Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,098 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade (805 Views)

Igbinedion University Law Professor Accused Of Student Victimization For Sex / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Advicemeplease: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello Nairalanders. Please advice me over an issue that has finally become 'unbearable' for me.

This guy introduced cult to me. I told him no. Whenever we met I acted perfectly nice, though I was avoiding him. Before I knew it, he started threatening. Then and there, I reported him to my father. My father reported him to his family.

But the issue is that, this is over 10 years ago, this boy has continued running after me. The saddest thing is that I have even relocated from the city where it happened, but where I am same thing same trend has started again (to cap it all, I am not seeing him, but I am seeing the same game, those who know this will know what I'm talking about).

Should I report him to the anticult unit of Nigeria Police? Will they take it up? or what can I do about this delicate issue?
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Exmilitant(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
which cult group is he in undecided
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by delzbaba(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ten years? my brother he is in love with you, cover your yansh and run again.
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Advicemeplease: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
delzbaba:
Ten years? my brother he is in love with you, cover your yansh and run again.
Envy caused it all. This is obsession caused by envy.
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Advicemeplease: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
which cult group is he in undecided
Eiye
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Exmilitant(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Advicemeplease:
Eiye
I dont know much about those lot because their activities is not much known in the South.
Are you a graduate?
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Advicemeplease: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
I dont know much about those lot because their activities is not much known in the South.
Are you a graduate?
I am a graduate
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
In PH were am currently serving, you need to see as they have successfully initiated all the boys into cultism

where I dey always sit down dey enjoy myself every night, naso this 39 year old bro go dey convince me to join cult

him go dey say

"Na cultist them dey see job for PH now o , if you join, you go see work for one of the biggest oil company in this state "

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Advicemeplease: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

In PH were am currently serving, you need to see as they have successfully initiated all the boys into cultism

where I dey always sit down dey enjoy myself every night, naso this 39 year old bro go dey convince me to join cult

him go dey say

"Na cultist them dey see job for PH now o , if you join, you go see work for one of the biggest oil company in this state "

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I advise you stay away from where you see him. To the topic, what do you advise
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by kokoA(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
He is not finding you cult job but blwo j*b.. Go and sanctify your yansh.
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by MrAbufayed: 2:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Exmilitant:
Are you a graduate?
Are you playing?? If their activities is not in the south,then where e come dey,they dominate the south western region with their mother nest in university of Ibadan
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by MrAbufayed: 2:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Advicemeplease:
Eiye
Send me a mail,then send me his number, I'll talk to him and e no go disturb you again

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Exmilitant(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Are you playing?? If their activities is not in the south,then where e come dey,they dominate the south western region with their mother nest in university of Ibadan
When I say South, I mean, The southern most part of the country including Rivers state where I come from.
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by MrAbufayed: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2023
Exmilitant:
When I say South, I mean, The southern most part of the country including Rivers state where I come from.
Ok,no vex
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by kingthreat(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2023
You mean after 10 years, you still let him intimidate you?
Guy, let him understand clear and plain that you cannot join cult.
Also, make a friend in the military. Yes Navy, Army or Airforce. Let the person be around you in uniform like for a week. Like host him in your house and take care of his expenses, and let him claim to be your cousin. Ensure that the cultist notices him. He will stop disturbing you.
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Advicemeplease: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Send me a mail,then send me his number, I'll talk to him and e no go disturb you again
Been trying to get his number to no avail Sir.
Re: Cultist Victimization Lasting Over A Decade by Advicemeplease: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
kingthreat:
You mean after 10 years, you still let him intimidate you?
Guy, let him understand clear and plain that you cannot join cult.
Also, make a friend in the military. Yes Navy, Army or Airforce. Let the person be around you in uniform like for a week. Like host him in your house and take care of his expenses, and let him claim to be your cousin. Ensure that the cultist notices him. He will stop disturbing you.
I have used those years to let him know there is no touching that thing he is stressing about, but he is just so hardened. Bro, if you have any soldier you can connect me with I am very much ready to host him. In fact, once we hang out, they will know, it is that serious.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Was Wrongfully Detained Since Yesterday And Police Demand 80k For Bai / How Moniepoint MFB โ€˜assistedโ€™ Fraudsters To Steal Customerโ€™s N9.6 Million / Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.