Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward (42075 Views)

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / FIFA Club World Cup CWC: Ighalo’s Al Hilal Battle Chelsea For Final Spot / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by fredoooooo: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
fikayormi:
Madt! Anyway I was expecting dis guy in the premier league but seems chasing money is the deal now , I no blame am tho if na me nko?
Hes not chasing money ,psg want to cash in before he's out of contract next year ..
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Ade1177: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Blitzking:
Arabs want the attention that Premier league and other leagues are getting

Bro with the numbers of players they will get in 2 to 3 yrs

Premier league will lose quality

Because that is what premier league has done for past 20yrs

The big clubs like united. City. Liverpool. Arsenal etc

They go to other countries and buy the best players with huge money They can't turn down

They moved to England

Now Saudi is doing exactly the same
Using money to buy players

All they need is 5 more stars

And they should send all those Arab defenders that look like plumbers away get better looking players in different teams

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by diamondbody(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7776188/mbappe-offered-690-billion-2.8b#124624083[/quote]

A fraction more than the amount tinubu spent to enslave the whole of Nigeria
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
He would be the smartest footballer in the world if he accepts this offer.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Ade1177: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Benwallt:

The one that sinks is the part you said football is dead. I take that in hook, line and sinker.

Some football results now would almost drive you nuts. Back then, you watch frenetic matches full of adrenaline and testosterone but now Elche can just hammer Madrid 4 0 in their backyard,

Anybody that doesn't know football is dead is a child

Football was when real madrid and Barcelona will play and they dare not have everyone watching

Last time I watched el classico was the very last one Messi played.

And the worst part is

Players don't play for the club anymore

When you see players like lampard then what comes to your mind is Chelsea

You hear Gérard you know that's Liverpool

These days players only care about mula

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Ade1177: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
fredoooooo:

Hes not chasing money ,psg want to cash in before he's out of contract next year ..

Exactly

Transfer fee goes to the club

Na salary be for player na

Abi na player they collect transfer fee again ni
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Blitzking: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ade1177:

They go to other countries and buy the best players with huge money They can't turn down

They moved to England

And they should send all those Arab defenders that look like plumbers away get better looking players in different teams
Na wetin dem wan do be that..and they wl make their money back
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by clydecarson(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pariri8181:
Guys don’t be stingy share it and let others benefit too. I don collect my own o

Amazing News! PalmPay now Rewards New Signups with ₦20,000!

We hope this message finds you well guys We have some exciting news from PalmPay that you definitely won't want to miss. PalmPay, one of Nigeria's leading mobile payment platforms, has just launched an incredible new offer that's too good to pass up.

Starting immediately, all new users who sign up for PalmPay through the verify campaign link only will receive an amazing ₦20,000 in their accounts instantly and withdraw anytime!

Yes, you read that right! As part of their commitment to making digital payments more rewarding, they are offering this fantastic sign-up bonus to all our new users who join through the campaign link which you will fine below.

But that's not all! If you're an existing PalmPay user and wish to seize this opportunity, we've got you covered. You can simply register a new account using a different mobile number to be eligible for the ₦20,000 reward. This is their way of showing appreciation to all dedicated users and welcoming new members to the PalmPay family.

Joining PalmPay has never been this rewarding. Use this opportunity to explore the benefits of digital payments, send money to friends, pay bills, buy airtime and data, all while enjoying the amazing rewards that PalmPay has to offer.

Don't delay! Sign up now and claim your ₦20,000 reward. Enjoy seamless transactions and rewarding experiences with PalmPay. Please feel free to share this amazing news with your friends and family, so they too can benefit from this amazing offer.

You will fine the campaign link on the Facebook post below once you open it

Click below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02NsfXyvsSQ3ribszah4Gp1jKiNJFeRgUpvqeBdH2AyE8xJbbQCBr7DyqC8j6kSZAWl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Scam
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Maynman: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
bablon20:
I just hope he wont regret his decision.
Outside the football world, what’s the use of trophies and football accomplishments?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by ojeshola: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Farthing02:
Mbappe would be dumber than I thought if he refuses this deal…….milk the Arab donkeys for a year then leave free for your dream move to Madrid in a year. Win win for him

So you think Al hilal will pay that much for a year contract

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by princeade86(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dancebreaker:
This is partly punishment by PSG owner and partly business.
Mbappe will decide length of his contract in Saudi. He won't sign more than 3 years.

I don't think he will reject the transfer and sit out the next one year acrimoniously.
he shot himself for leg due to greediness. Ur mind is not with PSG again, u are on free transfer, and because of greediness, they tied u down again for another 3 years. PSG intentionally want to punish him like they did to rabiot.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by princeade86(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
fredoooooo:

they can't force him to go
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
HonNL:

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7776188/mbappe-offered-690-billion-2.8b#124624083

That means his agent will make £25m?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by tuzle(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nazgul:
This one just killed his career. How can you move to Saudi in your early 20s? He could have moved to Barca or madrid where he can contend for balloon 'd'or, win UCL, a title he has never won before.

What exactly does he hope to achieve in Saudi at that young age?
the Saudi move will only be for a year, since Madrid don't want to pay to sign him and psg doesn't want to lose, so it is a win win situation for both.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by N3TRAL: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ade1177:

They moved to England

They don't play UEFA champion league.

Yet to get quality coaches.

Banking on expired players.

Europe is still miles ahead. China tried at at the beginning of last decade and failed woefully.

Even in the middle East, teenagers are wearing fake Chelsea and Manchester United Jerseys.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by deji17: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
OSIMHEN lo kan. To cash out .
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Westman001: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
Wow, that is an astronomical transfer fee for Kylian Mbappe! It's clear that Al Hilal is willing to go to great lengths to secure the services of the young French forward. Mbappe has been one of the most sought-after players in the world, and it's not surprising to see such a huge offer being made for him.

This move raises several questions about Mbappe's future and his desire to leave PSG. If the reports are true and PSG has accepted the offer, it suggests that the player might be looking for a fresh challenge and is ready to move on from Paris.

On the other hand, PSG may see this as a great opportunity to make a massive profit on a player who could potentially leave on a free transfer next summer when his contract expires. £259m is an astronomical sum, and it could provide PSG with the funds to strengthen their squad significantly.

However, it's worth noting that the final decision ultimately lies with Mbappe himself. He will need to agree to personal terms with Al Hilal and decide if a move to Saudi Arabia is something that interests him. Mbappe has previously stated that he wants to win titles and play in competitive leagues, so it remains to be seen if Al Hilal can offer him the same level of competition he desires.

Overall, if this transfer were to go through, it would undoubtedly be one of the biggest in football history. It would also signal a major shift in power and ambition within the game, with Al Hilal flexing their financial muscle to attract a global superstar like Mbappe.

Are you a pundit. Like one of these sport pundit?

You just analyze fairly.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Ade1177: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

They don't play UEFA champion league.

Yet to get quality coaches.

Banking on expired players.

Europe is still mile ahead. China tried at at the beginning of last decade and failed woefully.

Even in the middle East, teenagers are wearing fake Chelsea and Manchester United Jerseys.

China did not get Ronaldo

You can hate Ronaldo

But that guy has more than half the fan base of Football

The other half is Messi

The interest in Saudi league from Ronaldo fan base alone is enough
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by tonididdy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nazgul:
This one just killed his career. How can you move to Saudi in your early 20s? He could have moved to Barca or madrid where he can contend for balloon 'd'or, win UCL, a title he has never won before.

What exactly does he hope to achieve in Saudi at that young age?

Who balor or epp?
We talking money, you talking about metals

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by fredoooooo: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ade1177:

Exactly

Transfer fee goes to the club

Na salary be for player na

Abi na player they collect transfer fee again ni
He got some percentage.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by owolabi5: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by N3TRAL: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ade1177:

China did not get Ronaldo

You can hate Ronaldo

But that guy has more than half the fan base of Football

The other half is Messi

The interest in Saudi league from Ronaldo fan base alone is enough

I'm not interested in Saudi Arabian League.

DSTV will not buy rights to air Saudi Arabian League.

We will watch Premier league, La Liga, Serie A, Champions league, Conference League, Europa league etc on DSTV from next month 😂

Even ESPN channel on DSTV broadcast Dutch league and MLS matches sometimes.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by samsard(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Benwallt:
At this point in his career? If true, that means only one player plays football for passion ( Messi ) . The rest na money money money
Messi is earning over a 100 million dollars annually. Abeg how many people earn that much?
PSG wants to either force Mbappe to stay or they squeeze out a fat transfer fee for whoever is willing to pay. They don't want to let him go for free or cheap. It's a toxic relationship at this point.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by fredoooooo: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
princeade86:
they can't force him to go
They don't need to force him but there are clause .
Let's wait and see how it goes .
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by integrity16(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
uunwanaobong3:
Some money can not be stolen in this life (even from our politician highest standard and view point)..... No matter how you steal it, it can never finish. This kind of money is called ARAB MONEY.

You can not steal Arab money and you can not finish lt, highest you will die and leave it, e no dey finish.

Mbappe is collecting 2.4 billion a day..... Even tinubu with all his energy no fit steal this.

Combine all the native doctors + Yahoo boys in Nigeria, they no fit produce this.

Does that mean that Nigeria is a poor country?
Yes, because Mbappe is eating money equivalent to our national budget.

So N400 plus billion is our national budget?? I hope you know what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Ade1177: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm not interested in Saudi Arabian League.

DSTV will not buy rights to air Saudi Arabian League.

We will watch Premier league, La Liga, Serie A, Champions league, Conference League, Europa league etc on DSTV from next month 😂

Even ESPN channel on DSTV broadcast Dutch league and MLS matches sometimes.

Relax bro

Soon

Very soon

If it's what people want to watch

And the audience is there
They'll buy it

Don't forget not only premier league is on dstv

Italian league is there
La liga

No budensliga
No ligue 1
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by clems88(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
A career is about to be destroyed shocked
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Benwallt(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
samsard:
Messi is earning over a 100 million dollars annually. Abeg how many people earn that much?
PSG wants to either force Mbappe to stay or they squeeze out a fat transfer fee for whoever is willing to pay. They don't want to let him go for free or cheap. It's a toxic relationship at this point.

They should help the boy's career now. At least he has served them well enough. How much is his take home pay self? I wish him well
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Westman001: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pariri8181:
Guys don’t be stingy share it and let others benefit too. I don collect my own o

Amazing News! PalmPay now Rewards New Signups with ₦20,000!

We hope this message finds you well guys We have some exciting news from PalmPay that you definitely won't want to miss. PalmPay, one of Nigeria's leading mobile payment platforms, has just launched an incredible new offer that's too good to pass up.

Starting immediately, all new users who sign up for PalmPay through the verify campaign link only will receive an amazing ₦20,000 in their accounts instantly and withdraw anytime!

Yes, you read that right! As part of their commitment to making digital payments more rewarding, they are offering this fantastic sign-up bonus to all our new users who join through the campaign link which you will fine below.

But that's not all! If you're an existing PalmPay user and wish to seize this opportunity, we've got you covered. You can simply register a new account using a different mobile number to be eligible for the ₦20,000 reward. This is their way of showing appreciation to all dedicated users and welcoming new members to the PalmPay family.

Joining PalmPay has never been this rewarding. Use this opportunity to explore the benefits of digital payments, send money to friends, pay bills, buy airtime and data, all while enjoying the amazing rewards that PalmPay has to offer.

Don't delay! Sign up now and claim your ₦20,000 reward. Enjoy seamless transactions and rewarding experiences with PalmPay. Please feel free to share this amazing news with your friends and family, so they too can benefit from this amazing offer.

You will fine the campaign link on the Facebook post below once you open it

Click below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02NsfXyvsSQ3ribszah4Gp1jKiNJFeRgUpvqeBdH2AyE8xJbbQCBr7DyqC8j6kSZAWl/?mibextid=cr9u03

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You think you're smart abi.

If na so Palmpay dey dash 20k for everybody wey register you think dey go still have a company to call palmpay.

You are using your cunning idea to get alot of referral bonus. Many people using your link to register means many money on referrals for you.

No be Westman001 you go pull that one on.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by ThierryJay: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
PSG wants to clip Mbapaypal's wings and dent his career using what he likes most.

They are telling him that shebi u say u like money, oya we go send you inside money land itself. Enjoy the oblivion while we cash out on you!
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by udemzyudex(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
frankblinkz:
Okay,but bros imagine wetin Dem dey pay person to kick football.
Any of my pikin wey say him want play ball,make I hear say I stop am.

Na fair deal if na one year

Lol.. I remember when I tell my maale say i wan dey play football grin mama say dem go break my leg say make I no go grin grin .

Anyways I small then if na now wey I get that kind passion I no go even send her.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by opera1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who kno like better thin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.