things are changing. obasanjo's tenure was a tenure of the Hausas, what they do is to sit down, any money allocated for any project- they loot, any money allocated for industrialization-they loot. The primary duties that they were supposed to do, they did not do. Let us support Jonathan, we will soon get there.
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by dustydee: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
ask PDP
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by Elnuk34(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
Abacha loot looted.  grin grin
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
i pity anyone who still worry about abacha returned money.
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by member479760: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
it's simple law of Thermodynamics, over 100 years ago was invented, no changes to it, no modification just cram it and read it to students after few years you become professor, not more than that! God never task blackpeople to develop anything, the job has been given to whitemen.
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by nasty45(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
Indeed it's for baba to answer.ABACHA'S LOOT LOOTED.LWTMB-LAFF WAN TEAR MY BELLE
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by infofta(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
The money was transfered to Nigeria. After some paper work like change of ownership the money was retransfered back to World bank.
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by lastpage: 12:41am On Oct 12, 2011
Where is Abacha's loot?
Inside Abacha's Coffin! grin

Thats where Abacha and his property are, ain't it?

Seriously, The LOOT was LOOTED on arrival! wink
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by donguutti: 2:06am On Oct 12, 2011
"Returned Abacha loot". it has been "returned" to the swiss banks by some other looters, guy just forget it
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by oraclefemi(m): 3:22am On Oct 12, 2011
you want to know where it is? are you sure? op pls till you die , you will never know!
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2012
Abacha never looted - The whole deception was set up by ObJ IBB with the assistance of Swiss authorities to deceive Nigeria and discredit Abacha.
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by nifemi01(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2012
The loot is back in the same swiss bank they were before, only thing that happened was just change of name of account.
Re: Where Is The Returned Abacha's Loot? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
back in the swiss bank, under the original name probably IBB's or Obj's account.
nifemi01: The loot is back in the same swiss bank they were before, only thing that happened was just change of name of account.

Are We Sure That This Is "boko Haram"?! / This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! / Again, Jonathan’s Approval Rating Takes A Beating