Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG (44053 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Free CNG Buses Purchased By Ebonyi Governor, Nwifuru For Workers And Students / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by loffyloffy: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
I just wonder how many public transport buses are in Ogun state?

I also wonder what he is doing for the Majority of Ogun state Citizens living on the Lagos/Ogun state Borders?

They have the lagest population, pay the most tax, and gets the least govt attention

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Padipadi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
One of Gov Eleyi's beat projects
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by izubext007: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
what is the safety measures
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
The newspaper headline says it is a plan that has started. How far they have gone with the plan, no one knows

The headline of the thread is saying something else that the buses have been converted which is different from the story
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by nedekid: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
jmoore:
How fast does it take to dispense CNG? I heard it takes up to 8 hours.

How many CNG stations are available?
For real? I thought it is like filling regular gas cylinder.
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by izubext007: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
how many governor are using CNG in their convoy ?

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by cliqtips: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Watch how the price of that gas go up like flame in few weeks time...

You cant beat Nigerians to that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Obakoolex(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eleyi is doing well
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Kobicove(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Knowing how terrible our maintenance culture is in Nigeria I will not knowingly board a CNG powered bus here! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by tnerro1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
If all these crazy danfo drivers com jam the car with their reckless driving, wetin go come happen, ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by SledgeHammerer: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
quote author=jmoore post=124672645]How fast does it take to dispense CNG? I heard it takes up to 8 hours.

How many CNG stations are available?[/quote]

8hrs? Where una for dey hear these kind fake news and terrible lies sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by iswallker(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
I am in abeokuta - audio initiative as usual grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Winning123: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
In support as well!
Urheadmaster:
Seconded tongue

1 Like

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Raysleek: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
jmoore:

8 hours ke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by SledgeHammerer: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Very soon owners of fuel stations will shut down. Many people are converting their vehicles and generators to CNG already.
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Dalivingrin: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
The same ogun state with almost no motor-able road everywhere 😀?
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by ceejay80s(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Shebi na government money from tax Dem tax convert am, when it's time for citizens to convert their own car, Dem go tell u 600k
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Menclothing: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
This is a nice development

All gov should invest massively on agriculture we have lands bring in 2000000 youth
It will generate money and food sufficiency

Each state 4 agricultural products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Stylishwebs: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
jmoore:

Ahn ahn Be calming down now baba (abi na mama you bi). All in the name of faulting everything some people just lose their common sense of reasoning.

Filling for example a 12.5kg cylinder doesn't even take up to 5min (sometimes even as fast as 3-4mins). Use that to estimate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by DiceAiles: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Good one.
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by lomprico(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Moving nuclear bombs!

Who advises this people sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Maxxim: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Audio busses where will they shuttle, those bad roads?
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by GiftofGod1000(f): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
una try
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mr Idaru Dapo if you like convert them to Solar energy, sha get ready to vacate Oke-Mosan
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anyway my advice to business minded Nigerians, there is going to be a gas revolution very soon. If you are wise get prepared to make money. How many of you watched the program on NTA this morning which ended around 9 a.m.

A very interesting and informative program. CONVERSION OF VEHICLES TO AUTOGAS (Part2). There is going to be a part 3 and more for further enlightenment.

Dr. Ibrahim Muhammad, the chairman National Gas Expansion Program, an invited guest along with other guest
highlighted this tendency which may arise from supply not able to meet the rising demands for gas which may give rise to the price. He did talked about measures that will make gas constantly available.

Let me give everyone of us an insight. Try to start watching NTA if you want to know where this government is heading to.

There will be a GAS REVOLUTION very soon which will be very, very, very beneficial to all.

Moreover the caburators are dual, can use both petrol and gas, gas and disel. So that you can alternate their use to fit your what may be advantageous to you at any given instance.
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by MadamExcellency: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
@Naptu2
The news said "plans to", while your headline says they have converted.

Correct the discrepancy.
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by vickydevoka(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
jmoore:

This one is not a problem. Pms is very high
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by drololaaof: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61fe75drcvw

Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun - MFR, CON @dabiodunMFR

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1684199011861897217
Very good initiative but how will the general purpose driver who drive from from city to city, within town and villages and street benefit from this?
Will the gas company not raise the price arbitrarily as witnessed in recent years ? We are buying 12.5 kg gas less than #3200, but it started to rise upto #12000.00 before it it come down to #7150.00 now.
The only palliative is what the common man on the street will enjoy without going through government bureaucracy, asking people to come and get any product man by man ,it will be hoarded, price hiked .
If we can get the gas to power our vehicle and generator at cheap and freely available then the masses will benefit.
The commodity board they are setting up are window dressing, the much touted price control board of the famous Buhari\ Idiagbon ended up in the pockets of the politicians when they were overthrown.
The much touted Lagos rice, Buhari rice pyramid have not reduced the cost of rice or make it more available. If we can get gas for domestic use in my village and the transport medium is cheap by subsidy, the price of electricity goes down and steady supply it will be good
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by NinjaMetahuman: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It will still not prevent ya all from the renewed shege banza
the renewed shege you wish people will favor you and your family only.
Re: Ogun Converts Public Buses From Diesel To CNG by NovusHomo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61fe75drcvw

Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun - MFR, CON @dabiodunMFR

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1684199011861897217

Dapo Abiodun, a self-confessed credit card fraudster now addresses himself as "Dr.". This Nigeria! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) / Five Longest Rivers In Africa (Facts And Pictures) / Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.