Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward (42074 Views)

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / FIFA Club World Cup CWC: Ighalo’s Al Hilal Battle Chelsea For Final Spot / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Sleekfingers: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
At his age.

I strongly believe he won't go.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by BoldBrainz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dancebreaker:
This is partly punishment by PSG owner and partly business.
Mbappe will decide length of his contract in Saudi. He won't sign more than 3 years.

I don't think he will reject the transfer and sit out the next one year acrimoniously.

The contract is just for a year, after which he is to leave for Real Madrid as a free agent by the coming season. He has nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Abfinest007(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wow
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by 001Lagos: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good decision
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by frankblinkz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
udemzyudex:

Na just one year he go play.
Okay,but bros imagine wetin Dem dey pay person to kick football.
Any of my pikin wey say him want play ball,make I hear say I stop am.

Na fair deal if na one year
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by LegallyBlunt: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
fikayormi:
Madt! Anyway I was expecting dis guy in the premier league but seems chasing money is the deal now , I no blame am tho if na me nko?
the club accepted the fee. It doesn't mean Mbbappe accepts the terms or deal
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Farthing02:
Mbappe would be dumber than I thought if he refuses this deal…….milk the Arab donkeys for a year then leave free for your dream move to Madrid in a year. Win win for him

end for his career if he dares.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Cmanforall: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Onoredia:
Omo, Arab money 💰 na ya mate?

It's too much...
And they want to spend it anyhow
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by EngGandalf: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
PSG accepted… not MBAPPE accepts…
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Orderabove(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Saudi league go hot next season
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Ade1177: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Benwallt:
At this point in his career? If true, that means only one player plays football for passion ( Messi ) . The rest na money money money

So na mango Messi was receiving at Barcelona ba?

When he left you know how long it took barca to recover from debt

You know how many times contract negotiations caused issue for Messi because of high wages

Why was he sold to PSG

Money to keep him no reach.

PSG didn't pay him with groundnut

At a point Messi was the highest paid athlete. Then Ronaldo overtook him again

Messi in miami
If only you know the amount in the full deal .

Last last

All footballers are in for the money
They have families to feed and an empire to cater for

Mbappe can collect it
Go to Saudi

Football is dead anyways since 2018

Everything is just pure business and no real allegiance to any club

Person wey be arsenal captain today can be Chelsea player tomorrow

So no worry about passion

3 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Brownshoe: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
No be that one they do me now! Have been calling a man that owes me, mtn is saying "the number is switched off," until my mind telling me to call his wife immediately I called his wife, hmm

I never see or hear anything like this before o, mtn keep saying "the family you are calling is switched off"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by richie240: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Hmmm these Arabs want spoil football with Money.
How will other players playing in different leagues feel.
It's not the Arabians fault bro.
When u and I discover our true talents, moneybags will fight over themselves to pay more for our services.

***Me after converting the money to naira:.....

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Rapheal09: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
This Guy don comot for PSG because of money
Nice one sha.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by uunwanaobong3: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Some money can not be stolen in this life (even from our politician highest standard and view point)..... No matter how you steal it, it can never finish. This kind of money is called ARAB MONEY.

You can not steal Arab money and you can not finish lt, highest you will die and leave it, e no dey finish.

Mbappe is collecting 2.4 billion a day..... Even tinubu with all his energy no fit steal this.

Combine all the native doctors + Yahoo boys in Nigeria, they no fit produce this.

Does that mean that Nigeria is a poor country?
Yes, because Mbappe is eating money equivalent to our national budget.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by JuicyStar: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Farthing02:
Mbappe would be dumber than I thought if he refuses this deal…….milk the Arab donkeys for a year then leave free for your dream move to Madrid in a year. Win win for him

I feel Mbappe would refuse the deal. He feels he’s too young to go to Saudi. To him it will be Madrid or free transfer at the end of the season
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by kezienaira: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
oxygeng:
The Saudis are just wasting their time and resources chasing shadows. If they think money alone made the big football leagues what they are today, they are bloody Jokers. With those devilish, primitive and selfish laws enslaving their women, strangling the social life still in place, they can as well spend trillions to invoke and sign the spirits of Maradona, Pele and many more to the league nothing will change.
China experimented with this same approach in their communist enclave but failed woefully.

They are getting there tho.
Known names have been going there of late.
They ain't like china
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Timoleon(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
That guy Dey jonze.. the same Messi that asks for new contract every other season at Barca. His contract was improved over 9 times in 18years at Barca. Basic wage at psg was million euros per week. His wage inter Miami will buy some clubs plus other added ons
Ade1177:

You know how many times contract negotiations caused issue for Messi because of high wages

Why was he sold to PSG

Messi in miami

Last last

Mbappe can collect it
Go to Saudi

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Beverlyjean(f): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ronaldo has opened the floodgates
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Edoziesmart(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
This guy is too young to try Arabian club. Doesn't he wants to win balloon d'Or?

Seems he want to allow haalard to win every every because the two is what people are rooting for to replace Ororo and Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by greggng: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
I taught those area are retirement place for old footballers...why should mbape go to none competitive football club ..mbape is very young ..
He need to win champions league...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by fredoooooo: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hahahahha this is madness upon madness grin
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by millionboi2: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
What small money can't do,much money will do.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Bfly: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Juanmike:
Ronaldo is extraterrestrial, who would have thought this will happen before ororo went there? He is not human. His kind of player is one in a... He is phenom.

Saudi never knew Ororo could be cheap to play in camel league. It is surprising that he accepted such offer for money. Now the Camel league teams are fucking over huge amount just to get players from europe. Ororo simply lower the standard.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by 43Ronin: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
frankblinkz:
His career will be dead if he moves to the Arabian league ... English will be more preferred and competitive for a young and great football star at his prime
it's a 1 year deal, then he goes to Real Madrid for free. Its the best deal. he will still be playing football so he will maintain his form.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Blitzking: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Arabs want the attention that Premier league and other leagues are getting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Mosba: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
This deal will make him extremely rich as a player and if he decides to stay there for the next 10 years he will have been able to buy Manchester United
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Ade1177: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
That guy Dey jonze.. the same Messi that asks for new contract every other season at Barca. His contract was improved over 9 times in 18years at Barca. Basic wage at psg was million euros per week. His wage inter Miami will buy some clubs plus other added ons

Messi is a good footballer

But you see that stupid innocent face he does na scam

But it's understandable sha

Na him character

Just like victor back then

Very brilliant boy

But will pretend he doesn't know anything
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Benwallt(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ade1177:

Why was he sold to PSG

Messi in miami

Last last

Mbappe can collect it
Go to Saudi

The one that sinks is the part you said football is dead. I take that in hook, line and sinker.

Some football results now would almost drive you nuts. Back then, you watch frenetic matches full of adrenaline and testosterone but now Elche can just hammer Madrid 4 0 in their backyard,
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by ojehmario1969(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7776188/mbappe-offered-690-billion-2.8b#124624083
Which one be psg don accept the deal
Them no go first agree personal terms. Owna go just dey copy and post fake news. I even pity Nlfpmod wen just dey approve fake news.
That was how he approved that maguire quitting his man u deal. Later e approve say chelsea dey bid for maguire grin.

This your post cannot even happen in reality. Mbappe no fit go saudi

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by ojehmario1969(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rapheal09:
This Guy don comot for PSG because of money
Nice one sha.
Fake news
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by fabolouz1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
He should go to real Madrid otherwise he won't lay his hands on the champions league trophy .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.