Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) (30941 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order / DSS Produces 12 Igboho’s Aides In Court, Bars Journalists (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by TOMMYS: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2023
emperor4love:
See as market woman grab his hand like small boy, a whole ex can governor, make dem jail dis man,so many died cos of his action nd ppl talking about his master,wat happened to him resigning wen he got such policy from master,or do u expect buhari to be in jail,a northerner, do u know his negotiation wit tinubu bfr handling power

Emperor. Na crime say northerner go jail?. After he use southerner kolobi money?
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Varunpulyani: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

If they are not ready to drag Buhari along, they should leave Emefiele alone

APC including Bola are thieves

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Jostoman: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Ask your parent
did i carry my parent come nairaland?
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Kukutente23: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:
Charade show just like former NSA, Dasuki court case.

Emefiele did not send himself. To ba fa gburu, gburu must fagbo

You people are now receiving sense
I hope you can see that APC is a scam now
Like bubu like tinubu

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2023
Soft landing
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Josephkabila12: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
The charges against him are laughable.
But I believe this is a strategy.

I got a hunch that EFCC will grab him after the DSS is done with him.

I dedicate “Account Balance” by Mohbad feat. Zlatan to Don Meffy.

I'm starting to pity him
don't pity heartless human being. I paid 600 for 2500 before I started doing transfer during his devilish policy regime. He should have resigned to maintain his integrity and remove himself from buhari the dullard government. Godwin emefiele must face his atrocities

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by kiddkash(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
When will they arrest his master buhari?
Impossicant
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Kukutente23: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin grin

See how he's looking humble and innocent..

This man sent people to their early grave... through his dangerous monetary policy
What about those being sent to their graves through the present forex policy and subsidy removal
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by onuman: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2023
Cyberterror:
The DSS must secure conviction for the sake of hapless Nigerians who died during Emefiele's vendatta naira swap policy. If the court acquits him, he must be re-arrested and prosecuted on fresh charges until he is worn out completely.

Buhari who authorised Emefiele to do currency swap has warned you to never ask hom to account for his administration's deals.

Emefiele is the scapegoat for Tinubu who formed APC and aided Buhari to become president of Nigeria.
Decelop more sense.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Blaze14k: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2023
He wanted to say something..

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by wink2015(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2023
illicit:
The guy suffer me during that cashless policy shit

He must suffer too

It is not cashless policy.

Rather It is during the old naira note exchange by the commercial bank for people to collect the new naira note.

But the government failed to print sufficient naira note.

While the few were hoarded by commercial banks manager, politician etc
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by highness25(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Jibabs2:
Association of POS operators should come to this man aid grin grin
person wey make me lose 140k? God forbid. I buy money still lose the money. Make God and devil punish the man
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by kkins25(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Emefiele was hired by someone, he worked for someone, all the policies he implemented was authorized by someone. I do not like the idea of trying Emefiele without inviting his Boss to answer for the crimes he used Emefiele to commit.

If we must evolved from the animals that we have now become as a people, we must be ready to follow the path of Justice, Equity and Fair-Play.

Otherwise, we remain who we are, pure animals who fight and enslave each other and send our brothers out to suffer in foreign lands.
The oga say, doesn't want to be disturbed with probe na😂
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by CannibalTorment: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Jostoman:
did i carry my parent come nairaland?
No, but you don't attack people that do not attack you unprovoked, learn respect and dignity, disagree without insult and abuse, sorry if you feel offended. but learn to be reasonable
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by bonnyhope: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
this man put us in untold hardship

he should face the music

I hope you get the cash to spend now
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Jostoman:
BAT people Una well done o.

Thank you Biko.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by habss: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
go and arrest him
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by SledgeHammerer: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
The charges against him are laughable.
But I believe this is a strategy.

I got a hunch that EFCC will grab him after the DSS is done with him.

I dedicate “Account Balance” by Mohbad feat. Zlatan to Don Meffy.

I'm starting to pity him

I said this in another thread. The EFCC will grab him after the DSS is done. But these charges are frivolous.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Trustmea: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2023
emperor4love:
See as market woman grab his hand like small boy, a whole ex can governor, make dem jail dis man,so many died cos of his action nd ppl talking about his master,wat happened to him resigning wen he got such policy from master,or do u expect buhari to be in jail,a northerner, do u know his negotiation wit tinubu bfr handling power
I thought the woman holding his hand na his wife
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by obaidan: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin grin

This man sent people to their early grave... through his dangerous monetary policy
You are right but what of the one that is currently sending people to early grave through his dangerous overall economic policies, who will help us arrest that one
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Xwizard: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Atlantis585:

He is untouchable according to APCheats and BATstards. He is the facilitator for this government of crooks.
Sincerely why will be home while emefiele seat at prison. 300b is a lot to account for
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Bigkoko: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2023
After Buhari summoned Asiwaju to London and told him point blank..."I dont want any disturb of probes from you", the drug mule chickened out. At least we would heard how Emefiele; a christian, suddenly loved Taliban to dole out $100M to them....

Truly, not only is he a coward outside Aso Rock, he is still a coward inside Aso Rock. Sha, the honorable justices will soon toss him out......
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by fx45(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin grin

What happened to the man he took instructions from? You Yorubas are diabolic, I swear!
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by worksmart(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2023
I watched the video, the way he was being dragged like a child by some woman was humiliating. A sitting CBN governor that was suspended and srrested with no genuine reason against a standing court order protecting him from arrest.

In fact he looked like he was not with his full senses , may be he is being drugged, Don't be surprised if he passes away.

Most nigerians seem to be ok with this, This is the reason our country is in the state it is in - we are content to tolerate illegality and injustice as long as it is not occuring against us personally.

If Emefile dies before he resumes his role as CBN governor , best understand that he was assassinated by alow poisoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
must you always prove to be an idiot?,is it buhari that gave him firearms?...you are a shame on the youths for this kind of your thinking,you lack quality.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Meteng: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2023
PressMyButton:
Trust me, this weak allegation is nothing but a cover up to keep him in detention as long as they can make him a scape goat. If the DSS wanted to really charge him for several atrocities he commited, a handful of powerful individuals would go down with him. He eventually had to be the fall guy for those who used and dumped him.
I go with your postulation
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Xkonzult: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
this man put us in untold hardship

he should face the music
Ur bigblack preek go soon shrivle
When u really know untold hardship of a person has been sworn in as president

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Kasamadupe1: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Davicl:
Lol..... they should have added that he used meat to cook soup 🍲 too.

This is joke of the century. So funny.
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by smudge2079(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria is a joke abeg. You are not even holding him to account on things he did as CBN governor. what a joke!
Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by smudge2079(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2023
and he isnt held because of that. This is a joke.
BIZNess123:
grin grin

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Omenlon: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Please who is that woman dragging Emefiele like pikin? Abi, wetin I dey see so

1 Like

Re: DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) by Guestlander: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2023
V.I.P very important prisoner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. / Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti / Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.