Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth (3286 Views)

How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. / Why Do People Put Things Or Poke At Their Decayed Tooth With Their Fingers? / Should I Keep Buying Her Things Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Bradford111(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:
From the depth of my heart

1. Losing something and thinking you won't find it again... And surprisingly, you found it.

2. Having a good job

3. Sex with a lady with tight pussy and round BREST

4. Hard Drugs like LSD

5. Having the first fruit of your loins, as a Male child.

I don’t enjoy sex
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Bradford111(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
1. Money

2. Weed

3: Sex

4: drug like swennol

5: vacations

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Purvan(m): 3:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Babysho:

What’s your top 5 favorite retro movies?

Scarface

The godfather

The wire

Total recall

Hard target
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by DiamondPant(f): 5:53am On Jul 27, 2023
I'm yet to see what's sweeter than a credit alert.
Some credit alerts can make you wanna orgasm!

3 Likes

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Rexie96: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Boring men tongue. Such men can't bring any tangible gist to the table where their fellow guymen are gathered.....I pity bannies who date such type of men tongue. Personally,you need to see where my nighas and I are usually gathered, while arguing about football...You go think say dem dey pay us..But hell no,na all about the fun and juice that's encrypted in the gist.

Not actually boring men, y'all just too lousy You even said yall argue like you get paid for it, spits and neck veins, yellings and some toxicness .. you have no idea that most women arent into men who are deep into football watching them argue about it.. and you rather let women get bored while yall argue over something irrelevant to them? When yall can play truth or dare or do something fun.. I feel bad for any woman who would date guys like you who ARGUES over football, thats pure nonsense . There are somethings that should be left for bike men and jobless men.

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Divoc19(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2023
You never jam better hand
I use to think like you smiley
Bradford111:

I don’t enjoy sex

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Jakumo(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Rexie96:

Not actually boring men, y'all just too lousy You even said yall argue like you get paid for it, spits and neck veins, yellings and some toxicness .. you have no idea that most women arent into men who are deep into football watching them argue about it.. and you rather let women get bored while yall argue over something irrelevant to them? When yall can play truth or dare or do something fun.. I feel bad for any woman who would date guys like you who ARGUES over football, thats pure nonsense . There are somethings that should be left for bike men and jobless men.

While I take my exercise regime very seriously, I loathe ALL team sports and would never watch a football or basketball game for any amount of money. It baffles me how grown men get to hollering and shrieking like frigging lunatics over a silly game where players run up and down kicking or throwing around a muffigin ball. I would rather watch grass grow or watch paint dry than waste a second of my life watching ANY team sport.

Even more pathetic are the English football hooligans that actually ARRANGE to meet fans of opposing teams so they can all fight and injure each other in the streets like drunken savages. I cannot think of any activity LESS deserving of a fight that a frigging football match.

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Bradford111(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Divoc19:
You never jam better hand
I use to think like you smiley

You mean big gbola as a girl?
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Divoc19(f): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na, even as a man or woman.
When you meet the right person.
You will understand why God created that act.
Bradford111:

You mean big gbola as a girl?
Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by Rexie96: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Jakumo:

While I take my exercise regime very seriously, I loathe ALL team sports and would never watch a football or basketball game for any amount of money. It baffles me how grown men get to hollering and shrieking like frigging lunatics over a silly game where players run up and down kicking or throwing around a muffigin ball. I would rather watch grass grow or watch paint dry than waste a second of my life watching ANY team sport.

Even more pathetic are the English football hooligans that actually ARRANGE to meet fans of opposing teams so they can all fight and injure each other in the streets like drunken savages. I cannot think of any activity LESS deserving of a fight that a frigging football match.

GOD BLESS YOU, You poured out my mind .

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by pansophist(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2023
1. To be loved genuinely by the opposite gender.
2. To be able to afford what you want without fear of going broke
3. Sex
4. Freedom to go anywhere without queuing at the embassy
5. To have a strong family background that after you have messed up with your life like the prodigal son, they are there to put you back on track.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bradford111:

I don’t enjoy sex
I cee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? / For The Virtuous Ladies Out There / Question To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.