Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward (42076 Views)

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / FIFA Club World Cup CWC: Ighalo’s Al Hilal Battle Chelsea For Final Spot / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by jacobson662(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
oxygeng:
The Saudis are just wasting their time and resources chasing shadows. If they think money alone made the big football leagues what they are today, they are bloody Jokers. With those devilish, primitive and selfish laws enslaving their women, strangling the social life still in place, they can as well spend trillions to invoke and sign the spirits of Maradona, Pele and many more to the league nothing will change.
China experimented with this same approach in their communist enclave but failed woefully.
They just want to add glamour to their league n it's working since the arrival of CR7. Pundits now analyze Saudi league matches, people has started watching their leagues.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Puntingnoob: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
tonididdy:

Who balor or epp? We talking money, you talking about metals
Can you pls add me to your WhatsApp group?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by seunayantokun(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Suicide
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by SenatePresdo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Farthing02:
Mbappe would be dumber than I thought if he refuses this deal…….milk the Arab donkeys for a year then leave free for your dream move to Madrid in a year. Win win for him

If i were him, i would complete my entire career in Arab.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Benwallt(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sprints3:
leave them they are all sportybet people. I like what is happening to football. The so called game died 10 years ago. Madrid was stylish ruining the game b4 PSG and City and CSL Came bastardize everything Chinese league could not continue becos of xi jinping strict laws that rendered those money lauderers worthless. Now Saudi is ruining it and I am enjoying it they should waste that money well well on football. Shebi ceferin and infantino no wan get sense. Dem go later get sense.

That Infantino is footballFANTICIDE. His emergence in the footballing world has brought rubbish to the game. Racism has festered, hooliganism is unabated, VAR is a joy killer and money reigns supreme.

It's sad really
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
just because PSG accepts the bid, unless Mbappe agrees to it, all this is just yeye talks. Mbappe has already said he aint going outside Europe, so he will rather sit out the next yr on the bench at PSG (still being paid) and then make a free move to Real (200M directly to his pocket) than going to play in some yeye league simply because PSG owners want to cash out.

isnt it the same PSG owners that wants to offer him 1BILLION EUROS for 10yrs contract at PSG?!
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by minasu190: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fake news
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Farthing02:
Mbappe would be dumber than I thought if he refuses this deal…….milk the Arab donkeys for a year then leave free for your dream move to Madrid in a year. Win win for him

thats because you believe he needs the money...the child is already a multi millionaire 100times over (€200m fortune already), what he needs more than anything right now is ETERNAL FOOTBALL GLORY like the Pele, Maradona, Messi, CR7 etc, and only a champions league contender team can bring him that. although Hilal can bring him more money but what it will certainly also bring is a sure footbal death.... and at 24, that would be the most foolish thing to do.

he has 10 good years to go before he joins some camel league yeye team, that would still pay him 100times more money than what Hilal is offering today.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by dododawa1: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who
Footballer of d year
Help
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by ubox: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
richie240:
Euro to naira.

840 x 259,000,000 = 220 billion.
Let's say you earn 500k a month:
*It will take u 435,130 months to make 220 bn
*It will take u 36,260 years to make 220 bn.

Las-las, salary work na scam!
cool

Na salary Mbappe dey collect oh grin
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by AfonjaPriest: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
He is young and strong. He should make the money quick or die trying to live.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Major7: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Benwallt:
At this point in his career? If true, that means only one player plays football for passion ( Messi ) . The rest na money money money

Before nko, motivation for every job is all about money or do you love work/career so much you will work almost for nothing? Let's be realistic joor. All the best for the guy anyway

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by sharone21(f): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mbappe needs to sit down and decide properly for himself and weigh his career appropriately.

He is partly Arab too through his mum( Algerian) who may encourage him on this.... He needs prayers to make the right choice though, this money is too good to reject.

Cameroonian/ Nigerian- Algerian.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Benwallt(m): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Major7:

Before nko, motivation for every job is all about money or do you love work/career so much you will work almost for nothing? Let's be realistic joor. All the best for the guy anyway

It is money b4 passion o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Poske95(m): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2023
April396949:
Wow, that is an astronomical transfer fee for Kylian Mbappe! It's clear that Al Hilal is willing to go to great lengths to secure the services of the young French forward. Mbappe has been one of the most sought-after players in the world, and it's not surprising to see such a huge offer being made for him.

This move raises several questions about Mbappe's future and his desire to leave PSG. If the reports are true and PSG has accepted the offer, it suggests that the player might be looking for a fresh challenge and is ready to move on from Paris.

On the other hand, PSG may see this as a great opportunity to make a massive profit on a player who could potentially leave on a free transfer next summer when his contract expires. £259m is an astronomical sum, and it could provide PSG with the funds to strengthen their squad significantly.

However, it's worth noting that the final decision ultimately lies with Mbappe himself. He will need to agree to personal terms with Al Hilal and decide if a move to Saudi Arabia is something that interests him. Mbappe has previously stated that he wants to win titles and play in competitive leagues, so it remains to be seen if Al Hilal can offer him the same level of competition he desires.

Overall, if this transfer were to go through, it would undoubtedly be one of the biggest in football history. It would also signal a major shift in power and ambition within the game, with Al Hilal flexing their financial muscle to attract a global superstar like Mbappe.

He goes and European soccer is exposed
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Mayflowa(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2023
CondemnBattery:
grin grin

Mbappe to Saudi Arabian league?

Problem no really dey finish.
Anyways, I doubt this news though. That would be a career suicide. Saudi league and MLS Should be for retirement

Who told you so? Have you heard of power shift? We are taking about making great business strategic decision. He will still be in form in 2 yrs
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Mayflowa(m): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2023
richie240:
Euro to naira.

840 x 259,000,000 = 220 billion.
Let's say you earn 500k a month:
*It will take u 435,130 months to make 220 bn
*It will take u 36,260 years to make 220 bn.

Las-las, salary work na scam!
cool

He won't get a quarter of that deal money. A lots of dudes in Nigeria - Dangote, Otedola, Jim Ovia etc are still richer. He is one off too. Very few footballers will come into this type of deal in their lifetime. He should take the money and leave for Saudi
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Yestogood: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2023
Farthing02:

I am not a fan of the Arabs. However, calling them donkeys is not acceptable. Nairaland ought to do better.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Lexxxyy: 5:04am On Jul 25, 2023
He's won the highest of all, which is the world cup, I don't see why he should refuse such offer...
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by atobs4real(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2023
frankblinkz:
His career will be dead if he moves to the Arabian league ... English will be more preferred and competitive for a young and great football star at his prime
Which English team can buy him except Man city and probably man u with that high fees.
Only Real Madrid is the favorite
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:47am On Jul 25, 2023
Farthing02:

So they are stupid to put such fee for just a year? Dey think before you talk
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Kei144(m): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2023
What is the use of career if you have so much money? Career only enables people to make money. If one can make all the money a peson could make in a 20 year career in just one year, what's the need of career?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Teymanhenry(f): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Dem go calm down. I think the best way to improve their deals is to focus on Marketing more ,improving on their broadcast, and focusing on two or three clubs to an extent they'll win the club world cup on regular basis... That'll attract the attention of the whole world. Even if Kylian was forced to go there, he'll go to Madrid next year. He wants to win the Balon d'or and unfortunately for PSG, they've paid so much that money is no longer his instant problem for now 😆
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by jaafree: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Natural2Heal:
He won't go. His consent is still needed before the transfer can be completed
PSG have the upper hand in this, since he is contracted to them legally. He might chose not to go but he has to sign a new contract with them or else he will have to forced himself out and compensate PSG for the remainder of his contract years.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by yommen: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2023
fikayormi:
Madt! Anyway I was expecting dis guy in the premier league but seems chasing money is the deal now , I no blame am tho if na me nko?

He's only going there for a year after which he goes to Madrid free.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by jaafree: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

So they are stupid to put such fee for just a year? Dey think before you talk
what do you know about Arab money?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Pacesetter123(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2023
He is too young to go Saudi.
What will he be doing there?
Hasn't he seen Real Madrid or Man City to go for a fresh challenge and win the prestigious UEFA Champions league?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by MrBONE2(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2023
grin
NwaNimo1:
Another sell out....

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by shonepa(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2023
I remember the guy that performed after they won the world cup, he sang about each player, and Mbappe own was...the player that only cares about money, and he was even dancing.

Now its obvious. How old em be

And ur final sentence was if na me nko? Its highly debatable.... 1. U re a Nigerian 2. If u can play exactly like em will u make the same move.

Okocha na example.

fikayormi:
Madt! Anyway I was expecting dis guy in the premier league but seems chasing money is the deal now , I no blame am tho if na me nko?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by A112: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2023
CondemnBattery:
grin grin

Mbappe to Saudi Arabian league?

Problem no really dey finish.
Anyways, I doubt this news though. That would be a career suicide. Saudi league and MLS Should be for retirement
its a year contract sis..
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Sprints3: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2023
Benwallt:

That Infantino is footballFANTICIDE. His emergence in the footballing world has brought rubbish to the game. Racism has festered, hooliganism is unabated, VAR is a joy killer and money reigns supreme.

It's sad really
yes sir, Racism has become worse than when baba jaiyejaiye sepp Blatter was there me I no like Blatter but he still get small sense pass the infantino.Look at what they did to Saka becos he is from Nigeria they ignored it. Many people were comparing him to monkey with gorilla picture on his head on social media space. stupid AI people. They have spoiled football. Very soon they will introduce AI referees and soon trans people will start playing ball with Normies. Useless people. They only care about the money.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by gfon(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2023
frankblinkz:
His career will be dead if he moves to the Arabian league ... English will be more preferred and competitive for a young and great football star at his prime
be like you don't know the money involved, and he's free to leave after a year likewise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.