Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. (27273 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by NAC1666: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
naptu2:
More.
Can you imagine
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by HeroicMeastro: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Racoon:
Who send am? After allowing jihadists to do the damage? Why didnt your father protect them? Thunder fire the midget.
Who is his father?
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Tomek09(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Okay.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by viodemus: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
useless funding. Abi is he sending signals to the christians alive. What kind of funding is this?

I think Nigeria needs to handle these divisiveness that the fraudulent tribalist criminal likes to fester.

Let us say, let the north east, and north west, be all islamics; no churches.
then the SE and some parts of the SS, all Christians and others; no islam anything.
then SW can decide their side.

but let North central and middle belt,decide on a respectable mixture. Respect for each side. That means, how it is supposed to be, before el rufai interrupted the peace.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Abee79(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Okay, we haf heard. Next topic grin

Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
He is playing politics
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Dittodat: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Racoon:
Who send am? After allowing jihadists to do the damage? Why didnt your father protect them? Thunder fire the midget.

Raccoon's brain is on display. Too many IPOB retards on NL.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Nursepepeye(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
chatinent:
This is commendable.

Irrespective of your religious obligations, be human first.

A simple commandment was loving your neighbour as yourself...if that is done, envy, jealously, tribalism, and all whatnot will be a thing of the past.

Like father sometimes shouldn't be like son.
he should fund school and hospitals, not Cemetery, when they kill christians in the name of blasphemy, they will now modernized Cementry for them abi
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Atlantis585: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
fuckJones:

thank you my boyfriend

Stop it oo
So now you have started cheating on me abi
I’m a jealous lover ooo
Thou shall have no other boyfriend except me
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria. They came here because they were sponsored by Saudi Arabia to violently spread Islam across West Africa. My question is why is it that they have completely taken over the lands from the majority Hausa population in basically every single Hausa dominated states? And it appears that their plan is to do the same (using the tool of Islam) to Yoruba people.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT for those who are wise!
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Exceed15: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
I hope it is not on paper. Show us when it is done.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by lawani: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
A small step in the right direction. It is the kind of thing that has prevented Yoruba land into degenerating into backwardness caused by religion. He should do more by giving money to the remnants of Maiguzuwa worshippers in Hausa land, bring back some of their lost celebrations that is now done underground or that can be found presently only in Niger republic. Islam helping Christianity and vice versa is still gangsters helping themselves. It is the people of peace (traditional worshippers) that deserve help and support
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by NovusHomo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
naptu2:
Bello El Rufai Official @belloelrufai

https://twitter.com/belloelrufai/status/1683467131524898817

15-member committee for 2.5 million naira project . Very much like Nigeria grin
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by morikee: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
You guys are mistaken Bello Elrufai as Bashir Bello is a decent guy with good heart he was elected not because of his father but his personality
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by OMBIIGA: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bello , may the Almighty God reward and bless you in double fold. Long live filled with joy and happiness shall he bestowed on you .
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by fuckJones(f): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Atlantis585:

Stop it oo
So now you have started cheating on me abi
I’m a jealous lover ooo
Thou shall have no other boyfriend except me
I have separate with you, you wey no the give money
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Gaskiya77: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
The dead will remember him. Good.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by KaptainAfrika: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
The double meaning in this will fly over a lot of people's heads especially those greedy "Christians" rushing to be members of the committee.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
You're still this bitter old man
Racoon:
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
He did what they asked of him.

Besides, how's that your concern? Focus on the atrocities your fellow Ipob Terrorist are perpetrating in alaigbo.

You're not from Kaduna, leave them to complain
Penguin2:
Closet Terrorist😏

We won’t be deceived.

You can imagine, of all projects he can do for Christians, it’s fencing their cemetery.

Onye ala!
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Gandrova: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Racoon:
People that needed the funds for the fencing has started working. You are on your free 100mb ranting !
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by ComeToJesus: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
More like pissing on their graves.. because we know..
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Finestgurlie(f): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're still this bitter old man
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Jostoman: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fake news by BAT People
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
You don't want my presence on Nairaland again?
Finestgurlie:
myn.d44 lalastic.lala S.eun Dom.inique nlfpm.od Muk.ina2
Rule 2
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
While the living are hungry. Misplaced of priorities.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Finestgurlie:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
why do you people always run like babies to the moderators?
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Samoog: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Out of everything wey dey na cemetery fence he see fund, lol.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by ismodiwa(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Closet Terrorist😏

We won’t be deceived.

You can imagine, of all projects he can do for Christians, it’s fencing their cemetery.

Onye ala!

The Christians request for the fencing of the cemetery, do you expect him to then fence their various homes. This is simple, they got what the asked for. I dislike your kinda person you try to make issues where there is none...
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by okewumi: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Idiot is strategically want to be president in 2032. He thinks we forgot havoc he did to southern kaduna. Kajuru especially for 8 years.

According to my maguard from Kajuru. He said the man sometimes donated bags of rice to muslim and bag of maize to their community for a particular festival . Muslims said they don't want rice again when the items arrived, that what they want is maize knowing fully well thet are in rice season.
For peace to reign, Christians agreed to take rice and give maize to Muslims. When they open the bag. They found Guns. Idiot want to use rice to distribute gun He kill their king and caused havoc for the whole 8yrs as governor
Re: Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. by Finestgurlie(f): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You don't want my presence on Nairaland again?
nooooo
I want ooo
you're my lover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra / Saudi Arabia Releases Ibrahim Abubakar, Another Nigerian Held For Drugs / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.