Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. (2131 Views)

I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal / 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says / Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by fineboynl(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
From experience. Younger girls tend to feel romantic touches from a boy than older girls.

Touching for older girls is like you are touching or play with wood. They do not feel anything. And from my investigation they are girls that started way too early and did abortion countless times. They have been engaging in romantic sex for more than a decades.

Over the years they no longer feel too much of it anymore

6 Likes

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by Kriss216: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Touching for older girls is like you are touching or play with wood

Allow ENPs to breath!

5 Likes

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Una don start grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by fyzaila: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Please let the older ladies breeeth

2 Likes

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by kelspinall(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
mad people deyoo lols
Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by obinna58(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Very true, no matter what you do those evening newspaper will never spill some juice for you, everytime you go Dey market Dey order lubricant

2 Likes

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by KingDash09(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Person wey konji catch no go know the difference oh

3 Likes

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by Dimaya: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
OP, speaking of romance, the biggest difference between young and old women is the measure of control that they want to exert in the relationship.

For example, in this video: love, money and control , men share their experiences dating older women who either match them in earnings or outearn them.

Interesting watch. Would love to get your thoughts on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hWypHOGur8
Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by austine4real(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by woginid967: 2:46am On Jul 26, 2023
fineboynl:
From experience. Younger girls tend to feel romantic touches from a boy than older girls.

Touching for older girls is like you are touching or play with wood. They do not feel anything. And from my investigation they are girls that started way too early and did abortion countless times. They have been engaging in romantic sex for more than a decades.

First sex is what determines if continuous touches will make her shiver and quiver

If you performed like the rest or worse.... What will she be feeling special for.
Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by Brownshoe: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2023
Just to find somebody to watch your YouTube video, you now have two moniker, one for creating topics the second for posting the YouTube video.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by JohnnA1: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Brownshoe:
Just to find somebody to watch your YouTube video, you now have two moniker, one for creating topics the second for posting the YouTube video.
Exactly.
Noticed some silly topics on the front page with almost like for like YouTube video conveniently posted on page 1 of same thread.

1 Like

Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
fineboynl:

The day you bang quality mature toto is the day you will know there is a difference between khaki and leather grin
Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by lordnkem000(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The day you bang quality mature toto is the day you will know there is a difference between khaki and leather grin
Abeg tell me something, explain boss
Re: Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. by stacyadams: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin grin 6:32pm.... Time to read my evening newspaper...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried. / Signs Of Love - When/how Do You Know You Are In Love? / She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.