Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,175 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (436177 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (480) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Windblown2much:
Omoo this will amount to over 65m. I don't have upto that so I'll need to find someone to complete it for me. Hope that would work?

Really mine is 30000 cad per year so will I have to show proof of funds of 100m because for the 4 yrs it 72m hmmm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MarrisCoco: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good day everyone, please can anyone recommend good universities that offer Sports program (Soccer). Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kihem:

Make sure you have the funds that will cover the tuition fee for 4 years plus at least 20k upkeep and 6k miscellaneous

I had funds for 4yrs tuition alone 44m and was rejected

IF you are sponsored which is expected for an undergraduate, you only need POF for year 1 and then you show with documentary evidence where funds for subsequent years will come from

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Check on my profile
tosins:
your email please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kihem: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
zubizareta:

I am sure that wasn't why you were rejected. For 4 years course, depends on how you package your sponsor and show he has the abilities to pay subsequent tuition with all necessary supporting docs.

Actually yes because I was self sponsored and going with my wife too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Send an email
Housings:
Good evening everyone..I am about to start my visa application process myself,I have a few important questions please
1) I have written my sop but someone said I have to submit sop and study plan together.I don’t know what this study plan is I am just hearing of it can someone explain better or with a sample?
2) I have booked my medicals for next week by Gods grace,do I need to create an itch account before I go for my medicals? Or it doesn’t matter
3) Please Shld I use the standard ircc portal everyone knows or Shld I use d old portal pple keep talking about
4) Please please I need someone to look at my SOP please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by amsomebody(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Alright. Thanks
tnex:
Most time it takes 9weeks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Windblown2much: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Luada:

Really mine is 30000 cad per year so will I have to show proof of funds of 100m because for the 4 yrs it 72m hmmm
😳😳Chai it's too much for 4yrs undergraduate is over 100M, how much go con be 2yrs Masters program.

Let me continue being in this country for now. abeg no b by force to leave Nigeria

Anyway I still feel it's the chosen School that determine the cost of tuition which will turn amount to POF amount. Some schools are cheaper than others

Anyone here know or have an idea of cheaper higher institutions in Canada?

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Windblown2much post=126082651]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zannix(m): 12:21am On Sep 29, 2023
Holland college ppl...

Grade 12 or Equivalent....must I upload NECO Certificate with scratch card?

Resume....is Nigerian format ok?

Post Secondary Transcript ....if I upload soft copy do I still need to go have my school mail hardcopy to Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zannix(m): 12:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Windblown2much:
😳😳Chai it's too much for 4yrs undergraduate is over 100M, how much go con be 2yrs Masters program.

Let me continue being in this country for now. abeg no b by force to leave Nigeria

Anyway I still feel it's the chosen School that determine the cost of tuition which will turn amount to POF amount. Some schools are cheaper than others

Anyone here know or have an idea of cheaper higher institutions in Canada?

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated!

Thompson Rivers University, British Columbia

Memorial University
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ibraheem201B: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2023
hi guys. I recently completed my Nysc and I am trying to relocate to canada. work, study, pr
I have two PR cousins in Canada.
I studied English Education
My skills: Content Creation
I have been into Digital Marketing
what do you think is the best way I can go about this ?

@makano @lekkiboe @Justmellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 1:02am On Sep 29, 2023
How long have you been a digital marketer? If you have been in the gid for up to 2 to 3 years then it is the right program
Ibraheem201B:
hi guys. I recently completed my Nysc and I am trying to relocate to canada. work, study, pr
I have two PR cousins in Canada.
I studied English Education
My skills: Content Creation
I have been into Digital Marketing
what do you think is the best way I can go about this ?

@makano @lekkiboe @Justmellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by airprince(m): 2:16am On Sep 29, 2023
Hey guys pls I got admission to Algonquin College and I’ve paid 7000 out of the 8900 yet they still asking for the balance or they cancel is that how schools do now?
Plus again I’ve a bachelors degree in international studies and history while my intending course is diploma 2 years I feel like I made a mistake and should’ve applied for graduate certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by airprince(m): 2:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Please guys I also wanna ask is it really possible for me to work and pay 2nd semester Tuition fees by myself by working and studying in Canada with a 20 hour work hours
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Definitely you can renewal your passport with visa before expire in 2015 and get a new passport, all you need to do is attached the 2 passport together when you are ready to travel.

Attached below is immigration and citizenship EN4 Port of Entry Examination says On page 70

Bullstriker already emphasized on this topic before

I hope this help?

Oluwaloniglory7:
Please if someone renew a passport with a valid student visa and the passport is yet to expire till 2025 which called (migration), and the immigration cancelled the previous passport data page with cancelled stamp when the new 10 years passport was issued to avoid using 2 passport.

I hope this is normal ? And can't cause issue at the Nigeria airport or when arrive in Canada?

Note: The two passport would be travel along with.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Spares: 5:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Good morning everyone.Please traveling to Canada in three weeks before the school resumption is it okay? Please I needed urgent reply.Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2023
3 weeks is still look better #spares there’s no time frame just that you need to have a good reason why travel early before your study commence.

I think 3 weeks ahead still fine

Spares:
Good morning everyone.Please traveling to Canada in three weeks before the school resumption is it okay? Please I needed urgent reply.Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Aboki01: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Please who is a student or potential student of Conestoga college. That has an idea of WIL Documents for PSW. That thing is giving me sleepless nights. And I haven't been able to find a way out. I'll appreciate any help and pointers I can get.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Biomick: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Hi, once you log onto the tuition by flutterwave portal, and you choose Canada as destination of payment, it will request for your school, type it in and see if you school is included in the dropdown of schools flutterwave works with
lordfredrick:

Hello, please about using flutterwave, do they support all schools.

My school says they only support payment international payments made through flywire.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Please guys if someone has done upfront medicals for Canada student visa and later gets ITA for PR, will the person need to redo medicals or does the one already done suffice even though it states that it's for student visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Spares: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

3 weeks is still look better #spares there’s no time frame just that you need to have a good reason why travel early before your study commence.

I think 3 weeks ahead still fine

Thanks for your quick response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Deronke1: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Please how do i go about that?

ohem:
Just apply for accompanying visa.

You don't need student or visit visa

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2023
airprince:
Please guys I also wanna ask is it really possible for me to work and pay 2nd semester Tuition fees by myself by working and studying in Canada with a 20 hour work hours
I dont think that will be possible or able to achieve you can email me i can work you other way of paying your tuition

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2023
Revman:
Please guys if someone has done upfront medicals for Canada student visa and later gets ITA for PR, will the person need to redo medicals or does the one already done suffice even though it states that it's for student visa?

Please can someone help?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kezita: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2023
@ Zubizareta
Please boss I need your help.
How can I chat you directly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Kezita:
@ Zubizareta

Yes. Send a mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ysth(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2023
Good day house, I sent my passport to vfs abuja using UPS. It got delivered to CVAC Abuja on September 18th but I am yet to get any tracking ID from VFS until now, I used vfs live chat concerning my situation at different intervals and was told they have no record on their system. I have messaged UPS severally and they confirmed delivery to VFS Abuja. Monday next week will make it 2 weeks of submission but they don't have any record of my passport, what should I do at this point because my 30 days timeline for submission is getting close on the 8th.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2023
Luada:

I dont think that will be possible or able to achieve you can email me i can work you other way of paying your tuition
I sent a mail. I want to learn from you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2023
Kezita:
@ Zubizareta
You can check your mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tosins(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2023
JMG12:
Check on my profile
I don’t know why I’m unable to edit my profile. The email there is wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2023
quadtunji:
I sent a mail. I want to learn from you.
Ok i will check

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (480) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

Viewing this topic: techgen(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.