Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano (79248 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by texannaija: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:

There is no fuel of 570 in Lagos...so go and sit down

I still bought at 570 this morning.
565 last week..
I stay in Lagos…
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Stesa:

It's better than nothing, them dey finish us for South south with 625₦ per ltr.

Did I said it's bad? The language of crash is the issue
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Okoroawusa: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2023
texannaija:

I still bought at 570 this morning.
565 last week..
I stay in Lagos…
Change your filling station. Most stations in Lagos sell at 567 or 568. Meanwhile I was referring to the person jubilating that Lagos is buying fuel 580. We are not.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by DaveHarry(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Fuel is N580/litre here
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by youngreezy(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2023
Oblongata:
Thank you o! Instead of us all to rally around the president and find means to support him, they are allowing village things into their lives. BAT has only faced the inevitable and he is seeking for ways to conquer these problems once and for all.
what is he doing to reduce the effects of the suffering? that's the real question, before you take such policy that will affect people like this, You are supposed to drop measures to ease the burden....but no, instead them increase their own to 110percent for their own palliative and you are still supporting them?you guys were really birthed by apes I swear
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Oblongata: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2023
youngreezy:
what is he doing to reduce the effects of the suffering? that's the real question, before you take such policy that will affect people like this, You are supposed to drop measures to ease the burden....but no, instead them increase their own to 110percent for their own palliative and you are still supporting them?you guys were really birthed by apes I swear
You were sounding intelligent until I read your last comment. I don't argue with someone unnecessarily crude! You are a waste of intelligence with such character! Don't mention me please...
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by youngreezy(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Oblongata:
You were sounding intelligent until I read your last comment. I don't argue with someone unnecessarily crude! You are a waste of intelligence with such character! Don't mention me please...
tah!! shut up ya mouth,olodo forming woke..most of you guys here are really monkeys,no wonder the girls always insult you fools...Mr man you are dumb,I mean really dumb and worthless,even for my face you no fit talk pim,I asked you a simple question,what have tinubu done to ease the pains?you dey talk nonsense.....your parents are apes na wetin I know, suffering and smiling because of tribal wickedness...abeg shift
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by winner37(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2023
See free Petro !!!
I will buy #680 per liter in Ibadan I drive to kano to buy #580 liter who is gaining now ?🤔🤔🤔 Before I drive from Kano to Ibadan again that #580 fuel will not finished? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Oblongata: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2023
youngreezy:
tah!! shut up ya mouth,olodo forming woke..most of you guys here are really monkeys,no wonder the girls always insult you fools...Mr man you are dumb,I mean really dumb and worthless,even for my face you no fit talk pim,I asked you a simple question,what have tinubu done to ease the pains?you dey talk nonsense.....your parents are apes na wetin I know, suffering and smiling because of tribal wickedness...abeg shift
Ehya sorry! But all these things wey you type no fit cure your real life frustrations! It can't help your conditions or pay your landlord! Na just small online ego wey no fit last 1 minute.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Oblongata: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2023
youngreezy:
seun, nlfpmod mynd44. Rule 2.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by MrPaul2: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Thank God for him.

But op, you sef no try. You call this CRASH?
If you know how much it's sold in kano, and you are buying 50liter and above, u will know it actually a CRASH.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by silent10(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:
It is laudable but is it sustainable economically?
Unless he is buying at less than 580 I don't see how he can economically sustain it,unless he just wants to be running his fuel station as a charity for now.
it's obvious he's doing the little charity he can.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by youngreezy(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2023
Oblongata:
Ehya sorry! But all these things wey you type no fit cure your real life frustrations! It can't help your conditions or pay your landlord! Na just small online ego wey no fit last 1 minute.
heheh you go report me taya,dull ape,u dey defend tinubu your god still dey suffer, answer simple question you begin jump up and down like baboon wey see banana....how e go take ease the burden of you and your chimpanzee mother?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Oblongata: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2023
youngreezy:
heheh you go report me taya,dull ape,u dey defend tinubu your god still dey suffer, answer simple question you begin jump up and down like baboon wey see banana....how e go take ease the burden of you and your chimpanzee mother?
No be me cause your life frustrations! No matter the insult or bullying you do to me here, it won't solve your life problems. We all know your type that come to type rubbish here. We have seen you guys real life and we were not surprised! If you were a big boy making cool money, you wouldn't have time trying to bully someone you don't know or have never met! You need a life! Enjoy your few minutes ego massage and go back to your frustrations!
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by bitbillionaire: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Impressive. This Ahmed Musa, I hope he has been given a national honour o. Because he truly deserve a national honour. What this guy has done for his people I doubt if there is any politician or any of the billionaire businessmen in his state that can do them.

May God continue to prosper him.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by shiwex: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Musa is a good Understanding Man, he knows what his President Mr Tinubu is doing. Every Sensible Person knows exactly what is happening in Nigeria today. All this Suffering must happen before Enjoyment and Elevation. If you like cry and shout on my mentions from now till Jericho Na you know.
dey fool yourself...tTinubi is part of Nigeria's problem. He is part of the old government and this one whether you like it or not. In a normal society, he will be in Jail
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Chrisslim(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Candidlady:
Up north

Muna jagorantar wasu suna bi smiley
[b][/b]
So u are from the north
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Farbas Filling Station are selling theirs this morning at #559.00
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Calitoscassius(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Crash what? He shoulda giving it out for free. Country that claim to produce oil yet do not have oil.

Keep deceiving yourselves. grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by donmik: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Our future president
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by donmik: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Crash what? He shoulda giving it out for free. Country that claim to produce oil yet do not have oil.

Keep deceiving yourselves. grin

Did he source it for free?

Pls talk educatedly
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by mbahdi(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2023
No big deal here....even bovas sales 580. Also
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Musa is a good Understanding Man, he knows what his President Mr Tinubu is doing. Every Sensible Person knows exactly what is happening in Nigeria today. All this Suffering must happen before Enjoyment and Elevation. If you like cry and shout on my mentions from now till Jericho Na you know.
How many suffering has yielded elevation and enjoyment in Nigeria?
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Calitoscassius(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2023
donmik:

Did he source it for free?

Pls talk educatedly
You are right he didn't get it for free, so after selling at this price today, tomorrow and maybe the next, what about next week? The week after and next month? Will he carry on selling at that price?

You carefully ignored my other assertion on othe claim that nigeria.is an oil rich country. Yet no oil in nigeria

Instead of these kinda charity he should perssuade the government to produce oil in an oil rich country as nigeria then the masses wouldn't have to need petrol charity.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by ladyn4real(f): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2023
That's good cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by organicr: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
According to Alhaji Ibrahim.Shanono,who spoke after bought the fuel at Musa’ s filing station said, “It’s a welcome development; I can now save some money instead of buying at a higher cost.”

organic cosmetic brand
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
a4cube:
What of the NNPC(Govt JV) that is selling 617? Ofcourse Ahmed is selling at a lost that is why its called subsidy and he can't do it for long. What you people know is heebo Heebo heebo.

Who are the ones really in control of NNPC and the nation's oil reserves and wells? Northern elites. Who are the ones making sure that the refineries will never work so that they can continue to make money from fuel import and subsidy while they also sell crude like their private farm produce? The Northern elites. Who are these so called market forces sabotaging the government? Northern elites. They have dug in very deep into everywhere and the country will hardly work unless they are disarmed permanently. We have to pray for this president to have the wherewithal and know-how to disarm them. They are planning for him and he is also planning for them. The problem is too deep for a normal citizen to fathom.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by a4cube: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
dragunov:

Who are the ones really in control of NNPC and the nation's oil reserves and wells? Northern elites. Who are the ones making sure that the refineries will never work so that they can continue to make money from fuel import and subsidy while they also sell crude like their private farm produce? The Northern elites. Who are these so called market forces sabotaging the government? Northern elites. They have dug in very deep into everywhere and the country will hardly work unless they are disarmed permanently. We have to pray for this president to have the wherewithal and know-how to disarm them. They are planning for him and he is also planning for them. The problem is too deep for a normal citizen to fathom.
The president sleep and wake up with the northen elite you are referring to. If the scenario you played out is what it is then the president can't do much. He is one of them, in fact they gave him that seat against the wishes of Nigerians.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by Okechinwadike: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Didijiji:
you and who Dey do WE?
Odè
😃😃😃
mumu adekunle you must enjoy una government
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by dragunov: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
a4cube:
The president sleep and wake up with the northen elite you are referring to. If the scenario you played out is what it is then the president can't do much. He is one of them, in fact they gave him that seat against the wishes of Nigerians.

Tinubu is bold, rugged and cunning. He is Machiavellian in his outlook. He outsmarted them on one or two occasions because he was always some steps ahead of them. The Northern elites always come with multiple plans so that if one fails the other won't. They are playing him and he is playing them. I pray he doesn't get slack because these Northern mofos employ metaphysics to fight and get what they want. That's part of the reason he has not moved into the AsoRock villa.
Re: Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano by IkePeters(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.