Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward (42071 Views)

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / FIFA Club World Cup CWC: Ighalo’s Al Hilal Battle Chelsea For Final Spot / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Sprints3: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2023
Mayflowa:

He won't get a quarter of that deal money. A lots of dudes in Nigeria - Dangote, Otedola, Jim Ovia etc are still richer. He is one off too. Very few footballers will come into this type of deal in their lifetime. He should take the money and leave for Saudi
Dangote my foot. Please remind me why he has not completed his refenery. Mr rich man dangote who is riches is only estimated by his inferior cement company and nonsense urea nd flour company. And his yeye trucks clamining lives on a steady daily. Dangote is a frontman, I don't want to expose the people who owns dangote. He only has 10% of the deal. In otherwords dangote is Mr referral
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Hoelujohn: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2023
priceactionx:
He is too early for that na. Too young go to Saudi league. Make him no use greed kill his career. He should have come and try his luck at premiere league. Anyway, the money is tempting. Na him decision. I no go spend shishi from it.
If you are given 1billion naira now to retire from working, will you accept it? If you will, won't people say you want to use greed to end your career?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by MentalCase98: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2023
fikayormi:
Madt! Anyway I was expecting dis guy in the premier league but seems chasing money is the deal now , I no blame am tho if na me nko?

It’s more complicated than that. First of all he hasn’t accepted the deal. His consent is still required.

Secondly it’s probably just a remedy for the quagmire that both Mbappe and PSG find themselves in; Mbappe wants to go to Madrid but with just one year left on his PSG contract they are not willing to pay any astronomical amount for him. They will rather wait one year till the contract expires then sign him for free..

.. of course PSG can’t stand the thought of losing their star player for free. So in come the Saudi’s who are throwing stupid money all over the place to match PSG’s asking price and sign Mbappe for just one year after which he can go to Madrid for free.

I think it’s the best solution otherwise PSG have told Mbappe they will ruin his career if he doesn’t let them sell him now or sign an extension contract.
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by frankblinkz(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Lol.. I remember when I tell my maale say i wan dey play football grin mama say dem go break my leg say make I no go grin grin .

Anyways I small then if na now wey I get that kind passion I no go even send her.
I swear
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by DangoteIvy: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Champions league please
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by enmich(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2023
How much do u think a club in Europe will pay to have him nonsense move but at list he will break goal records
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Expanse2020(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2023
upower123:
Oil money
It's a lie...
🚨🚨✅ BREAKING: Mbappe’s reply to Al-Hilal’s offer.

🗣️ Mbappe: “If it was about the money, I could just renew with PSG with a better financial contract. Why would I go to a league where players go when they don’t have offers from any European clubs.”🙆🏃he even hit his role model
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by JosephGentle(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Free bet and win🔥

signed up to get 100% first free bet.

You could win money cash💰💰 even without deposit ⏩

Now sign up using https://www.bangbet.com/welcome/register.html?NSWVVDL38024791
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by KennethEnyi(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2023
sharone21:
Mbappe needs to sit down and decide properly for himself and weigh his career appropriately.

He is partly Arab too through his mum( Algerian) who may encourage him on this.... He needs prayers to make the right choice though, this money is too good to reject.

Cameroonian/ Nigerian- Algerian.

He's not nigerian o

Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by imagineheaven(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Benwallt:
At this point in his career? If true, that means only one player plays football for passion ( Messi ) . The rest na money money money

Open mouth waah! Messi is on a long term investment with his new club. He partly owns the club and since Adidas sponsors their league football jersey, he also got share from there. E get who tell you say money dey belle full?
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Philosopher1979: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Juanmike:
Nop, it'd just for a year, A win win for PSG ,Madrid and himself.
A deal of the century.
Ronaldo effect is s thing.

Is it that after a year he can go to madrid for free. If so it is giod.
Madrid gets him for free
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Musisco01(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Its official, PSG is a useless farmers club
Re: Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward by Juanmike(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Philosopher1979:

Is it that after a year he can go to madrid for free. If so it is giod.
Madrid gets him for free
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.