Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. (1128 Views)

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / Gbenga Daniel Celebrates 59th Birthday / EFCC Gets Approval To Try Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by BigB11(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2011
It is obvious that Jonathan needs a little bit more than a miracle to be taken serious not only in Nigeria, but also around the world.
This new development (Daniel and Akala) might be the break for Jonathan to prove himself to Nigerians and others that he represents the change we need in Nigeria.
But we must not forget that Jonathan will not just sell off 2 PDP governors (from 2 states that have been taken by ACN governors) without a big blow to an opposition party (ACN).
Therefore, expect Gbenga Daniel and Adebayo Akala to be severely dealt with, but Tinubu will also be punished. 
Also Demeji Bankole will not be forgotten.

I think Tinubu's team has realized the game plan and taking things a little bit more seriously. So, do not be surprised if Ashiwaju lays low for the next few months or even disappears from Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by Depilot(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2011
2 thieves from PDP have been arrested by a president from PDP party. This is done to checkmate Tinubu's cry of being singled out. The way everything is being done step by step tells me that there is a game plan in place.
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by PointB: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2011
All thieves should be treated alike. It doesn't matter whether or not they are from the same family, tribe or party.
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by aljharem3: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2011
PointB:

All thieves should be treated alike. It doesn't matter whether or not they are from the same family, tribe or party.

Happy sunday. Na gode Allah, Allah sheriki

so you can think like this. Well supported
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by Akanbiedu(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2011
This poster mentioned four names and they all happen to be Yoruba. Am I missing something?
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by aljharem3: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

This poster mentioned four names and they all happen to be Yoruba. Am I missing something?

Who cares if they happen to be yorubas ? One thing is that they were corrupt.
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by werepeLeri: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2011
A thief is a thief - no matter which party.

and by the way- when is it GEJ's duty to arrest people? You will probably says he dictates to EFCC. So much for some.
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by Akanbiedu(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2011
Harem that wasn't your response when GEJ/EFCC went after northern govs before pdps primaries.
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by aljharem3: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Harem that wasn't your response when GEJ/EFCC went after northern govs before pdps primaries.

Hmm, I did not notice grin

But whatever the case, corruption is corruption and we must fight it aggressively whichever means.

Right now in the SW region we have 5 corrupt politicians which must be plugged out if the region is to see development

1. Tinubu
2. Alao-Akala
3. Otunba Gbenga
4. Bankole Demeji
5. OBJ

and moreover I am a SWerner and a yoruba man cool
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by Akanbiedu(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2011
Borntorule
I see you are trying to eliminate those that can pose a threat to 2015. Una no dey try at all.
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by aljharem3: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Borntorule
I see you are trying to eliminate those that can pose a threat to 2015. Una no dey try at all.

2015 I would vote for Fashola because I do not vote based on ethnicity but on ability and I think you should do the same don't you think ?
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by BetaThings: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2011
alj_harem:

2015 I would vote for Fashola because I do not vote based on ethnicity but on ability and I think you should do the same don't you think ?
Hahah. is Fashola crossing to PDP?
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by aljharem3: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2011
BetaThings:

Hahah. is Fashola crossing to PDP?

LOL my brother whether PDP, ACN or CPC my vote is for fashola but given Nigerians, anything NOT PDP is Haram to them.
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by BetaThings: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Of course Jonathan will not touch Kalu or even Ohakim. The Ibos voted massively for him and he has personally acknowledged  that they did
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by BetaThings: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL my brother whether PDP, ACN or CPC my vote is for fashola but given Nigerians, anything NOT PDP is Haram to them.

Nigerians? Am I not a Nigerian? PDP is haram to me
Your observation is only likely to apply to SS and NC. Maybe parts of SE
Re: Tinubu Goes Down If Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Go Down. by Ufeolorun(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2011
@op
You and your Tinubu dreams sha, kilode? .

(1) (Reply)

No Go Areas In Nigeria By United State Of America / Osun Workers Groan Over Unpaid Salaries / Why Projects In South-east Are Abandoned –ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.