Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev (29040 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Just look at their names almost all of them are igbos, who did this thing to us igbo
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by adioolayi(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Well, for any sane individual that has been witnessing elections in Nigeria, 2023 general election is actually miles ahead of any elections that have been conducted in Nigeria before now....

Our electioneering process has greatly improved and the power belongs to the masses.

Are there challenges and grey areas to work on... definitely YES..and the major one will be the big question of why Presidential election results were not transmit to IREV in real time....for whatever reason, it is a big one to fix going forward. Although, for me, this cannot take away the shines of 2023 elections.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Respect55(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2023
I doubt they won any LG election in their respective states.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Agboogashi: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Just imagine. Majority of the mushroom parties chairmen praising the inec chairman over the sham elections, going by their claimed names, appear to be traitors of the south east origin. We are our own problem.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Minime10(f): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2023
The first three (3) Igbo chairmen of those mushroom Political Parties should come clean and tell the world how much they were bribed from the over $300billion by inec to come up with this trash of a communique🤣🤣
On a more serious note, why did they choose the first three names to be of Igbo extraction, is it a systematic ploy to hoodwink and deceived the undiscerning and gullible Nigerians, or is it a mere coincidence
I remember one Dan Anyanwu bragging then on National TV (AIT) that he was going to win the presidential election if the elections is conducted free, fair and credible. So how come he didn't win in a free, fair & credible elections conducted by inec that he now see reasons to justify😎 What a useful bunch of idiaaats🖕
Those are inec sponsored men passing a vote of confidence ( no confidence) to validate & justifies the disgraceful sham of a elections conducted by inec on February 25th & March 18th, 2023.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by onuman: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.thecable.ng/chairmen-of-political-parties-commend-inec-over-use-of-bvas-irev-in-elections/amp

The group said the victory recorded by several political parties in the national assembly election “speaks directly to the integrity and credibility of the poll”.

In Imo for example, no APC legislator in the National Assembly was elected.

This group is a bunch of jokes.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by slowice(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Tilumbu us desperate for legitimacy
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by slowice(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Agboogashi:
Just imagine. Majority of the mushroom parties chairmen praising the inec chairman over the sham elections, going by their claimed names, appear to be traitors of the south east origin. We are our own problem.

There are always people like them in every tribe, especially in southern Nigeria
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Germi9: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2023
How do people (i mean peoples fathers and mother's) shamelessly lie in public
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Petdagr8t(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2023
Bunch of hungry idiots masquerading as political parties leaders.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by TheGift: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2023
johnjose68:

Save your insult for Reno:

See Reno's reply for you here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7775280/reno-omokri-slams-peter-obi

Where is the insult in what I said?

Until I know that you know the difference between an insult and a credible allegation. I am not reading any link, especially from Reno with his mouth Diarrhea.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by duro4chang(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2023
Shevchenkko:
Tinubu urchinn how was trekking today ?
O'bingos are the ones crying and wailing upandan. We told you that you will taya. You have just started. Tinubu will be president 4 + 4 = 8 years.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Philipmoon2(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Op, just write it this way " APC has rewarded Yakubu for a well job done on making Nigeria a poverty hub in the world"
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Cjayboy: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Omo see scammers...
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by President2001(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2023
How many of this useless party win an election in the past 2023 election
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Poleski: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Bunch of paid corrupt idi*ots.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Reality100: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2023
April396949:
"The commendation bestowed upon Yakubu and INEC by political parties on BVAS and IReV is well-deserved. These technological innovations have undoubtedly improved the transparency and efficiency of the electoral process. The successful implementation of BVAS and IReV is a testament to the commitment of INEC in ensuring free and fair elections in Nigeria. These advancements have not only minimized the incidence of voter fraud but have also increased voter confidence and participation. Kudos to INEC for their continuous efforts in leveraging technology for a more democratic and inclusive electoral system."
Hi, I really like the way you write. Can you give me tips on how I can polish my speaking and writing skill?
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Yj090: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Hello,

How much do you charge to write: include timeline too.

1. Paper / article

2. Full project (empirical study).

Thank you.

please WhatsApp me with the number you see on my advert please
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Yj090: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Hello,

How much do you charge to write: include timeline too.

1. Paper / article

2. Full project (empirical study).

Thank you.

Expecting your chat on WhatsApp so we can chat well
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by benjaminlawson(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! A group paid by INEC and the cocaine/heroin sniffing balabloo-blu-bulava criminal mandate holder.

They are just being paid by eyeneck, they are also jobless and desperately looking for job in for of appointment. These are the set of people that make us find ourselves in this mess.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2023
This is coming very late. Seems APC has completed the installment payment balance in their accounts l.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Kasamadupe1: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2023
Racoon:
No sane and well discerning Nigerian can be deceived.
If you know where we were coming from you will understand
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by kevwemike: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
walefresh3:
because their ideology / interpretation doesn't favour your bigoted principal ? Any way we all knew akpu eaters only legalized what favour them... Assuming the ELection went the way your druggie pitobi , u will claim 8s the best ELection so far...

We Sabi una game...

I don't fight for myself but for my children, don't support bad against good, ur children we hold u responsible. Let get it right. God bless you my brother.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by Shield01: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Money is speaking here. Chai Naija with corruption. Even the blind can see that 2023 election lacks integrity test technologically and in every other things.
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Even if they contested 1 million times , they will not mk top 3 a million times

This is the reason y the black race can never be successful...they never stand for the truth when money is involved...

What money? Where you there when money was exchanged or you're just doing typical david hundeyin journalism?
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by handiriwamadi(m): 6:04am On Jul 26, 2023
[No reasonable party chairman will accept the nonsense that happened during the presidential election. quote author=chisomkachy post=124635396]

https://www.thecable.ng/chairmen-of-political-parties-commend-inec-over-use-of-bvas-irev-in-elections/amp[/quote]
Re: 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev by walefresh3(m): 4:07am On Jul 27, 2023
kevwemike:
I don't fight for myself but for my children, don't support bad against good, ur children we hold u responsible. Let get it right. God bless you my brother.
stop peddling lies... Stop same ideas u used in decieving alaigbo youths in to unknown gun men criminality..

U are fighting for nobody but your principal... And yourself .

Your propagandas is termed void ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election / Steve Omeoga Slumps & Dies After Playing Lawn Tennis (pics) / Reconstructed Houses For 192 Refugee Families In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.