Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (422725 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

I totally get where you're coming from, and I did some digging for you. While it's important to note that tuition fees can vary depending on the specific program and institution, I found a couple of options that might fit within the $10k to $12k CAD range for a one-year program:

1. Centennial College in Ontario: They offer various programs with tuition fees in that range. You can check their website for more details.

2. Algonquin College in Ontario: They have some programs that might fall within your budget. Take a look at their offerings to see if anything interests you.

Don't forget to check the specific program details, admission requirements, and available scholarships or financial aid options for each institution.

If you need more suggestions or have any other questions, feel free to ask here.

It will end in praise

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Teniola101: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Freeman6771:
Who has an idea? Please
You should get email from them to know if it’s ready for collect, check you email inbox and spam or junks for their email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JeffOghenz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please house, I just got a refusal letter about my financial status. @Zubireta and frankrobbn please how do I get my GCM because I will like to apply back.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
JeffOghenz:
Please house, I just got a refusal letter about my financial status. @Zubireta and frankrobbn please how do I get my GCM because I will like to apply back.
Could you submit your timeline and what documents did you submit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Freeman6771: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
I’ve been checking ooo. No email. It’s been three weeks plus.
Teniola101:
You should get email from them to know if it’s ready for collect, check you email inbox and spam or junks for their email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adegbola001: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Share your timeline for us to learn

Unkissme:
Okay,It's PPR alert guys!!! So in May 3rd 2023,my first visa application was refused,I used an agent. So in June 2023,part 22 of this thread,I came here to get ways to tackle the V.Os concern and so many people responded,but I specifically thank Zubireta and Francophone who I personally contacted and they gave me advice on how to tackle it. I also used help from people outside this forum and submitted again Sept 22nd 2023..... Been waiting since then,and bout an hour ago, Boom!! I sincerely want to appreciate Zubireta, francophone n all who gave me suggestions on that day,may God bless you big for me. I did it myself this time,wrote my SOP from what I was told to do and from Segun(God bless you bro) and PRAYED tirelessly for 2months. Omo!!! God is faithful Frfr. I'll be here to answer any questions you would want me to answer to assist with ur application by God's grace. My resumption is January. To all waiting for PPR,I pray yours come very very soon. Omo!! Guys, undermine the typos,I'm actually shaking while typing. ✌️
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Guys it seems the new ircc portal is slow in processing application since September and the GC key portal has been dishing out decision faster I don't know if you guys have notice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JeffOghenz(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Could you submit your timeline and what documents did you submit.

Application submitted 26 Oct
Medical pass 17 Nov

Have paid $1500 to Conestoga college which was part payment for school fees as directed by the school.

Self sponsor with POF of 20million
Landed documents presented and house presented as home ties
CAC from my company
House sold and the money was deposited to my account
Lump sum was also explained
LOA from school
Farm land with pictures for me at the farm
Marriage certificate
Pictures of me and my wife
Pictures of me, my wife and my daughter
Pictures of me and my family members (sister and mother)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pufframmy: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
congratulation

Unkissme:
Okay,It's PPR alert guys!!! So in May 3rd 2023,my first visa application was refused,I used an agent. So in June 2023,part 22 of this thread,I came here to get ways to tackle the V.Os concern and so many people responded,but I specifically thank Zubireta and Francophone who I personally contacted and they gave me advice on how to tackle it. I also used help from people outside this forum and submitted again Sept 22nd 2023..... Been waiting since then,and bout an hour ago, Boom!! I sincerely want to appreciate Zubireta, francophone n all who gave me suggestions on that day,may God bless you big for me. I did it myself this time,wrote my SOP from what I was told to do and from Segun(God bless you bro) and PRAYED tirelessly for 2months. Omo!!! God is faithful Frfr. I'll be here to answer any questions you would want me to answer to assist with ur application by God's grace. My resumption is January. To all waiting for PPR,I pray yours come very very soon. Omo!! Guys, undermine the typos,I'm actually shaking while typing. ✌️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
JeffOghenz:

Application submitted 26 Oct
Medical pass 17 Nov

Have paid $1500 to Conestoga college which was part payment for school fees as directed by the school.

Self sponsor with POF of 20million
Landed documents presented and house presented as home ties
CAC from my company
House sold and the money was deposited to my account
Lump sum was also explained
LOA from school
Farm land with pictures for me at the farm
Marriage certificate
Pictures of me and my wife
Pictures of me, my wife and my daughter
Pictures of me and my family members (sister and mother)
I'm not sure what may be the issue but from the information provided, I can deduce that you did your part, need I remind your that every application is a case sensitive. How did you address your application in your SOP, did you compel your current employemnt with your course of study and how you will return to manage your business? Does your current study align with your prospect ahead at conestoga?
The property you sold did you attach deed of sale agreement? Was the property sold in a swift state prior to your submission? Did you recycle the funds? Its OK to run your account often with another account but recycling is when the account you intend to use is dormant prior to submission and in a twinkle of an eye a hefty fund gets inside. It will raise an eyebrow. If the property sold say around June 2023, you can recycle the funds with your Intermediary account, paying in 100k every day as your business venture. By so doing your account is active and as well using it to do petty household expenses and miscellaneous with your spouse.
Let me know more history about your account and how much u stated in your Imme form as your available funds in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Afolakemitee: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hello house, my uncle has just received a procedural fairness letter? Says they don’t find the bank statement to be real. What can I do pls? @zubireta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Afolakemitee:
Hello house, my uncle has just received a procedural fairness letter? Says they don’t find the bank statement to be real. What can I do pls? @zubireta
It's obvious that there have been an alterations in his account, if so he should write LOE to explain what might have gone wrong, except his sure about the statement of account then he will have to present an MBS along side with the LOE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Unkissme: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
adegbola001:

Share your timeline for us to learn

Application submitted September 22 2023
Upfront medical passed October 1st 2023
Eligibility review started October 1st 2023
And up till now,it's still showing checking to see if you are eligible.

Documents Submitted
0. GOD..... GOD
1. Mbs of 6,000naira opening balance and closing balance of 1.8million(6months bank Statement)
2. My sponsor's acct balance of 26m(mbs)
3. Screenshot of sales of USDt to my acct from Binance.
4. Screenshot of email from my school on when my I'm to make payments,as per when my portal opens
5. Tuition deposit if $4000cad
6. Tax Invoice certificate
7. Tin number certificate
6. Paid Leave letter
7. Employment letter
8. Payslip
9. Work I.D card
10. Sponsor's landed property,vehicles and houses
11. Sponsor's pension ID card
12. NIN slip of me n my sponsor
13. Cac Document of sponsor
14. Sponsor's pension acct
15. My house where I get yearly rent(Gift deed)
16.Sponsor's business pictures and workers
17.My parents and siblings picture(parents wedding anniversary pictures)
18. Sponsorship letter(not notorized)
19. School cert, transcript n all
20. Cv and nysc cert
21. Pictures of customers and sales carried out on the farm land and cash transactions too.
The list goes on,but these are the most important ones I submitted.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Unkissme: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
pufframmy:
congratulation

Thanks. May congratulations be your portion too🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Afolakemitee: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

It's obvious that there have been an alterations in his account, if so he should write LOE to explain what might have gone wrong, except his sure about the statement of account then he will have to present an MBS along side with the LOE.

Boss, pls how do I reach you ?? Here’s my email: afolakemitee28@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Unkissme:
Okay,It's PPR alert guys!!! So in May 3rd 2023,my first visa application was refused,I used an agent. So in June 2023,part 22 of this thread,I came here to get ways to tackle the V.Os concern and so many people responded,but I specifically thank Zubireta and Francophone who I personally contacted and they gave me advice on how to tackle it. I also used help from people outside this forum and submitted again Sept 22nd 2023..... Been waiting since then,and bout an hour ago,
Boom!! I sincerely want to appreciate Zubireta, francophone n all who gave me suggestions on that day,may God bless you big for me. I did it myself this time,wrote my SOP from what I was told to do and from Segun(God bless you bro) and PRAYED tirelessly for 2months. Omo!!! God is faithful Frfr. I'll be here to answer any questions you would want me to answer to assist with ur application by God's grace. My resumption is January. To all waiting for PPR,I pray yours come very very soon. Omo!! Guys, undermine the typos,I'm actually shaking while typing. ✌️

Congratulations to you, pls do you leave ur pof in ur acct after application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Yes, if employed, it is important you get a leave letter from your employer
samefiok:

Can this also be applied if one is employed at a CAC Registered Business
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by BenYeshua: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
JMG12:
Does your wife have teaching experience with infants or children? If yes, then you have a good chance, but if no, then you must be convincing enough about your passion for the program and kids of such an age.
My wife has years of teaching experience with children. She has taught in private schools before. How will she prove she is telling the truth? Will pictures count? She is also a children teacher in her church. will that also count?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by BenYeshua: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Fiyincious:

We share similar situation. She is grad of edu here too and hoping to go manitoba for similar course. Let's share ideas. I will send a dm
I have replied
Zero seven 0 6 3 906213. That's my WhatsApp number let's discuss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Unkissme: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Morexx23:

Congratulations to you, pls do you leave ur pof in ur acct after application
I used MBs, I felt this would prove authentic,so they wouldn't have to check. I took out 10million from the acct 1week after I submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JeffOghenz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
I stated clearly in my SOP how the program will help my business in future and the account I used isn't dormant, have been using that account for a very long time and transactions has been going in and out.

The property I sold I attached deed of sales agreement from a registered law firm. The property was sold two weeks before my submission due to delay of payment from buyer. The account has been running with some lump sum for over four months which I explained on my SOP.

I didn't attached any time form to my application
MatrixReloaded:

I'm not sure what may be the issue but from the information provided, I can deduce that you did your part, need I remind your that every application is a case sensitive. How did you address your application in your SOP, did you compel your current employemnt with your course of study and how you will return to manage your business? Does your current study align with your prospect ahead at conestoga?
The property you sold did you attach deed of sale agreement? Was the property sold in a swift state prior to your submission? Did you recycle the funds? Its OK to run your account often with another account but recycling is when the account you intend to use is dormant prior to submission and in a twinkle of an eye a hefty fund gets inside. It will raise an eyebrow. If the property sold say around June 2023, you can recycle the funds with your Intermediary account, paying in 100k every day as your business venture. By so doing your account is active and as well using it to do petty household expenses and miscellaneous with your spouse.
Let me know more history about your account and how much u stated in your Imme form as your available funds in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Unkissme:

I used MBs, I felt this would prove authentic,so they wouldn't have to check. I took out 10million from the acct 1week after I submitted.

Pls which 1 is MBS? And how can one go about it.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by seawealth(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Unkissme:

Application submitted September 22 2023
Upfront medical passed October 1st 2023
Eligibility review started October 1st 2023
And up till now,it's still showing checking to see if you are eligible.

Documents Submitted
0. GOD..... GOD
1. Mbs of 6,000naira opening balance and closing balance of 1.8million(6months bank Statement)
2. My sponsor's acct balance of 26m(mbs)
3. Screenshot of sales of USDt to my acct from Binance.
4. Screenshot of email from my school on when my I'm to make payments,as per when my portal opens
5. Tuition deposit if $4000cad
6. Tax Invoice certificate
7. Tin number certificate
6. Paid Leave letter
7. Employment letter
8. Payslip
9. Work I.D card
10. Sponsor's landed property,vehicles and houses
11. Sponsor's pension ID card
12. NIN slip of me n my sponsor
13. Cac Document of sponsor
14. Sponsor's pension acct
15. My house where I get yearly rent(Gift deed)
16.Sponsor's business pictures and workers
17.My parents and siblings picture(parents wedding anniversary pictures)
18. Sponsorship letter(not notorized)
19. School cert, transcript n all
20. Cv and nysc cert
21. Pictures of customers and sales carried out on the farm land and cash transactions too.
The list goes on,but these are the most important ones I submitted.

Abeg how can I contact you privately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by seawealth(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
JeffOghenz:
I stated clearly in my SOP how the program will help my business in future and the account I used isn't dormant, have been using that account for a very long time and transactions has been going in and out.

The property I sold I attached deed of sales agreement from a registered law firm. The property was sold two weeks before my submission due to delay of payment from buyer. The account has been running with some lump sum for over four months which I explained on my SOP.

I will suggest you get your GCMS note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
JeffOghenz:

That's where the problem counts.. you will refire back. Because its obvious the deposit from the sales of the property raised the suspicious of insufficient funds, if that fund was transfered from your different account to your main account u used to submit the statement it won't be flagged. But it came from a different source I assume. So refire and explain in detail what really happened and why the fund came from a different source citing it was a delay from the assignee. Wish u the very best of luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by seawealth(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
JeffOghenz:

How much did you show as POF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Unkissme: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Morexx23:

Pls which 1 is MBS? And how can one go about it.thanks
MBS= my bank statement
Go to your bank and tell them to send it to the embassy (Nigerian) for you. They will give you a slip that has code and password. The V.O can Access your bank statement with it.( Only the dates that you fill in and want him to see)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Morexx23: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Unkissme:

MBS= my bank statement
Go to your bank and tell them to send it to the embassy (Nigerian) for you. They will give you a slip that has code and password. The V.O can Access your bank statement with it.( Only the dates that you fill in and want him to see)

Okay tnks very much but pls is it after you apply u do that or before applying then u add it to the documents u want to submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Unkissme: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
seawealth:

Abeg how can I contact you privately
I got ur mail notifications,but I was told ur email is disabled. Please drop ur Whatsapp number,I'll write u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Baphil: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
People please help me praise God ooo. PPR has landed today!💃💃💃🎊🎉. Submitted on October 26th 2023.
Upfront medical since June 5th 2023

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Unkissme: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Morexx23:

Okay tnks very much but pls is it after you apply u do that or before applying then u add it to the documents u want to submit
Welcome bro,though my sponsor's mbs was 11months and mine 6months. All the best broski! God wen see through my sins and mistakes answer me,go answer you too.🙏

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Vindyjohn37(f): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group. I just got an offer to study in Conestoga college. Thanks
quadtunji:

I sent you a mail, respond and lets exchange number, there is a whatsapp group for Conestoga students.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (473) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: mathewradford and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.