Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (434602 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gbola007:
Hello everyone, please which college in Canada gives out admission offer fast. Please this is very urgent.

I understand that you're in a hurry to find a college in Canada that gives out admission offers quickly. While the admission process can vary from college to college, some institutions are known for their efficient processing times. Here are a few colleges in Canada that are generally known for their quick admission processes:

1. Seneca College
2. Centennial College
3. Humber College
4. George Brown College

Remember, it's always a good idea to check with each college directly to confirm their current admission timelines and requirements. Best of luck with your college application! 🎓

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Rapujoshua:
Please I need your assistance.
A friend visa was refusal on this ground.

This are the documents he uploaded and they are letterhead and signed by the institution as well
-Letter of Introduction from Institution
-Letter of Appointment As clerical Staff
-Redesignation letter as Lecturer
-Affidavit of Return
-statement of purpose

Please your advice

It seems like the rejection of your visa application was due to the documentation from your primary place of work lacking authenticity. This could have raised concerns about the overall credibility of your application. To tackle this issue, it's important to identify why the documentation was deemed lacking in authenticity. Was there a mistake or discrepancy in the information provided? Once you have identified the issue, you can take the following steps:

1. Review the documentation: Double-check all the information and ensure that it is accurate, complete, and properly supported.

2. Seek clarification: If you're unsure about any aspect of the documentation or the requirements, reach out to a legal professional for guidance.

3. Provide additional evidence: If there were any misunderstandings or gaps in the initial documentation, gather additional evidence to support the authenticity of your primary place of work. This can include employment contracts, pay stubs, tax records, or letters from your employer.

4. Submit a detailed explanation: Along with the additional evidence, write a clear and concise letter explaining the situation and addressing the concerns raised by the visa officer. Be honest, transparent, and demonstrate your commitment to complying with the visa requirements.

Remember, it's always advisable to consult with an immigration lawyer or expert who can provide personalized guidance based on your specific circumstances. Good luck, and I hope this helps you tackle the issue!

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ghanagyal93:
Hello….please if you are granted your Canada study visa and you are in Canada right…can you apply for a US visitor visa while you are in Canada? And if so, will they allow you to do the interview in Canada.

If you're granted a Canada study visa and you're in Canada, you can apply for a US visitor visa. However, the interview for the US visitor visa typically needs to be done at a US embassy or consulate outside of Canada. You'll need to schedule an appointment at the nearest US embassy or consulate in a country where you have legal entry. Keep in mind that the requirements and procedures for obtaining a US visitor visa may vary, so it's always a good idea to check with the specific embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information. Good luck with your visa applications! 🌟

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
AlexanderBusayo:
Please everyone!!!

So my first application got denied on the basis of the Visa Officer not being convinced I have enough funds to foot my tuition and stay in Canada.
After this, I asked my dad(my sponsor) to send the funds to my account.

I am about to apply again after gathering enough information from this great platform. But then I got my GCMS note saying I didn't show evidence of how my dad acquired his funds(even though I added his work documents).

Now my question is this, even though he has transferred the funds to my account and I will be explaining that in my SOP, do I still need to show proof of how my dad acquired the funds he is sponsoring me with?

In view of the above concerns, I can certainly help you with some guidance on what to include.

In the letter of explanation (LOE) for your next application, you can start by explaining the previous denial and the reason given by the Visa Officer regarding the funds. Then, you can mention that you have taken the necessary steps to address this concern by having your dad transfer the funds to your account.

Next, you can provide detailed information about your dad's source of funds. Include any relevant work documents, such as employment letters or pay stubs, to demonstrate his income and financial stability. Additionally, you can mention any other assets or investments he may have that contribute to his ability to sponsor you.

More importantly, make sure to explain the funds transfer and highlight the genuine nature of the sponsorship. Emphasize that the funds are intended solely for your education and living expenses in Canada.

Good luck with your application.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Emmanuelvictor:
Good morning senior colleagues. Please help me o
I want to know how long does it takes to get a feedback on a study application after biometrics ?
Thanks in anticipation

After you've completed your biometrics for a study application, the time it takes to receive feedback can vary. Generally, it can take several weeks to a few months for the application to be processed and for you to receive a response. The exact timeline depends on various factors, such as the process of verifying your documents and the workload of the immigration authorities.

I understand that waiting for a response can be nerve-wracking, but try to stay positive and patient.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Tenideley:
good day house, please help me in getting schools for post graduate diploma in any taxation course as i am currently a tax officer... i will be glad if you can help out.....thanks

Here are a few Conestoga in Canada that offer postgraduate diploma programs in taxation:

1. Seneca College - Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Accounting and Taxation
2. Humber College - Postgraduate Certificate in Taxation
3. Centennial College - Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Management - Financial Planning and Taxation
4. Conestoga College - Post Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning

These programs can provide you with specialized knowledge and skills in taxation, which will be valuable for your career as a tax officer.

I recommend visiting the websites of these universities to get more information about the admission requirements, curriculum, and any other details you may need. You can also explore other universities and colleges in Canada that offer similar programs.

Best of luck with your search. 🎓

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Collins399:
Good evening Gurus,

I just received a refusal for my visa application now.. I used an agent …what do I do next please…I wish to reapply again

My application docs

POF….31 million with lump sum explained with investment certificate
I am self sponsoring…my school is Niagara college and I I paid my first semester tuition fee of 10,326 cad

Below is the reason for the refusal

I'm really sorry to hear about the refusal of your visa application. I can understand how disappointing and frustrating that must be, especially after putting in so much effort with your application.

In situations like this, it's important to carefully review the reasons for the refusal provided by the immigration authorities. In your case, they mentioned that your assets and financial situation were considered insufficient to support your travel and that of your family members.

To increase your chances of a successful reapplication, you might want to consider taking the following steps:

1. Review the refusal letter: Carefully go through the reasons for the refusal and try to understand where the immigration authorities found your financial situation lacking. This will help you address those concerns in your next application.

2. Strengthen your financial documentation: Take a closer look at your Proof of Funds (POF) and ensure that it clearly demonstrates your financial capacity to support yourself and any family members during your stay in Canada. Consider providing additional supporting documents, such as bank statements, investment statements, or any other evidence that showcases your financial stability.

3. Seek professional advice: While you mentioned using an agent for your previous application, it might be beneficial to consult with experienced professionals on this platform. They can provide you with personalized guidance and help you navigate the reapplication process.

4. Reapply with updated information: When you're ready to reapply, make sure to thoroughly update your application and address the concerns raised in the refusal letter. Provide comprehensive and accurate information about your financial situation, including any changes or updates since your previous application.

Remember, don't lose hope. Rejections happen, but it doesn't mean you won't be able to achieve your goal of studying in Canada. Take the time to carefully prepare your reapplication, address the concerns raised, and consider seeking professional advice within and outside of this platform to increase your chances of success.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Angelicgodson:
Hello guys,
I recently got admitted to Northeastern University, Toronto campus.
I would need help on how to apply for study permit, this is my first time and I do not know the process. Do I need ILETS to apply for study permit? I really need help.

Congratulations on getting admitted to Northeastern University, Toronto campus. I can understand that applying for a study permit can feel overwhelming, especially if it's your first time. Don't worry, I'm here to help you out!

To apply for a study permit from Nigeria, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Accept your offer: Make sure to officially accept your offer of admission from Northeastern University, Toronto campus. You'll need the acceptance letter as part of your study permit application.

2. Gather required documents: Prepare all the necessary documents for your study permit application. This typically includes your passport, acceptance letter, proof of financial support, proof of payment of tuition fees, and any other documents required by the Canadian immigration authorities.

3. Language requirements: IELTS or other language proficiency tests are not required for the study permit application if you're applying from Nigeria.

4. Create an online account: Visit the official website of the Government of Canada's immigration department (IRCC) and create an online account. This will allow you to submit your study permit application electronically.

5. Complete the application: Fill out the study permit application form, providing accurate and complete information. Make sure to double-check all the details before submitting.

6. Pay the application fee: Pay the required application fee for your study permit application. The fee can be paid online through the IRCC website.

7. Submit your application: Once you have completed the application and paid the fee, submit your study permit application online. You will receive a confirmation receipt.

8. Biometrics : You will be required to provide biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) at the Visa Application Centre in Nigeria. Follow the instructions provided by IRCC regarding these additional steps.

It's important to start the study permit application process as soon as possible, as it can take some time for processing. Good luck with your study permit application.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Seebus:
Great job you all doing here!
Can anyone help me with information on colleges that offer transport management/Road safety.
Thank you

Here are a few colleges in Canada that offer programs in transport management and road safety:

1. Centennial College: They offer a Transportation and Urban Planning program that covers topics like transportation systems, logistics, and road safety.

2. Fanshawe College: They have a Transportation and Logistics program that includes courses on transport management, supply chain operations, and road safety.

3. British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT): They offer a Transportation Planning and Management program that focuses on sustainable transportation, traffic engineering, and road safety.

4. Seneca College: They have a Transportation Systems Engineering Technology program that covers areas like transportation planning, traffic management, and road safety.

Remember to check out the specific program details, admission requirements, and campus locations for each college. Good luck with your college search! 🇨🇦🚗

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kenny4real68:
APPLICATION REFUSED!!! September 12th applicant

Reason: only based on financial situation

Sponsor: Uncle and myself as co-sponsor

Uncle Paid full tuition of $18,789 cad. ( note my program is one year PGC)

I have $6,000 usd in my Dom saving acc.

I also submitted my Naira account with about 18 million. ( though I have 8 million lump sum which I explained in my sop was sent by my uncle (sponsor) for living expenses. I even included evidence of transaction.

My sponsor submitted his company bank statement with closing balance of around 13 million , inflow 400 million and outflow out flow about 397 million

Now with all dis, how on earth was I refused based on financial status. Could it be the officer that handled my application was having a bad day or could it be the officer made mistake. I have seen people on this trend get refused, and they reapplied with same exact document and get approved.

My program is for January, I am thinking of reapplying, please any idea of what can be done different this time around.
Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I'm really sorry to hear about your application being refused. It can be frustrating when you put in so much effort and provide all the necessary documentation, but still face a refusal. While I can't say for sure why your application was refused, there could be various factors at play.

One suggestion I have is to order for your GCMS notes. It should outline the specific reason for the refusal. Understanding the exact grounds for refusal can help you identify any areas that may need improvement or clarification in your reapplication.

When reapplying, it might be helpful to provide additional evidence to strengthen your financial situation. You could consider including more detailed explanations about the transactions and the purpose of the funds in your Naira account. Additionally, you may want to provide further documentation or explanation regarding your sponsor's company bank statement to demonstrate the stability and legitimacy of the funds.

Remember to thoroughly review the application requirements and guidelines to ensure you're submitting a complete and well-prepared application. It could also be beneficial to always ask questions so as to put you in the right perspective.

Stay positive and persistent! Reapplying with a well-prepared application and addressing any concerns from the previous refusal can increase your chances of success. Best of luck!

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zannix:
Pls guys am trying to download forms...IMM1294 and co but its not working.

Pls is there a way around it without going PRO on Adobe reader? I dont want that adobe reader subscription.

Pls helpppp.

Download Acrobat Reader DC, install it on your system... download all forms, go to downloads on your system, highlight one of the forms, right click, then select open file with Adobe reader DC, the file will open.

Follow this step by step process it will open.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zannix:
pls i just renewed my passport...am i supposed to upload both the old and new?

old one has some stamps...Togo, Benin republic...

Upload both old and new passports with your application. The old passport shows your travel histories and records.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
freshStarz:
Good morning guys

Please what's the difference between a diploma course and a certificate course

They are the same thing with different titles.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Rapujoshua:
I uploaded a 3months bank statement, please should I be worried, I am hearing it should be 4months, some are saying 6months, I used a 3months bank statement, should I be worried about it?

I understand your concern about the length of the bank statement you uploaded. While some people might suggest providing longer bank statements, it ultimately depends on how well you've maintained your account within 3 months duration. If it has too many pages, the officer may not be concerned about its duration. Keep your spirits up and stay positive! Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Glowing05:
Please when doing a gift deed , please what document do I need to show for the gifter?
Please kindly help if you have any info on this

When it comes to a gift deed, the gifter usually needs to provide some form of documentation to prove their intent to gift the property or asset. This can vary depending on the specific requirements of your jurisdiction or the type of gift you're making. Common documents that may be required include a written statement or letter from the gifter stating their intention to gift the property, a copy of the property title or ownership document, and any supporting evidence or paperwork related to the gift.

However, it's imperative to note that the exact requirements can differ based on your location and the specific circumstances of the gift. To ensure you have the correct information and documentation for your situation, it's always best to consult with a legal professional in your jurisdiction. They can provide you with the specific guidance you need to complete the gift deed accurately and legally.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
victree4:
Hello gurus in the house,
I am a novice pls with a few questions.

I applied for a 2 years diploma program in digital marketing and advertising management in Canada.
I have a bsc in electrical/electronics engineering from a uni in Nigeria but my 4-5 years work experience has been in digital marketing.
What are my chances of Visa success?

Secondly, my sponsor is going to be a close family friend. Can I simply just use his statement and a letter of sponsorship from him?

I'll appreciate your responses Pls. Thanks.

It's awesome that you applied for a diploma program in digital marketing and advertising management in Canada! Your background in electrical/electronics engineering combined with your work experience in digital marketing definitely makes you a unique candidate. While I can't guarantee visa success, having relevant work experience in the field you're pursuing can be a strong advantage.

Regarding your sponsor, using a statement and a letter of sponsorship from your close family friend can be a good approach. However, it's important to ensure that the sponsorship letter includes all the necessary details and meets the requirements set by the Canadian immigration authorities. The letter should clearly state your sponsor's relationship to you, their commitment to financially support you during your studies, and their ability to cover your expenses. On the other hand, It's always better to use a family member or relative to stand as a your sponsor instead of a third party. If you're not opportuned to have one of such, then you can make use of the one you have.

Keep a positive mindset! Your unique combination of education and work experience can definitely work in your favor. Good luck with your visa application.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sam2305:
Good morning all,

I have Bsc in Accounting with 5 years in banking as full staff,hence,I am presently head financial transactions unit of the branch I work.

So I want to apply for post graduate certificate in Canada for Project management or Data analytics for business decision making both at Durham college and Fleming college.

1)Which option will you advice I go for?

2)For "Data analytics for business decision making ",I chose it cos I felt my job role sometimes involve presentations,doing reports and all,will that be convincing enough.

3)Pls does anyone knows how long it takes Fleming /Durham to send offer letter and if they are flexible with tuition payment after deposit has been paid.

Thank you so much

It's great to hear about your educational and professional background in accounting and banking. As for your postgraduate certificate options in Canada, both Project Management and Data Analytics for Business Decision Making are excellent choices. The decision ultimately depends on your interests and career goals.

If you're interested in managing projects and leading teams, Project Management could be a great fit for you. On the other hand, if you enjoy working with data and using it to make informed business decisions, Data Analytics for Business Decision Making could be a valuable skillset to add to your repertoire. Consider your strengths and where you see yourself thriving in the future.

Regarding your job role involving presentations and reports, pursuing Data Analytics for Business Decision Making could definitely be convincing. It shows your dedication to enhancing your skills in data analysis and utilizing it effectively in your current and future roles.

As for the timeline to issue offer letter and tuition payment flexibility at Fleming College and Durham College, it's best to reach out to the respective colleges directly. They will have the most up-to-date information on their processes and policies. You can contact their admissions offices or visit their websites for more details.

Good luck with your application process.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by austino677(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Any businessman on self sponsorship got approval without CAC or registered business documents?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Educhopper:
Good day gurus in the house. I want to apply for a 2 years Diploma, fall 2024 for my wife soonest. I would be her sponsor. I have been getting her documents ready for submission. My worry is she precisely has 9 years study gap presently. She graduated the university in 2014. Afterwards she went for her NYSC, job search, she worked for a while, became independent and did her personal business, got married, raised our baby girl and now stable to study. Would the 9 years study gap (10 years by next year) jeopardize our chances of pursuing studying and moving to Canada? Please help a brother. I need advices from gurus in the house. Thanks a lot. It's urgent. Shalom!!!

I totally understand your concern about the study gap for your wife. The good news is that study gaps are quite common, and Canadian officers take various factors into consideration during the application process. They understand that life happens and people take breaks for different reasons.

In your wife's case, she has a solid explanation for her study gap. She was busy with her NYSC, job search, personal business, raising your adorable baby girl, and establishing stability in her life. These experiences can actually be seen as valuable life skills that she can bring to her studies in Canada.

When applying, it's important to highlight these experiences and how they have contributed to her personal growth and readiness for further education. Emphasize her determination and commitment to pursuing her studies now that she's in a stable position to do so.

Remember, each application is evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and visa officers value diversity and unique life experiences. So, don't worry too much, my friend! Just make sure to present a strong application that showcases your wife's motivation, skills, and readiness for the program she's interested in.

If you need any further assistance or have more questions, feel free to ask here. Good luck to both of you on this exciting journey!

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
austino677:
Any businessman on self sponsorship got approval without CAC or registered business documents?

I understand you're curious about self-sponsorship for businessmen without CAC or registered business documents. While it's not common, there have been cases where individuals have been approved for self-sponsorship without these specific documents. On a scale of 10 applications, one person might scale through. The Canadian immigration authorities consider various factors, such as financial stability, business history, and supporting documentation, when evaluating applications.

However, it's essential to note that having proper documentation and registration for your business can greatly strengthen your application. It provides credibility and demonstrates that you have a legitimate and established business, which can increase your chances of approval.

If you're considering self-sponsorship, I would recommend registering your business now and adding proof of past business invoices/receipts showing transactions as well as one year bank statement corroborating your history of being a trader. These are the important documents needed for your case.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Damilare5882:
Woke up to a refusal letter … Attached below is the reason for the refusal .

I'm sorry to hear about the refusal. To salvage the situation, you'll need to address the concerns raised by the immigration authorities. Here are a few steps you can take:

1. Strengthen your financial situation: Provide additional evidence of your assets, such as bank statements, investments, or any other financial resources that demonstrate your ability to support yourself and your studies in Canada. Consider saving up more funds to show that you have sufficient financial means.

2. Show a clear plan: Develop a detailed plan outlining how you intend to cover your tuition, transportation, and living expenses in Canada. This can include scholarships, sponsorships, or any other sources of income.

3. Provide supporting documents: Gather supporting documents, such as proof of tuition payments, and a comprehensive budget in a tabular way outlining your estimated expenses during your studies.

4. Seek professional guidance: Consult with professionals on this platform who specializes in study permits. They can provide personalized advice and help you navigate the application process effectively. Also feel free to ask questions, as everyone opinion could count for you in this situation.

Never forget it's important to address the specific concerns raised in the refusal letter and provide compelling evidence to demonstrate your financial capability. Good luck.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
boyebussy:
Hello good morning , please I want to go for my masters in Canada and I am looking for school that won’t require ielts . Please can you list to me those school ? Thank you

Most institutions don't require you to write IELTS if you're a Nigerian citizen.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
emmyoddy:
Thanks so much sir. I sincerely appreciate your response 🙏🙏🙏

Please how do I know if the cooperative meets the requirements?
It's actually registered.

Do you know anyone who has used their services before or applied for a Canadian study permit using their financial statement? If not, you should reconsider using them. I recently noticed that the Canadian embassy has flagged most microfinance bank statements, and they are no longer acceptable. I would recommend having the bulk of the funds in a regular commercial bank rather than a cooperative or microfinance establishment.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
askarachi:
PPR is here guys! I kid you not Zubizareta is an angel God sent us on Nairaland. I’ve gotten my admission since June but agents kept playing with me. It has been a truly tedious process. I’ve lost A LOT of money and almost lose my mental state but I spoke to Zubi, he prepared my application in 3 days and in TWO WEEKS PPR landed. He told me it’ll end in praise and I had no doubts.

Thank you Jesus. I don’t deserve any of this blessing but God is beyond faithful

I don’t even know what to do now. I’m a first time applicant and everything seems so surreal. I lost nearly 3 million to an agent that dragged this whole thing but in 3 days and 3 nights Zubi delivered. I’ll never forget you in my life bro

ZUBI
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
askarachi:
PPR is here guys! I kid you not Zubizareta is an angel God sent us on Nairaland. I’ve gotten my admission since June but agents kept playing with me. It has been a truly tedious process. I’ve lost A LOT of money and almost lose my mental state but I spoke to Zubi, he prepared my application in 3 days and in TWO WEEKS PPR landed. He told me it’ll end in praise and I had no doubts.

Thank you Jesus. I don’t deserve any of this blessing but God is beyond faithful

I don’t even know what to do now. I’m a first time applicant and everything seems so surreal. I lost nearly 3 million to an agent that dragged this whole thing but in 3 days and 3 nights Zubi delivered. I’ll never forget you in my life bro

ZUBI nwokeoma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zannix:

Thanks Frankrobbn1,

Its actually a welding biz...most of them don't register their business. Ive decided to forget the work experience...i was thinking maybe I will just attach my apprenticeship agreement and pictures of me welding in the shop.

Pls what do you think I should do? My course is welding and fabrication. I have a registered company, I intend to open a branch of welding under my brand after studies.

Pls what do you suggest?

My suggestion for you in such a dicey situation is to use an organization that is registered. If possible, stick to yours, which is presently registered. It's safer than using an unregistered company, which could potentially damage your application's success.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Everly14:
Could you please recommend affordable universities and colleges in Canada for a master's program that do not require IELTS or its equivalent? My academic background is in education. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I'd be happy to help you with your search for affordable universities and colleges in Canada for a master's program in education that do not require IELTS or its equivalent. Here are a few options you might consider:

1. Memorial University of Newfoundland: They offer a Master of Education program and do not require IELTS if you have completed your previous education in English.

2. University of Regina: They have a Master of Education program and may waive the language proficiency requirement if you have completed your previous education in English.

3. University of Winnipeg: They offer a Master of Arts in Education program and may consider waiving the language proficiency requirement on a case-by-case basis.

Remember to check the specific requirements and contact the universities directly for the most up-to-date information. Good luck with your search.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by austino677(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

I understand you're curious about self-sponsorship for businessmen without CAC or registered business documents. While it's not common, there have been cases where individuals have been approved for self-sponsorship without these specific documents. On a scale of 10 applications, one person might scale through. The Canadian immigration authorities consider various factors, such as financial stability, business history, and supporting documentation, when evaluating applications.

However, it's essential to note that having proper documentation and registration for your business can greatly strengthen your application. It provides credibility and demonstrates that you have a legitimate and established business, which can increase your chances of approval.

If you're considering self-sponsorship, I would recommend registering your business now and adding proof of past business invoices/receipts showing transactions as well as one year bank statement corroborating your history of being a trader. These are the important documents needed for your case.

It will end in praise
thank you for well detailed information... I quote it for future reference

Do you think registration like smedan certificate pass for visa application? See attached image

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
youngemperor:
hello guys, it's very urgent, can i use my KUDA bank statement for proof of fund

It's not a recognised proof of funds for Canadian applications. Don't put your application at risk by adding such statement.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
isaoco:
Hello

I just want to begin my Canada study applications

Please I need help

Are there funding in Canada?

Can I work to finance my studies?

Is it possible I get PR within a yr of studies over there?

Am I allowed to work after studies?

What schools would you recommend? (I am actually considering memorial university of newfoundland because of low tuition)

What other things do I need?

Thank you

I will be glad to attend to some of your pertinent questions with regards to your Canada study application. First, there are various funding options available in Canada for international students, such as scholarships, grants, and bursaries. Additionally, you can work part-time while studying to help finance your studies. As for getting Permanent Residency (PR), it's possible, but the timeline can vary depending on individual circumstances. After completing your studies, you may be eligible for a post-graduation work permit, which allows you to work in Canada. Regarding schools, Memorial University of Newfoundland is a great choice with its low tuition fees. Make sure to check their specific program requirements and application deadlines. In addition to the usual application documents, you'll need a valid passport, and detaild statement of intent to support your admission application. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
Educhopper:
Good day. Please I need advice. Would a 10yrs study gap jeopardize my plans to start my study application? I want to apply next month. How best can I handle this issue? Thanks.

A 10-year study gap might raise some questions, but it doesn't necessarily mean your study application to Canada will be jeopardized. To handle this issue and make your case convincing to the visa officer, you can focus on explaining the reasons for the study gap and how it has contributed to your personal and professional growth. Highlight any relevant work experience or self-study you've undertaken during that time. Emphasize your motivation and commitment to pursuing further education in Canada. Providing strong supporting documents, such as recommendation letters, a well-written personal statement, and evidence of any relevant achievements, can also help strengthen your case. Just be honest, clear, and confident in your application. Good luck with your application.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Flakky26(f): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Download Acrobat Reader DC, install it on your system... download all forms, go to downloads on your system, highlight one of the forms, right click, then select open file with Adobe reader DC, the file will open.

Follow this step by step process it will open.

It will end in praise

which of these websites is the best to apply for canada study permit from ?

A. https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

OR

B. https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s25cb60742a109aa8ca65a2624456de04eb6db6baa

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (479) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: ever4vera and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.