Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (403151 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Johnbosco1: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Emmanuelvictor:
Bro you better defer. I was to resume on 8th January as well. My school even were the ones that suggested I defer if it's taking too long for IRCC to reply me.
The following week I just applied for deferment and in 3days, they granted it. So I will be resuming in April now.
It's better to be safe than sorry

Thanks. I have just submitted a deferral request

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by augustine128: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2023
I got approval after my enrollment date has passed. Unfortunately for me, the school has withdrawn my admission and there is no deferral option for me even up to year 2025. I don't know what to do next. Please anyone with advice on the way forward should please come to my rescue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Holywizard: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2023
Today made it a month and 10 days I did my biometrics and I'm yet to hear from IRCC.
My start date is on the 9th of January.
I'm so confused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sammieyo: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2023
Hello house,

Want someone to enlighten me on this plss.

I applied for my wife and the LOA is out, though i personal dont have intention of going now, so can i apply for my younger sister as dependant to my wife.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2023
sammieyo:
Hello house,

Want someone to enlighten me on this plss.

I applied for my wife and the LOA is out, though i personal dont have intention of going now, so can i apply for my younger sister as dependant to my wife.

Your younger sister is not your dependent, unless ofcourse you have legal documents to prove otherwise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by feelingmyswag: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2023
augustine128:
I got approval after my enrollment date has passed. Unfortunately for me, the school has withdrawn my admission and there is no deferral option for me even up to year 2025. I don't know what to do next. Please anyone with advice on the way forward should please come to my rescue.

It's Quiet frustrating but yet exciting that you have jump the hurdles and arrived at a checkpoint.
The oniums is to apply for a related course of study, using your student number and current approval letter citing the University about the important to come and study, and your efforts towards getting pass the IRCC stage is a forever Win Win for you. Whilst applying for the available course for the intake you choose either fall or Spring make sure it back up with SOP and career correlation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gabriel2005: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please any late October or early November applicants who have been responded to by IRCC ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gabriel2005:
Please any late October or early November applicants who have been responded to by IRCC ??
This is the time to reflect on your application based on your current statues , vibe into your weaked documents and refire via webform. It takes 1-2 weeks for acknowledgement, do so to be useful with your processing timeline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by enemerci: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please I just got this mail from IOM.
Does this mean that medicals I did since 9th November is just ready. Ahhhhh
Or does it mean IRCC just requested for the results and they are informing they've sent it.

Is this the normal procedure. Please those that did medicals with IOM please enlighten me.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by enemerci: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

This is the time to reflect on your application based on your current statues , vibe into your weaked documents and refire via webform. It takes 1-2 weeks for acknowledgement, do so to be useful with your processing timeline.

Please how do I send a web form on the new portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gabriel2005: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

How do I send a web forum my Application was submitted by a canadain immigration lawyer (referred by my school ) so will I ask him to send a web forum ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hybrid600: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
enemerci:
Or does it mean IRCC just requested for the results and they are informing they've sent it.

Is this the normal procedure. Please those that did medicals with IOM please enlighten me.

It shows they have submitted to IRCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dehiero: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
augustine128:
When did you get your approval can you give us your timeline pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zino89: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chuksbosco:
Please I would appreciate it if you could reach out to me on WhatsApp on 08160538412 or can I have your contact?

Thank you so much 🙏

Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Momoney77: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please am about to fill out a student application form. What do I need please??

Do I need a scanner or printer??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Btycoon: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

I totally get your concern about the admissions from Holland and not wanting to miss the fall intake. It's great that you've received a student number from them, which shows that they are processing your application. While I can't guarantee admission, having a student number is somewhat a positive sign but not assured.

As for people not talking about Holland, it doesn't necessarily mean it's not a good school. It could simply be that it's not as well-known or popular among the people you've interacted with. It's always a good idea to do some research on the school, check their accreditation, programs, and student reviews to get a better idea of its reputation.

If you're still concerned about missing the fall intake, it might be a good idea to proceed with applying to your fourth choice school as a backup plan. That way, you can have more options and increase your chances of getting accepted for the fall intake.

It's very important to choose a school that aligns with your goals and offers the programs and opportunities you're looking for. Don't hesitate to reach out to the admissions offices of the schools you're interested in for more information or clarification.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions or need further assistance. Good luck with your applications! 🤞🎓

It will end in praise

Amen. Thank you so much. I so much appreciate. I would be asking more questions when needed for now that's all. God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mikky099: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hello Guys

Am so happy and I use myself as a point of contact for those wanting to move...

PPR dropped today - My timeline
Submitted - 25th October Student and SOWP
Medical Update - 3rd Nov
Eligibility started for Study permit on 9th Nov, for SOWP 16th.
Then the wait, multiple updates, and nothing
PPR - 13th DEC

I was refused in May 2016
My wife refused in Sept 2022.

But I knew to make this happen we needed to build our profile.
We traveled to the UK together, and then we just randomly applied for a US visa and they gave us.

Major Documents
POF - 24M 19KUS 6kGBP (M-power Loan 50K US) but explained how I would pay back, getting a job back home, over my career etc
Landed property as well.

But one thing, I made sure that we did not give them too much, my opinion with this visa people is less is more, be straight to the point and cover your basics.

I wish you all the very best, may your dreams also come true.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmanuelvictor: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sorry about your ordeal. But you should have deferred before or on the last day the school gave you to provide your LOI. Like I did mine, it's better safe than sorry.

augustine128:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmanuelvictor: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bros I am in thesame situation as yours.
Defer the admission. That's the safest way to go.
It's better safe than sorry.

Holywizard:
Today made it a month and 10 days I did my biometrics and I'm yet to hear from IRCC.
My start date is on the 9th of January.
I'm so confused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Holywizard: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Emmanuelvictor:
Bros I am in thesame situation as yours.
Defer the admission. That's the safest way to go.
It's better safe than sorry.

my agent said I'm still in the processing period
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
mikky099:
Hello Guys

Am so happy and I use myself as a point of contact for those wanting to move...

PPR dropped today - My timeline
Submitted - 25th October Student and SOWP
Medical Update - 3rd Nov
Eligibility started for Study permit on 9th Nov, for SOWP 16th.
Then the wait, multiple updates, and nothing
PPR - 13th DEC

I was refused in May 2016
My wife refused in Sept 2022.

But I knew to make this happen we needed to build our profile.
We traveled to the UK together, and then we just randomly applied for a US visa and they gave us.

Major Documents
POF - 24M 19KUS 6kGBP (M-power Loan 50K US) but explained how I would pay back, getting a job back home, over my career etc
Landed property as well.

But one thing, I made sure that we did not give them too much, my opinion with this visa people is less is more, be straight to the point and cover your basics.

I wish you all the very best, may your dreams also come true.

Please can you explain this your POF more clearly

Is it that your total POF was N24m + $19kUSD + £6kGBP + $50KUSD (mpower)?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mikky099: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yes that was my POF...
Euroadams:

Please can you explain this your POF more clearly

Is it that your total POF was N24m + $19kUSD + £6kGBP + $50KUSD (mpower)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nauttyprof(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
enemerci:

The date when the document was sent to IRCC is on the document. Just check

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
askarachi:
Where did you submit ?

In Lagos. You?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
mikky099:
Yes that was my POF...

Omoh you get money oo! make I call you na... Congratulations brother

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Atturu: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Do you mean application fees? Yes, you're to pay for it immediately before you can apply.

It will end in praise
Amen!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Atturu: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Is it US $ or Canadian $ that schools in Canada accept?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mfonox: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Atturu:
Is it US $ or Canadian $ that schools in Canada accept?

Canadian dollars
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Momoney77: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
My sponsor statement of account is 21 pages, is it advisable I remove some pages?
Its a running account so all his transaction are there increasing the number of pages.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mamaoseme33: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good day everyone, I'm about to upload my documents to IRCC. Pls note that my office is sponsoring my tuition only, I have my 10k CAD in my GIC already, and 3M in my naira account for transportation and others, I have also paid my first semester tuition of about 8009CAD. 1.Will 3M be enough POF to show for my transportation and others? Note that I have 10kCAD POF and Work statement of account as my sponsor,
2. Will the fact that where I work being a one Man business ( sole proprietorship) affect my visa processing? Note that The company is into REAL ESTATE. I have the company's CAC certificate, business invoices, TAX clearance, statement of business account.
Pls help me out guys!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ishoba: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please, which airline allows kids travel with visitors visa without return ticket? Is the return ticket mandatory for them?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mikexceo: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
guys pls can someone paste the ircc application tracker link

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (463) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Whillz(m), Odemok(m), darasire1028 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.