Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? (1237 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
vdestro:

Repetition is proof of lack of substance.
Repetition helps a dullard to better understand.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maynman:

Repetition helps a dullard to better understand.

Even dullards know not to accept unfounded shits and their repetitions just prove that they were shits the first time.

2 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
vdestro:

Even dullards know not to accept unfounded shits and their repetitions just prove that they were shits the first time.
The books you base your life on are unfounded shits too na 😂
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maynman:

The books you base your life on are unfounded shits too na 😂

More proof! grin Now you are trying to change the post and switch the burden now that you real eyes you are a universal failure. grin grin cheesy

When its my turn to stand for the test of my foundations, i will answer but till then, you remain the world most stupid person ever. grin die Stupido! grin
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by NNTR: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
NNTR:
Ezekiel 22:30
'I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall
and stand in the gap before Me for [the sake of] the land, that I would not destroy it,
but I found no one [not even one].
'

This is a very good worded sentence and done expressed so as to wring out information, loll

Phrase words first to be familiar with are: template/die/prototype/archetype/blueprint/exemplar/first model/original etc, then leader, example.

Next will be, to acknowledge that, sin, coming from a bible perspective, Jewish in particular, is a concept that has to do with missing a mark, coming off target, essentially falling short of God's standard, essentially, if said in layman terms, then a fault, defect, glitch, irregularity, crookedness or flaw.

Following will also be, to acknowledge that, the animal sacrifices of the Old Testament were temporaries, precursors of the sacrifice of Christ, of the New Testament, so to speak, who coincidentally is God Incarnate, that's meaning, God personified in human being flesh, i.e. God in human being body or flesh.

As for the, aforementioned 'template/die/prototype/archetype/blueprint/exemplar/first model/original etc', we see them in Manufacturing processes, Computing softwares, Biochemistry etc. Take for example, minting coins, requires using a die. Creating word documents requires, to start with, using a normal.dot template. Even, we all, as human beings, are archetypes of Adam and Eve. Nearly all living organisms have their genetics encoded in their DNA

Now, what is going to be the optimum correction, if something should go wrong (e.g. in terms, of a fault, defect, glitch, irregularity, crookedness, flaw, blemish, blotch, streak, wrinkle, kink etc) with an actual 'template/die/prototype/archetype/blueprint/exemplar/first model/original etc'?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

cc: TenQ

NNTR:
Genesis 2:16-17
16And the LORD God commanded him,
“You may eat freely from every tree of the garden,
17but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil;
for in the day that you eat of it, you will surely die.”

Genesis 3:11
God said,
“Who told you that you were naked?
Have you eaten [fruit] from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?”

Sand2022:
Man...
Rom 5:12

Myer:
Rom.5.12
- Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin,
and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned-

Thanks for sharing.
Can you explain why?
Templates (i.e. prototypes) are used for repeatability and efficiency purposes

Adam and Eve were the preliminary version of human beings from which other human beings will develop from.

Adam and Eve were the first, original and typical form of created human beings that subsequent human beings were modelled from.

Just as once a kink, mark, flaw, blemish enters a template (i.e. mould), then from that, weakness through the blemish will enter, and this weakness will be spread to all subsequent mouldings made with the now defect mould

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by bukatyne(f): 2:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Myer:
This is a very sensitive topic that I perceive needs to be discussed and addressed.
May God grant us all answers.

Feel free to share your personal opinion without feeling pressured to sound religious please.
And feel free to share your religion's position as well with references please.

cc jesu sjnr
koboju nkie
maxint hehouse
righteousne ss69
seu n
mods

@Topic:

Who did God blame?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Techobeys: 5:42am On Jul 29, 2023
I suppose this is a troll account. It was hilarious to read btw.

EnemyofGod2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

God is to be blame,God causes all the problem of mankind,God knew from the beginning that Adam and eve are going to eat the fruit,yet he still went ahead and created the tree 🎄 and put it in the middle of the garden, what did he expect ?

God created Satan in heaven and Satan disobeyed him and start a war with him in heaven, instead of God to kill Satan and end every nonsense that will emanate from him,he instead then throw Satan to earth, the bible make us to believe that the angels in heaven were so happy as Satan is no longer there with them,imagine the almighty heaven ooo.

Now do to his inability to kill Satan from the beginning, when the human start to the sin against him he begin to flex muscle đŸ’Ș and cowardly sent flood to distroy them .

That's not all.

After distroyed the earth, everything was going well smoothly, humans were living in a very peaceful way, they love themselves to the extent that they decided to build a big house which they will use to live in harmony,but the insecure and illegitimate God decide to distroy them by sending confusion to them and change their language,

as of them, no technology nothing nothing, even now with the sufisticated technology,human can't build house reach heaven, impossible. God knew there's no way human can build house reach heaven yet he went ahead and created problem for them by changing their language's.

I can go on and on but let me stop here.

Before I forget. God, Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist, there's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence, no man Born of woman has ever proof his existence.

For you to believe that God or Satan existed,It's a symptoms of primitivity of mentality primordial sensibility retrogressive discretion bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis and you need to see a doctor with immediate alacrity.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God is to be blame,God causes all the problem of mankind,God knew from the beginning that Adam and eve are going to eat the fruit,yet he still went ahead and created...

Your father knew that you are going to cross the road yet he let you go outside and you have never blamed him when okada knocked you down.

"Failures and Losers blame everything in sight"
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2023
bukatyne:

@Topic:

Who did God blame?

The souls He punished shows you.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by NNTR: 5:07am On Jul 30, 2023
bukatyne:
@Topic:
Who did God blame?
Everyone loves a witch hunt as long as it's someone else's witch being hunted.

Some human beings have no qualms blaming God, for all the suffering in the world and you would feel like as if they are praising Adam, Eve and Satan for allowing all the wisdom and good that happens, along with the accompanied hooked in throat fishbone evil.

God is not in any blaming game business. He gives just desserts (i.e. gives reward for what has been done - whether good or bad)

Adam blamed Eve.
Eve blamed the serpent.
The serpent blamed no one, because didnt have any legs to stand on, after Eve fingered it out with a pointing finger

vdestro:
The souls He punished shows you.
Ezekiel 18:20
The soul who sins is the one who will die ...

Romans 2:6
God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”
(i.e. He WILL PAY BACK TO EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS [justly, as his deeds deserve]

Job 34:11
God will repay humanity for what it has done and will give each person what he deserves.
(i.e. God always treats everyone the way they deserve
For according to a man’s deeds He repays him; according to a man’s ways He brings consequences.)

Ezekiel 18:4
Behold (pay close attention), all souls are Mine;
the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine.
The soul, who sins, will die.

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by vdestro: 5:31am On Jul 30, 2023
NNTR:

God is not in any blaming game business. He gives just desserts (i.e. gives reward for what has been done - whether good or bad)...

And that is The Truth!
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by NNTR: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2023
vdestro:
And that is The Truth!
John 18:38
Pilate said to Him [scornfully], “What is truth?”
And when he had said this, he went out to the Jews again and told them,
“I find no guilt in Him [no crime, no cause for an accusation].

John 11:25
Yeshua said to her,
“I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Resurrection and The Life;
whoever trusts in Me, even if he dies, he shall live.”

John 14:6
Jesus said to him,
“I am the
[only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life;
no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2023
Myer:

Rom.5.12 - Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned-

Thanks for sharing.
Can you explain why?

Adam and Eve had freewill. They could have chosen to follow what God said and remain alive.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Myer(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
bukatyne:

@Topic:

Who did God blame?

No, Who do you blame.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sand2022:

Adam and Eve had freewill. They could have chosen to follow what God said and remain alive.
If they had freewill, why can’t they use it?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Maynman:

If they had freewill, why can’t they use it?

They did.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Sand2022:

They did.
What’s the of the free will if they will be punished for using it?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2023
Maynman:

What’s the of the free will if they will be punished for using it?

If you have a work license and uses your office for something illegal, will you be punished?
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Sand2022:

If you have a work license and uses your office for something illegal, will you be punished?
If anything is illegal, how are you exercising free will?

Free will is when you tell a kid to pick whatever chocolate flavors she likes without consequence of punishment or reward.

When you attach a reward or punishment to it, the kid is not choosing freely, the kid is only reacting to the consequences.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

If anything is illegal, how are you exercising free will?

Free will is when you tell a kid to pick whatever chocolate flavors she likes without consequence of punishment or reward.

When you attach a reward or punishment to it, the kid is not choosing freely, the kid is only reacting to the consequences.

But what if the kid goes on to defecate on the chocolate? Or goes on to pick an orange meant for someone else? Or what if the kid picks the chocolate and inserts it into his anus or poke his eyes with the stick? Will he suffer for it?

Freewill is just right to do whatever you want. That's all. What you do might have consequences, either good or bad. Whichever one you chose, no one force you to do it, you did it of your own volition. That's freewill.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

But what if the kid goes on to defecate on the chocolate? Or goes on to pick an orange meant for someone else? Or what if the kid picks the chocolate and inserts it into his anus or poke his eyes with the stick? Will he suffer for it?

Please read

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

Freewill is just right to do whatever you want. That's all. What you do might have consequences, either good or bad. Whichever one you chose, no one force you to do it, you did it of your own volition. That's freewill.

You can’t say someone have freewill and you are still the same person punishing them for using that freewill.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

You can’t say someone have freewill and you are still the same person punishing them for using that freewill.

No, you get punished if you misuse your freedom. And your misusing it was done freely without being coerced. There are 99% things you could do within your freewill without any punishment, why do the 1% you were restricted from? It means that you FREELY decided to fall into a ditch.

God didn't issue absolute freedom. That would in fact be disastrous and unloving. It means that one might decide to kill another or burn another's building cos he feels it's the right thing.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

No, you get punished if you misuse your freedom. And your misusing it was done freely without being coerced. There are 99% things you could do within your freewill without any punishment, why do the 1% you were restricted from? It means that you FREELY decided to fall into a ditch.

God didn't issue absolute freedom. That would in fact be disastrous and unloving. It means that one might decide to kill another or burn another's building cos he feels it's the right thing.

Who decides how you use your own freewill?
If you get punished for “misusing” your freewill, you never had freewill.

Exactly your god didn’t give you freewill. He gave you laws that limits your freewill.

We see how israelites were killing other tribes, even taking their lands.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

Who decides how you use your own freewill?
If you get punished for “misusing” your freewill, you never had freewill.

Exactly your god didn’t give you freewill. He gave you laws that limits your freewill.

We see how israelites were killing other tribes, even taking their lands.

So if Mr A shoots B, he should go free with it right? Just so that he can have freewill.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

So if Mr A shoots B, he should go free with it right? Just so that he can have freewill.
Who told mr A and B they have freewill?
Even in Nigeria constitution you don’t have freewill, that’s why there are laws and if you break it you will be punished.
Nigeria constitution has set up CERTAIN citizen rights.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Tyktoker: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
You don't want pressure?, but you cooked your question under pressure before posting? Maka y?
Myer:
This is a very sensitive topic that I perceive needs to be discussed and addressed.
May God grant us all answers.

Feel free to share your personal opinion without feeling pressured to sound religious please.
And feel free to share your religion's position as well with references please.

cc jesusjnr
kobojunkie
maxinthehouse
righteousness69
seun
mods
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by sportivation(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
SAD! Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's last message before he died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M5wLFyKYWo
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

Who told mr A and B they have freewill?
Even in Nigeria constitution you don’t have freewill, that’s why there are laws and if you break it you will be punished.
Nigeria constitution has set up CERTAIN citizen rights.

You have freewill brother. It appears you don't undythe meaning of free will. Let's see what Webster's Dictionary says:

1. voluntary choice or decision. Eg I do this of my own free will

2: freedom of humans to make choices that are not determined by prior causes or by divine intervention.

These are the definition of free will. If you can make a choice without being coded to decide that way, you have free will.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

You have freewill brother. It appears you don't undythe meaning of free will. Let's see what Webster's Dictionary says:

1. voluntary choice or decision. Eg I do this of my own free will

2: freedom of humans to make choices that are not determined by prior causes or by divine intervention.

These are the definition of free will. If you can make a choice without being coded to decide that way, you have free will.

Read your number 2 especially.

Choices that are not determined by prior causes. If you are doing something because of the consequences you are not doing it from freewill, you are only reacting to the consequences.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Sand2022: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

Read your number 2 especially.

Choices that are not determined by prior causes. If you are doing something because of the consequences you are not doing it from freewill, you are only reacting to the consequences.

Hmmm you de wonderful o. This discussion will really take a century to end if you don't understand common definition.

When did prior cause turn to consequences? My brother what that definition is saying is that one's decisions is not based on pre-determination. Eg, you set your alarm to ring by 8pm. If it rings at that time, it did so because of your earlier or prior setup. It didn't ring by its own prompting.

In other words, the definition is saying that if you're not pre-destined, you have free will.
Re: The Fall Of Man - Who Is To Blame? by Maynman: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

Hmmm you de wonderful o. This discussion will really take a century to end if you don't understand common definition.

When did prior cause turn to consequences? My brother what that definition is saying is that one's decisions is not based on pre-determination. Eg, you set your alarm to ring by 8pm. If it rings at that time, it did so because of your earlier or prior setup. It didn't ring by its own prompting.

In other words, the definition is saying that if you're not pre-destined, you have free will.

If a thief says your life or your money, whatever option you pick, is it voluntarily? Is it of your own freewill?
Or your choices are determined by the consequences?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The First Letter To The Corinthians Really The First Letter To Them? / Delayed Blessings - How Long? By Taiwo Ayeni / 3 Pastors` Confession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.