Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo (23314 Views)

Nigeria Disappointing Africa, World – Obasanjo / I Didn’t Say Buhari Has Disappointed Nigerians - Pastor Tunde Bakare Clarifies / Tinubu Has Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Race - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Upright2020: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
The inventor of Nigeria problem, this man have the opportunity to lay a good foundation for this country, but greediness, selfishness and corruption did not allow him.

Though he was not people's choice, and he bastardized lots of things and laid a foundation of corruption, impunity and authoritarian, man is the founder of rotten country we have today

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by iwaeda: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2023
OBJ fighting lost cause, Nlfpmod, Mynd44. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by orisa37: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2023
SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF DECREE24
AND ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG..
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by onumadu: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2023
The former President further identified two of the major issues that were interrelated in terms of factors for all-round development.

“These are peace and security, which we cannot achieve without justice, equity and inclusive society. And telling ourselves the truth, we have not done well on these scores in the recent past—in the last decade and a half.

Translated from diplomatic talk to plain talk: "Nigeria has practiced GRAVE INJUSTICE AGAINST THE IGBO PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, AND THEREFORE CANNOT REASONABLY EXPECT PEACE AND SECURITY without which development cannot happen."

There you have it. cool
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Westernlove: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2023
See Usvlesss Eediot Talking.

Weren't you the one who PAVED way and LAID the Foundation of the Advanced Corruption and All the Mess shiiiithole is in today.

Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by spiSeyi: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2023
This coming from the same OBJ that ruled this country for years and was part of its ruin since 1966, OBJ bleeped up big time he had the opportunity to build refineries during the oil boom in the 70s, and he had the opportunity to bring back Aja-okuta steel plants and revive the dead refineries during his tenure as a democratic government. Yet he ignored to make things worse he installed a dying Yaradua to pave the way for a failure called GEJ which makes things worse by letting Nigerians see that a mediocre PMB as their messiah. I am happy that OBJ is alive to see the ruins he started grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Tayorshd87: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:
Obj u are the number one problem in this country, since they boot out your woman rapper goodluck and co''' u now act strange.
I remember u have your own result during the president election still yet u failed' u that used power to install governor in my dear state'' u now they complain. Oga go and relax

Don't mind the fool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by fabolouz1(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2023
The disappointment began from your tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by MrsTwrite(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, starting from obj.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by RonuThings(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Tinubu has disappointed Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Fixed undecided
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Didi2d(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2023
So this Baba don get mouth to talk? You wey start the rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Westernlove: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:
Obj u are the number one problem in this country, since they boot out your woman rapper goodluck and co''' u now act strange.
I remember u have your own result during the president election still yet u failed' u that used power to install governor in my dear state'' u now they complain. Oga go and relax

You dey mind the Wereeeey.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Tayorshd87: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2023
worksmart:
Obasanjo, you disappointed Nigeria!!

He is d originator of the current or present day problem and yet he is here saying jagons

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Cyberise(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2023
Mr. obj u deserve jail term grin angry[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by virginchaser(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2023
I think Yaradua death needs to be investigated.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by onuman: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2023
An African country which spent millions of Dollars to establish a credible voting system in general elections but a few election umpires wilfully disabled the system to APPOINT a president for the country, is a disappointment for Africa.
Worse is that there are some Learned persons in Nigeria who argue that it was right to resort to manual collation of votes. Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by nathyx(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Look at this wan spitting dust! when You had the opportunity to build the Nigerian refinery and you did trash instead you and your administration preferred to be exporting the Nigeria crude abroad to be refined and re-sold back to Nigerians all for your greedy interests there by empowering the Alakijas and Otedolas who benefited in Mega volumes from oil refine trade. Today this same OBJ can come out without shame to talk about an economy you helped destroy. God save us!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Curious345: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2023
APC is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by backtovillage: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2023
This man should spare us d complaint.
He laid a faulty foundation.
Obj and Obi don turn motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by denko(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2023
No home training spewing brainless talk on cyberspace.
talented321:
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Xvvavb7b8j: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Get paid and give me some percentage!! 💵

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Baba as a fellow Yoruba man, na you chop naija pass in the history of the country existence....

People wey sabi politics sabi say you be green snake hiding under the the green grass

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by 3seriez(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Man talking like he did not contribute. Baba rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by sojisenai(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Started with you Sir.

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Kevineleven(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2023
True but nobody really cares, the day we start to value people over money, our healing process begins.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by correctyourself(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:

I hope you would not do worse than him, because if he has stated these problems and he did NOT exonerate himself from it, and you reacted this way, i think you can not solve the problem if you have the opportunity.

It's better for somebody to realize his mistakes than never! Experience they says is the best teacher, i rest my case.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by ClearFlair: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2023
APC promised change 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by dikings(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2023
Debbie4ma:
We are all complaining about our corrupt leaders meanwhile we also have corrupt mindset.

Not everyone. They are still good leaders who can change the story. Nigeria isnt a den of only greedy and evil people. If you are not everyone is.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by nathyx(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2023
OBJ You should be Ashamed of yourself first sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by soil4soil(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2023
After spending 12years out of the 63 which is the longest years of rule by an individual, Obasanjo is chief of those that makes Nigerians to fail Africans and the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by onuman: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-has-disappointed-africa-world-obasanjo/

Europeans that created Nigeria do not tolerate country of multi religious and multi ethnic groups in Europe. Because Europeans know that such countries don't work.
Nigeria will never work due to forcing together of multi religious and multi ethnic groups without commonly shared value systems.

Nigerias politicians share cheap cash from crude oil
for about 95% of the 63 years of Nigeria, and refused to tell themselves the truth about non viability of Nigeria as one country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters / How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.