Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,886 members, 7,838,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (431803 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Is the applicant inside Canada? Or have they submitted visa application already? If yes, I can help check out some schools.

If none of the cases applies, then January/March is too close.

realogk:
Any colleges still giving admission for January/ March intake? COLLEGE NOT UNI CUS OF SCH FEES
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kathy4jesus: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hi guys,plz do university of Saskatchewan accept second class lower from Nigeria applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
excel1960:
Good morning everyone.
I got a refusal mail today, reasons stated was home ties and insufficient funds. please what is the way forward?

Sorry about the refusal,you need to apply for your GCMS notes to know the actual reason(s) for refusal.

You can provide your profile for the house to know your details and offer advice.

How much was your POF?
Your current job and course you are going for?
etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by realogk: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
technix:
Is the applicant inside Canada? Or have they submitted visa application already? If yes, I can help check out some schools.

If none of the cases applies, then January/March is too close.

Applicant Still in Nigeria , too close but MIGHT be possible? Earlier the better right ?
And thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ah. Visa processing alone takes 10 weeks on average. The applicant should look at May.

You can reach out to me.

realogk:

Applicant Still in Nigeria , too close but MIGHT be possible? Earlier the better right ?
And thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your challenges. I don't have contacts of college admin officers but I can help review your CV, and suggest schools you can apply to or apply for you.

You can PM me.

joyjoyjoyekene:
Can anyone help me with contacts of college admin officer, Canada. I have been applying for admission into Canada colleges but no reply.

I will appreciate any college officer who can help me get admission into Canada college. Thanks my beloved people.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
For master's, No. For PGD, probably.

Kathy4jesus:
Hi guys,plz do university of Saskatchewan accept second class lower from Nigeria applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
You can show the receipt you issued to the buyer, your conversations (if available) and copies of the car documents.

A car is not a strong tie compared to families and landed property. You should be fine.

Temi475:
Please if I sold my car and send the proceed of the car sale to my account as POF, what document do I need to provide to back it up in my sop. Do I also need to attach picture of the car??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kathy4jesus: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
technix:
For master's, No. For PGD, probably.

Pls can you list some university or college I can apply for with second class lower gpa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Augrere2022:
Good day my fellow Niaralanders
THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS DONE IT FOR ME AND I GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORIES AND APPRECIATIONS!!!!
I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR GOD INTERVENTION AND MAKING EVERYTHING ENDED IN PRAISES!!!

Timelines

Upfront Medical 18 September
Submitted 13th October
Medical Pass 19th October
Biometric 26th October
PPR 27 November
Total 45 days.

I DID IT MYSELF, NO AGENT AND THIS IS MY FIRST APPLICATION

Self Sponsored
Ontario
1 year program
Fall 2024 Intake

I have attached documents I submitted.

I want to also say a big thank you to @Larryjam, this guy ensure I didn’t fill rubbish during the application process.
And another thank you to @Zubizareta, he worked on my SOP, Omo, I won’t lie oo, the moment he pointed out the obvious truth on my SOP, I went to work and I won’t lie, it took me 2 to 4 days to be able to add those important information that were missing. And also, with another reviews that made me to say I’m now done with SOP.
I say a combined thanks to you guys @Larryjam and @Zubizareta for the support. Keep up the good work.
please I wish to discuss privately with you. Kindly connect with me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
jakeroberto:
Omo, Canada 🇨🇦 no be here oooooh......You really would have to change your lifestyle to fit to their system over here.

Please can you elaborate on why you said so
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
tosyncampell:

Please I would appreciate if I can get a response to this
You would book an appointment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Euroadams:

Please can you elaborate on why you said so
Your clothing- cos of the weather
Traffic rules even while walking on the road- you can't just cross the road anyhow.
Food- our local foods at a bit expensive compared those made here.
Timing- everything you do need timing, you don't just do things anyhow.
Interaction- you just don't interact with people anyhow over here, you have to first and foremost study them for a while and they would have to interact with you. (Not everyone on the street is okay)
And many more

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gratitudee: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good afternoon, please how much can you suggest as proof of funds for a family of three. Husband, wife and lil daughter. 1st Semester fee's has been paid for already and its a course for two years. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Employment letter, introduction letter, and recommendation letter from her employer and church pictures can do also
BenYeshua:

My wife has years of teaching experience with children. She has taught in private schools before. How will she prove she is telling the truth? Will pictures count? She is also a children teacher in her church. will that also count?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gratitudee:
Good afternoon, please how much can you suggest as proof of funds for a family of three. Husband, wife and lil daughter. 1st Semester fee's has been paid for already and its a course for two years. Thanks

I don't know who the primary applicant is but nevertheless;

Total tuition for program duration: Y
Principal applicant: cad 10k
Spouse (wife or husband): cad 4k
Any other dependant: cad 3k each
Miscellaneous: cad 5k

In your case you would need a total of 10k + 4k + 3k + 5k + Y => cad 22k + Y

You are also to estimate and include cost of travel for your entire family
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ademma2022: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good Afternoon house, I would like to reapply for a study visa to Canada, After reviewing my GCMS notes, The Only concern of the Vo is that He / She does not think I have access to the money,
1. How do I prove I have Access to the money
2. Can I use the same Bank statement from My sponsor that I submitted 2 months ago for a new Visa Application pls note the sponsor is my mother.
3. when is the latest time to apply for my visa since my admission is open till May Entry.

Please house, Help a soul here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gratitudee: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
I am the primary applicant, thank you so much. This is helpful. I appreciate

I don't know who the primary applicant is but nevertheless;

Total tuition for program duration: Y
Principal applicant: cad 10k
Spouse (wife or husband): cad 4k
Any other dependant: cad 3k each
Miscellaneous: cad 5k

In your case you would need a total of 10k + 4k + 3k + 5k + Y => cad 22k + Y

You are also to estimate and include cost of travel for your entire family

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Temi475:

Really wow, so it may come up as a red flag to VO right?
Not really red flag, but you have to show how u have been surviving off the funds of your assest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
excel1960:
Good morning everyone.
I got a refusal mail today, reasons stated was home ties and insufficient funds. please what is the way forward?
Drop ur timeline and application date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
ehisg:
Good morning house
For a dependent
Spouse and 3 children of 13yrs plus, 10years and 2years what amount to submit
POF and the processing visa fee
100million (those two kids are adolescence).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ayindesegun10(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good day folks, please when is the deadline to apply for PhD applicants who are hoping to get funded for Fall 2024?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ayindesegun10:
Good day folks, please when is the deadline to apply for PhD applicants who are hoping to get funded for Fall 2024?

Apply for what?

School or visa application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
What program?

Kathy4jesus:

Pls can you list some university or college I can apply for with second class lower gpa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
100 million? Is this a typo?

MatrixReloaded:

100million (those two kids are adolescence).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
technix:
100 million? Is this a typo?

Nope, 100m is about 126k CAD.
Family of 5... dependant, wife, 3 kids (2 adolescents)
Weighing the current factors of refusal one will deduce that financial issues have been the locker head is good and safe to have more funds. Someone used 20m self sponsor and traveling alone but got refused due to finance. (20*5 is 100.)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
If the sponsor was your mum, did you submit your birth certificate ?

If you did, then your mum can transfer part of the money to your account. And you submit the two statements.

Ordinarily, the VO shouldn't be concerned about access to money when your mother is the sponsor. I hope her account statement was ok in the first place.

The current processing time is 10 weeks, more or less. The sooner you reapply, the better.

ademma2022:
Good Afternoon house, I would like to reapply for a study visa to Canada, After reviewing my GCMS notes, The Only concern of the Vo is that He / She does not think I have access to the money,
1. How do I prove I have Access to the money
2. Can I use the same Bank statement from My sponsor that I submitted 2 months ago for a new Visa Application pls note the sponsor is my mother.
3. when is the latest time to apply for my visa since my admission is open till May Entry.

Please house, Help a soul here

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hmm. Anyway, 100m is even more than 160K.

Could you please do a breakdown of how you arrived at 126K as POF?

Also, adolescence or otherwise doesn't necessary affect the required POF. It's minimum of 3K per year (outside Quebec) irrespective of age.

MatrixReloaded:

Nope, 100m is about 126k CAD.
Family of 5... dependant, wife, 3 kids (2 adolescents)
Weighing the current factors of refusal one will deduce that financial issues have been the locker head.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
technix:
Hmm. Anyway, 100m is even more than 160K.

Could you please do a breakdown of how you arrived at 126K as POF?

Also, adolescence or otherwise doesn't necessary affect the required POF. It's minimum of 3K per year (outside Quebec) irrespective of age.

I don't need to break it down for you the latter will confirm his curiosity and I will give him the info here as well..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ademma2022: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
I submitted my birthday certificate,
1. Can I use the old statement of account and my mother is trying to liquidate some funds into my account, will that work and what other documents can I add to my application to strengthen it.
technix:
If the sponsor was your mum, did you submit your birth certificate ?

If you did, then your mum can transfer part of the money to your account. And you submit the two statements.

Ordinarily, the VO shouldn't be concerned about access to money when your mother is the sponsor. I hope her account statement was ok in the first place.

The current processing time is 10 weeks, more or less. The sooner you reapply, the better.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lol. I see. Stop misinforming people when you are not sure.

MatrixReloaded:

I don't need to break it down for you the latter will confirm his curiosity and I will give him the info here as well..

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
technix:
Lol. I see. Stop misinforming people when you are not sure.

I'm not sure I'm here to provide evidence 😏

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (478) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: Ayantunji75 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.