Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

See How Banky W Met Adesua Before They Got Married (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Banky W Met Adesua Before They Got Married (photos) (2065 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Adesua Before And After Giving Birth / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Banky W Met Adesua Before They Got Married (photos) by Lovaboy2066: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2023
In a tale common to many celebrity couples, Olubankole Wellington (famously known as Banky W), a Nigerian musician and actor, found his soulmate, Adesua Etomi, a popular Nigerian actress, through the world of social media.

Their love story began with a single Instagram direct message. After admiring Adesua from afar on the internet, Banky W finally mustered the courage to send her a message on Instagram, and his approach proved to be quite comical, evoking laughter from Adesua and setting the tone for what would become a promising connection.

Interestingly, neither Adesua nor Banky W had initially intended to enter into a relationship within the entertainment industry. But fate had other plans, bringing them together in 2015. Despite their growing affection for each other, they decided to keep their relationship out of the public eye, shielding it from the intrusive gaze of the media.

Read more>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/how-banky-w-met-adesua-before-they-got-married-will-leave-you-stunned/

Re: See How Banky W Met Adesua Before They Got Married (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2023
I hope hope they last because I always feel somehow whenever I see their pictures

1 Like

Re: See How Banky W Met Adesua Before They Got Married (photos) by id4sho(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2023
Men will still be Men cheesy

(1) (Reply)

what is going on with the likes of Ramsey,genevieve,and so on / I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity / I Love Newyork~~part 2!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.