Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) (30932 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order / DSS Produces 12 Igboho’s Aides In Court, Bars Journalists (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by qtx(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qgYGznmzyI

Emefiele arrived at the Federal High Court on Tuesday and is scheduled to be arraigned before Justice Nicholas Oweibo.
I thought they said it was terrorism charges they levelled against him? Shio, is the story changing? shocked. Politricks playing out here.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Sultty(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2023
firstly help me lodge a bullet to one of his tights angry
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Neduzze5(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2023
peacettw:
At least he is not fainting or being wheeled with a neck brace. Good for him

The guy don start already.

The same person wey been talk say,

"If you want to fight, come and meet me, let's fight"

na I'm woman dey support with her arms. E don start joor.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by ClearFlair: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Production
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by baralatie(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2023
PressMyButton:
Trust me, this weak allegation is nothing but a cover up to keep him in detention as long as they can make him a scape goat. If the DSS wanted to really charge him for several atrocities he commited, a handful of powerful individuals would go down with him. He eventually had to be the fall guy for those who used and dumped him.
Asq in they used him as the fall guy
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Angrygoat: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2023
I hate pump action die. If your enemy has a pistol or an AK. He go get you down shape cos single barell pump action needs all energy and two hands to pump out a bullet,while a pistol is semi automatic. Na papapapapapaoapapa. If you come go yankee style with extended magazines, .oh bobs u go collect 60 rounds . If npf or dss see am. Dem go pick race.

Jail the baztad

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/uh8dG7N0wf0
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by NAC1666: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2023
fergie001:

Emefiele arrived at the Federal High Court on Tuesday and is scheduled to be arraigned before Justice Nicholas Oweibo.
Two count charge...and asari Dokubo with 100 count charge is moving freely. Shame on all of them
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2023
Does this man among people who dey spoil dis corn-tree
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Cyberterror: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2023
The DSS must secure conviction for the sake of hapless Nigerians who died during Emefiele's vendatta naira swap policy. If the court acquits him, he must be re-arrested and prosecuted on fresh charges until he is worn out completely.

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Johans2023: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin grin

See how he's looking humble and innocent..

This man sent people to their early grave... through his dangerous monetary policy
is it more than what tinubu is doing now. Your minimum wage is 30k while one liter of fuel is 700 what kind of slavery is more than that.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by sageb: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2023
fergie001:

@Sharone21 come and see
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
The charges against him are laughable.
But I believe this is a strategy.

I got a hunch that EFCC will grab him after the DSS is done with him.

I dedicate “Account Balance” by Mohbad feat. Zlatan to Don Meffy.

I'm starting to pity him

Why is it laughable if I may ask? The fact that he's a CBN governor doesn't give him or anyone in that capacity the right to own an unlicensed fire arm.

He's an APC member and we're aware of the political dynamics to the issue, but I don't think that should mean that he can't be tried for unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition, what matters is whether he is guilty or innocent.

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Originalsly: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2023
After all the noise .... I guess there is not enough strong evidence to charge him with any financial crime. I'm almost sure these charges are based on planted evidence.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by PressMyButton: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2023
odduduwa:
The man that tried to save Nigeria from this catastrophe call thirfnubu
To save Nigeria while your parents were dying of hunger and frustrated youths setting banks on fire.

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by peacettw: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Neduzze5:

The guy don start already.

The same person wey been talk say,

"If you want to fight, come and meet me, let's fight"

na I'm woman dey support with her arms. E don start joor.

Judging from the antics of those that preceded him, this is nothing but drop of water in an ocean
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Nice.
Because of this man, I stayed a whole day without food with money in my account.
Tinubu is bad, but if he jails emefiele I'll give him some ratings.

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2023
I was expecting weighty allegations against him but what I see here is light.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Dejijossy(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2023
They are afraid to indict him of any financial fraudulent because his master will be affected.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by ICEWIN: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
When will they arrest his master buhari?
Not possible,corruption don eat up the judiciary and law enforcement agencies.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by horlamitijide(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Why that woman con drag am like her pikin... grin grin
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

Same way GEJ was dragged with Dasuki bah?

undecided

So what were you saying earlier on?
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by NAC1666: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2023
fergie001:

This present government has looked for what to kneel Emefiele down,Nothing was found on him. They now brought allegation of arms. Very funny people
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
When will they arrest his master buhari?

grin Emefiele is going through what Jonathan wanted to do to Sanusi but didn't succeed. Emefiele was a fool in the hands of Buhari and the Cabals. grin
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
The charges against him are laughable.
But I believe this is a strategy.

I got a hunch that EFCC will grab him after the DSS is done with him.

I dedicate “Account Balance” by Mohbad feat. Zlatan to Don Meffy.

I'm starting to pity him

Don Meffielli will get a slap on the wrist, because the more grievous charges, y'know, the ones that will affect his masters, won't be pressed.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by onuman: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2023
DSS is now a PRIVATISED COMPANY OWNED BY ONE AREWA MAN.

He keeps anyone he likes in detention despite court orders.
The locking of horns between the people of the SW and SE regions have sold both regions to the Fulani in Nigeria.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Jostoman: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2023
Davicl:
Lol..... they should have added that he used meat to cook soup 🍲 too.
grin grin
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by AmotekunSW: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:
Charade show just like former NSA, Dasuki court case.

Emefiele did not send himself. To ba fa gburu, gburu must fagbo

Emefiele is the new Dasuki.
He will provide money trail to pin others.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Jostoman: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2023
Comedy film no dey tire APC government grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Image123(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2023
He stays in colorado, no wonder. undecided
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2023
odduduwa:
The man that tried to save Nigeria from this catastrophe call thirfnubu
by sending alot of nigerians to their early grave. genocide on people you want to save and you eventually failed
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Buhari handwork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.